It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chani Project

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is if April 17 in Iran where the 7.8 just was or still the 16th?

Edit it's still the 16th.

Heres hoping this wasn't a pre shock.
edit on 16-4-2013 by khimbar because: "

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

hey thank u for keeping your eyes open. it is in fact still the 16th in iran but is this a foreshock?? i noticed there is NO aftershocks in 4hrs. also the "earth-shaking" should b from the north arctic region.
i got banned from my main site,guess i better not say which 1. can u get a EQ list from far north?? i havent found a link yet. the main EQ pages dont go far enuf north.i miss my other website cause it had a lot more in depth studies n threads for earth happenings. ATS seems to b alien n current events/news more so.
keep your eyes open the next cpl days could b critical. and now the MSM is stuck on boston. anything else they will miss it. again i am glad others have their eyes opn.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yup been watching for the "Very Moving Earth" LOL. Seems this is the only actual day given. I usually dont bother looking to much into predictions and hokus pokus but naming the ailment that hit thatcher years prior to it happening seems more than coincidence. It has my attention.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knowwhat

hi,do u keep up with GLP??? they do have more ppl ,probly a lot more info on me tel thread there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz3

The Chani Project is where the main source is.

thechaniproject.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
thanks for the links. kinda strange that the subject has taken off to well here yet. I was over at GLP and am kinda confused about the entity conversing on the forum?? is this really the way the entity communicated or is it the way it is being portrayed by the OP at GLP?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowwhat
thanks for the links. kinda strange that the subject has taken off to well here yet. I was over at GLP and am kinda confused about the entity conversing on the forum?? is this really the way the entity communicated or is it the way it is being portrayed by the OP at GLP?

I don't know what I believe,but to answer your question,no it is not on GLP.There is a story behind it.I have to go dig it up.

At first they (the researhers) identified a peculiar data string appearing on the interface early in February of 1994. (Around the 4th of February). The data string was only intermittent at first. It wasn't the same amount of data measured every time but the "source origin" was the the same. From this they deduced that it wasn't just a constant "static" signal transmission like a beacon (data amount varied with each recorded/received transmission) but a possible a "live" communication signal. They only had the hologramic part. The "sound" part if you will. They then programmed this anomaly into the holographic model ("light" part). Once they had both the "sound" and "light" vectored into the model/device they had a constant "portal/channel". (As mentioned in the NEXUS article other sciences and tech were introduced here/merged to facilitate in opening this channel). This happened from the 18th of April 1994. For a few weeks the researches were only able to receive/record. They couldn't yet reply or know exactly how to. They had to wait for the programmers to decode the combined(sound/light) transmission/signals into a working communcation model. The project coordinators put this on the highest priority status and researchers were temporarily pulled from other non essential projects to assist the CHANI team. On the 15th of May 1994 the first official two way contact/interaction/communication was made. (Hence the 15th May theme). For every contact after that the Entity was always in the 15th of May time line.

thechaniproject.com...
edit on 16-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm... I just stumbled across this thread. Very interesting. Not saying that I believe in this, but I have to admit that I literally just stumbled across this - so other than "something" is saying something and some of you say that this "something" is predicting stuff, I have to say I don't really understand what you guys are talking about...

Other than you peaked my interest and now I have to go check out that other site. The chani site that is, not glp.

So I guess I have a lot of catching up to do before I can even make a somewhat intelligent comment. Thanks! I love new stuff! Well - new stuff to me anyway.

Did this thing really predict Thatcher's death to the day?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

It's a series of events to watch out for.
It is what it is,I'm just waiting and watching.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yes series that was predicted many yrs ago. 5 yrs from the "me tel" glp thread. yet the predictions have worked thre way thru more recently. on page 1 theres a calendar of sorts i pieced together. the next 24 hrs r critical to maintain the predictions.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Hmmm... I just stumbled across this thread. Very interesting. Not saying that I believe in this, but I have to admit that I literally just stumbled across this - so other than "something" is saying something and some of you say that this "something" is predicting stuff, I have to say I don't really understand what you guys are talking about...

