It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
I know this site is a Ron Paul propaganda site but poorly impersonating the president is a new low. Desperate.

This website is not a Ron Paul propaganda website.
You have no proof this is a hoax.

The one with the agenda here might be you...looking at your avatar.

Please man...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm a diehard Ron Paul supporter, and just by reading the transcripts, it's so obvious this is fake. The wording sounds like a post somebody would make on this site.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OOoohhh SNAP! THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

CONFIRMING WHAT WE ALL READY KNOW

attn Obummer: you know you f'ed up dont ya?

Thanks

anyhoo you wont see this on FOX NEWS > Controlled Opposition

Just like how Anderson Cooper was exposed and FOX never jumped on the wagon why? Because FOX, CNN, and the rest are all in bed together just like these paid actors "politicians" because there is a sub agenda. A game within a game and we are all being played. Birds of a feather

p.s. Obvious HOAX is obvious

edit on 8-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by JibbyJedi

@OP

Why is "Obama" the only one talking... to himself?
Is he supposed to be talking on a cell phone in a room with nobody else, and there is a mic to pick up his conversation?

Also, that's not his voice. The timbre is off - too high - like impersonators use. And, on this recording, the man speaks at a quicker tempo across words than Obama uses.

This is absolutely a hoax.
edit on 8-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

I have no information as to "why" this recording isn't "perfect" or what everyone thinks it "should sound like", the original uploader vanished soon after uploading. His information is somewhere on page 3 and I think page 8. Track him down and ask him those questions, then let us know here.

edit on 8-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Look, I was blind for a good portion of my life, and I can identify voices and sounds as clearly as most people identify faces. Also, I have a great deal of experience with audio recording. That's not him. Doesn't mean I think he wouldn't say those things. It's just that is not his voice.

And the peculiarity of him talking to no one (and having no other background sounds) should raise plenty of red flags for those who don't believe I can see sounds like they see visually.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
The voice plusthe stuttering and pauses as he grasps for the right word convince me that it is a true hot mike recording.

You realize that anyone trying to mimic obama would add those characteristics in there.. there's some pretty good Obama impersonators out there, and his voice is easier to do than a lot of the past presidents..

I'd like to know how someone was able to get this audio in the first place, it sounds like one side of a phone conversation..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

This is what it would sound like if someone were just picking up the audio from a phone's microphone... obviously wouldn't get the other side of the conversation..

Question is .. if someone did that, how in the world did they manage it? .. that alone is why I don't really believe this to be true.. if it is, then the security is really poor..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye I know this site is a Ron Paul propaganda site but poorly impersonating the president is a new low. Desperate.

No actually it is a Obama propaganda website prove me wrong!

see what i did there

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

What conspiracy theory are you referring to? This isn't a conspiracy, it's just the way things are. Even if the tape isn't real, these normal legal practices of our politicians are. There is nothing wrong with a person talking about the state of affairs of this country to someone even if it is the president or any congressman. I'm sure both Republicans and Democrats talk about campaign policies like this all the time. I knew a few congressmen, I know how they talk when talking to their friends and coworkers. I try to stay out of that rat-race. I'm a mouse, not a rat.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Some people will believe anything, just because they want it to be true.
You folks are being manipulated.

Has Obama said such things? probably. But that's not a recording of Obama.
They are pulling your strings friends, and you are happily dancing to the tune.
Use your reasoning skills. Put down your Obama hate goggles for a moment.

Not meant to be insulting to anyone - just want people to focus in, and not be distracted by hoaxes. It makes us all look less credible imo.
edit on 8-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The sound quality is very poor and I can't understand a word that is being said. For all I know, it could be Rush Limbaugh praising Obama for his stance on abortion.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
That isn't Obama.. sounds like someone with a close voice but IMO not real, but interesting none the less. Im no voice analyst though.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

THIS^^

I have a few comedy Obama soundboards on my phone and the person on the video sounds like that guy.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Opinions noted. But an opinion is not proof either way.
I posted it here so the blood hounds could go to work on it. I've seen a lot of arguing about which side controls what, who's really in charge, Yale/Harvard conspiracies, many details that aren't helpful with determining the origin or the validity of this recording.