Other than you peaked my interest and now I have to go check out that other site. The chani site that is, not glp.

So I guess I have a lot of catching up to do before I can even make a somewhat intelligent comment. Thanks! I love new stuff! Well - new stuff to me anyway.

Did this thing really predict Thatcher's death to the day?

It was written on a forum in 2008. I believe Acolyte was to leak the news via forums and study responses to his news being leaked or something along them lines. If I understand it correctly Acolyte was portraying himself online as the entity, using what the supposed scientists from 1994 - 1999 had recorded through their communications with the entity and filling in the blanks (making up the rest) himself. So anyway in the 2008 post it was stated thatcher strokes before 15may. The year has never been clear but I did read that it was all supposed to go down the same year. I think it was stated as an answer by Acolyte himself. But just to spot on in the method of death. (which by the way never stated Thatcher dies as a result but none the less still eery.) Watch the E Q watch for the 17Aperils moving earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by knowwhat

I,too have been watching many things like the oil sickness,ie bacteria eating the oil in the gulf, and the dolphins,ie the massive dophin stampede that happened awhile back.

There have also been so changes made,slight as they are to some of the predictions,so IMHO ,although Acolyte is a pleasant person to talk to,which I have done on a few occasions,I'm just being an observer and seeing how it plays out.

I'm kind of a skeptic at first,prove it to me and I will believe,second.

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

this will bring u up to date fast : it is the info the entity gave out via the chani project:

b4 may 15 happened
many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
demise: sharon jan 29,2013 sharon listed dead but still in coma since 2006,
demise: mandela in/out of hospital recently,some sites claim he died
thatcher will stroke today 4/8/2013
japan warring thing will commencecing secretely
old bush will very sick december 2012-jan 14,2013
big sickeness comes from air and people not breath and people go blind people dark skin demise more then peopel wite skin sicness not natural sicness invent by other u SOUNDS LIKE A NUKE,FLASH-BLIND
me cee sicknes go people of india and people of korea
yor bank go down no stop anymore ok

brown cheat,brown cheat and go with putin and china
then brown putin china war against japan tiwan poeple with same eye shape
bush begin do crazy things then brown putin take same side even more crazy
yes yor leaders make war 2 distract real problem colide time and other planr come soon

oceone not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown NO DATE GIVEN
elder say cabel brake oceon soon ECONOMIC TRADE/NO OIL=NO BOATS-SHIPS
now no mony flow
no trade
leaders wait for fiks

me cee crash plane on deck of us war ship 55 dimise
me cee us bomer crash sea
me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide
me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane europe people

B4 APRIL 17:not b in europe and uk many teror thing hapen ther be4 eart moving event hapens

when heaven object apeer cause many volvcanos xplode earth move becuase magnet vortx change
volcanos and earth moving under water cause oceon begin make very big waves cause big storm big snow big ice waters come down many u drown
watch dolfin closely they know when this hapen
me tel u know what is coming yor way wil be a cosmosonicboom
this sound wave wil change many things and cause big disasters and many sufferings
this sound wavings make comets ignite ok
this sound wavings make moons forget placing ok
this sound wavings make planets lose or change orbit ok
there is no more forgivnes earth this thing is coming
yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening
but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry
me sory 4 have to tel u this bad news ok sory
elders have problem calculate where yor sun wil be position when wave hits
if earth is behind sun when wave hit earth sufering wil be much les ok
sun wil absorb much damage
but then sun damge wil have efect tranfer on earth also but not as big if not behind sun
elders not al agree but many say earth wil be behind sun so this some good news ok
sonicboom not same as cosmosonicboom ok
sun wil become dark but not yet waiting for plasma wave to change cloud
cosmosonicboom is multi or many dimesionaling force energy like nucleer wave that make many ripel on other dimension and line times also
this type xploding can make damage 2 souls on many dimesion not just yor dimension and on other line time
me not other or higher dimension just paralel dimesion but stil fisical like yors
normal elders always think soul can not brake
but normal elders now lern on 12 may nucleer type xplode with secret war between same shape eye can make soul brake peces becuase nucleer type xplode can damage other dimesion also