ETA- uggghhh, stories are getting twisted and scrambled now. Let's see if we can get this origin information clarified now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This recording is very interesting because it is very well done. The "Obama" voice is done extremely well. The cadences of the speech, the phrasing sound right to me. The poor quality of the recording could be a way to conceal signs of a manufacturing process in the production of the clip. Only a real technician could address that issue properly.

The use of the phrase "the powers that be" seems wrong to me. I can't imagine a person in Obama's position using that phrase. Obama doesn't see these people from the distance of Alex Jones or David Icke. I think he would be more specific about the people he was referring to, or might not even mention them at all in his remarks.

Bottom line. I don't buy the clip. I think it is a clever fake. It's too close to what people on forums like this would like to believe, some of them.
edit on 8-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He's obviously talking over the phone for the people trying to say there is breaks in the convo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
This is a hoax. And ill bet an ATS member did it.. Obama wnt use the term, "its a moot point". I call hoax.. And TPTB at ATS should get to he bottom and lay down some bans. Creds are gone now ATS.. Creds are gone. HoAX

Lol I noticed that too.
Audio wise It sounds like Obama. Language wise, it doesn't. I like how this is set up to be only his side of a what appears to be a conversation - nicely wrapped and covers a lot of details in less than 30 secs. Not to mention the recording is cut. Why stop recording? The time span between him talking and another person talking, is too short, unless he is cutting them off. - Between "Well, its a moot point anyhow" and "he's done", that 2 second pause feels so unnatural, and so declarative, that it seems as if he's not even talking to someone.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by LedaOhio

Don't let them get to you Leda, I appreciate you're efforts joining ATS by my request and your input about this. This other copy you posted sounds more like him than the amplified version I think .

That Matt guy you emailed back and forth with, he was the 1st uploader correct? Didn't he deny being this Matt guy too? Maybe he got nervous that someone knew his real name so he denied it? I'm still trying to put a clearer picture of events together.

Thanks again.

No Matt is just someone else that seems to have it.. I had words with him a few months ago.. I asked if I could post a Ron Paul video he made and he said "Yes".. Then a few days later it was flagged and I thought for sure ScrewTUBE made it up being contested since he gave me permission and then msg'd Matt asking if he did.. he denied it..

Then youtube sent me all the info of the person that flagged it and it was him.. It pissed me off.. So, I made a video showing his emails giving me permission to post it etc.. and uploaded that video to youtube so all would see what a hypocrite Matlarson10 was..

He msg'd me and said he flagged "that" video because it had his name in it.. I had to laugh since his channel name IS HIS NAME.. What a JERK! Anyway.. I took them all down and just never posted his stuff again and informed any I seen with his videos what he did to me.

The only reason I can come to why he did that.. Is, I had 4times the views than his own version of his video and he did not like that.. It was a vanity issue with him was my conclusion..

He does support Ron Paul and finds and makes good stuff but, he's a complete asshole just the same hehehe

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why wouldn't Obama use the term "moot point"??

He is Haaaarvard educated after all.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

that has been proven ?? even fox news said so?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So who did you copy this video from if it wasn't Matt?
Who is the original uploader? You said it was YT user TOBAFA, and that was the info we dug up about that account. Are you saying Matt was just another holder of the original then?

Does anyone know the FB account where it came from?
This has turned into a cluster muck of who had what and when.

Can you lay it out for us again in chronological order about where you saw it, when you saw it, who's YT account disappeared, and when it first appeared? Please?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So who did you copy this video from if it wasn't Matt?
Who is the original uploader? You said it was YT user TOBAFA, and that was the info we dug up about that account. Are you saying Matt was just another holder of the original then?

Does anyone know the FB account where it came from?
This has turned into a cluster muck of who had what and when.

Can you lay it out for us again in chronological order about where you saw it, when you saw it, who's YT account disappeared, and when it first appeared? Please?

Again No.. It was from the now closed YT account in the show more details of my amplified version. Matt has a copy of the same thing.. The quiet original version.. He's only added his view to the last part of it..

Any info I have is in the video of the emails from the closed YT account source I made or in the show more details below the videos..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join