very moving earth on 17 aperils big ice is bring big water drown eq NEAR NORTH POLE=ICEBERGS/SHEETS MELTING
problem begin earth moving ice fal oceon 17 aperils
were ice meet water problem begin ok
top of globe
but earth must move first
ice not cut but brake by design not normal but planned
litle water come b4 17 aperils big waters come b4 15 may
many dolphin and other demise
dolphin and other come with me after 15 may
dolphin tired unhappy this planet line time 1
dolphin was land dolphin now oceon
u must lern from dolphin and other ok

when big rock like planet comes and hit
then place where cern is and place where pyramid in georgia is wil form new line conect
this new line wil becoming yor new equator
yor humans from old israel kno

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz3

Jazz - thanks for that. I know that I literally have to take days or weeks (or even months) to get caught up on the threads at the Chani site, but just to help me out a little - when was all of what you quoted posted? Because if it really was posted a while ago (the date of Thatcher's death), this would be truly amazing.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but what you posted is not a part of the original, uh, "channeling" (for lack of a better word) - it's someone else? Again, I am sorry for asking about things that I need to look up myself. I will find the time to read the original posts, but I do appreciate all of you who are "spoon-feeding" these things to me...especially since it seems like we might be running out of time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz3

thatcher will stroke today 4/8/2013

This. I thought the original post said something to the effect of Thatcher having a stroke before May 15th. Was there an actual quote prior to her death that predicted the date?
Again - I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to properly research this myself.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No there was no date. I think that was added as a sort of marker of when it did happen. but I could be wrong but the predictions I read gave some names and mostly said "will happen b4 15may" the only date given was for the very moving earth 17 aperils (today) But no year. Also if any of what I am writing is incorrect please correct me as I am new to this whole chani thing. This is a pretty far off the wall but interested in todays date given by the Entity that I have dubbed YODA due to its communication skilz.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
exactly. the dates were vague not exact. i added the info on the right side as to things that have alreaDY occurred. as to how old that info is, the "me tel" original thread at glp was 2008 i believe. the entity gave the info tthru the chani project 1996 if i aint mistaken. but yes very very long b4 anything happened. why this whole thread or study has gone by the way side.ppl connected it to 2012 but nothing happened. all we have is NOW thing have happened in the last 6mths. 1 of which was the pope stepping down. nobody else pedicted that let alone so many yrs b4. i do see the EQ charts busy yesterday n today.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
also of interest. the entity most times said demise as to ppl's deaths. which is why we took 1 person who is at minimum brain-dead. as to thatcher the entity said specifically "stroke".

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

s/f OP..! What a truly fascinating find..!

I have done some reading but need to do more. I have no idea what I think about this. If it is a hoax it is a ridiculously elaborate one. And also if it is a hoax, why. What exactly does the hoaxer have to gain out of all of this..?

Many many things ring true in this entity's words.. They have resonated quite powerfully with me. Especially the part about the dolphins. I have always thought they were the most intelligent beautiful and mesmerising creatures on this planet..

And I have been pondering on what exactly the entity meant when he said 'brown cheat'. Does he mean Gordon Brown. Surely not. Does he mean someone with great influential power of coloured skin. African American. Indian. South American..?

I thought he might mean Obama. But if he did surely he would say Obama and not 'brown'... I is confuzzled...

What the entity said about the moon makes perfect sense.. Many of the things said make perfect plausible sense...

Thanks for an awesome find OP.

I am captivated. Will post if I find anything...

edit on 18-4-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm on that site also wonderful people in there everyone is nice and polite never any bashing no arguing all questions are answered and there is a ton of well done info on that site ...Acolyte is one of the nicest people you can meet..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join