It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chani Project

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I ran across this article today and thought it was interesting, especially to me, since I know something is going on with the sun. I remember seeing the post on the 'other' forum that shall not be named, but I didn't read most of it. I didn't care for the simple wording and grammar used, but it is interesting to me now. I just read about hundreds of dolphins beaching recently.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

Here is the article in Nexus magazine

thechaniproject.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

"yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth

UgH! I don't know why I have such a hard time copying and putting into quotes. I get ONE sentence.

This actually happened, because I remember seeing the thread.

It was from the CHANI transcripts of over 20,000 questions and answers that the thread known as the "me tel u now so u belive me after 15 may" thread was started on the Godlike Productions forum. Apart from amazing information and discourses on various subjects, the transcripts also contained a large number of "predictions" or "calculations" (a term that the Entity used). We had the dates, but not the year. The Entity never specified an exact year, but mentioned only months and days.

On various occasions, the Entity would also ask the researchers questions, which led to even more intrigue, insight and contemplation. To put it frankly, on some days the researchers were quite literally stunned.
When, in 2007, those studying the CHANI project (Rubicon superiors and my group) identified names and scenarios, trigger events and predictions described by the Entity back in 1994–1999 as coming up or becoming likely, it was assumed that the year 2008 would be the Event or "Fuse" Year. Thus it was deemed necessary for the public to know and for me to begin the release/reveal

edit on 7-3-2012 by Onboard2 because: Add more

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Just got done reading the article. I'm glad I did, it made a lot of sense.

Wish our "leaders" we're actual leaders. Make this whole process of learning a lot easier.

Thanks for the link. Good find.

Hallow Earth! I there was a reason this theory resonated and stuck in my brain.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Jazz87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you Jazz. I was waiting to have a discussion with someone. I'm not sure what BEZERK is, but I found the link on the Chani Project website. There is an entire forum dedicated to this material. The entity did not come through a child, but was presented in that way on another forum.

I've been curious concerning Lake Volstok and the Entity said something about the oil being contaminated. I found this.

The Organism's fresh water cousin:
a) - Augie is the organism in the oil and in saltwater(oceans) it uses/used oil as a conveyor.
- The organism's cousin is the one now targeting/forming in freshwater reservoirs/tables beneath the earth and surfacing via drilling(like in lake Vostok) or with flooding. Because of the Schumann resonance increase (moon shrinking) rising water tables are also rising(surfacing) forming ground/land based splashzones.
- Synthia is NOT the organism. Synthia is the result of various microbial mutations caused mainly by the use of chemicals like corexit and that "other" company who introduced the nano technology which I cant mention.
- SplashZones is where either the organism(ocean/saltwater) or its cousin(freshwater) surfaces in large quantities, covering a large enough surface area where enough of the receptors in the organism can receive "instructions" from the incoming rays. (From Solar or "from its masters". The SUN changes does play a large role in this. This is why China is incorporating their S.I.M technology to take advantage of the Sun/Solar changes)
- Empirical calibrators are used to neutralize splashzones, however, because of the swarmed intelligence of the organism it quickly adapts/changes its empirical quotient and starts again. This causes vessels uisng calibrators on board, like subs/ships to frequently go back to docks or to do "Romeos" to get higher/stronger "x" calibrators. The highest one from last reported data that I have, was already at x9.
b) P.E.G (Pink Eye Glow) Please refer to the Antarctica thread :"There some serious # going down in Antarctica"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting article. The dolphin part really stood out to me

The Entity referred to dolphins and mentioned their importance on a number of occasions. Dolphins somehow balance certain vibrations on Earth. Specifics were given, but that part was not cleared by Echelon for release. We should keep an eye on dolphin behaviour and events involving dolphins. Their behaviour heralds events and Earth changes:

Just when I finished reading it, (I have CNN on in the background) a story comes on the news about Dolphins update, but they are talking about football. Still weird.

This is a story from yesterday about dolphin strandings in Cape Cod - full story HERE

a total of about a dozen dolphins have stranded since Feb. 14, but that is more in line with what the group typically sees this time of year. The total number of strandings so far this year is still more than three times the annual average, according to the animal welfare group.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi. I frequent that board - and there is a TON of incredible, credible information over there. If you really want to know what BEZERK is - there is an entire synopsis of it in one thread with additional updates as to where it reportedly showing up. I strongly suggest you read it. Like I said, it is a wealth of information that you need to sort through and define if it resonates with you (as with anything). People there are willing to answer any/all questions you may have, too, which is nice. Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

I'm on there to and you may know me.
We just had an incredible chat session last night.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
To late to add it to the above post,so I will add it now.

docs.google.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I Know this site well. I adore what the entity said about the dolphins.
Did you see the jellyfish comments post?

"Currently the only living organism it doesn't effect detrimentally/fatal is the Nomura JellyFish. One Chinese source has revealed that the NomurA jellyFish actually thrive and grow in size, and exponentially in numbers, when introduced to this "substance". With the help from Japanese researches China has developed a mechanism where they can "program, control and command" the Nomura jellyfish in swarms. Testss have shown that China now has the the ability with S.IM to direct millions/billions of jellyfish to attack/cling to to the hull of any surface and subsurface target vessel and disable it(decommission/redundant)(translation problem). ..China has the ability with their new weapons:: (Reverse EMP or S.IM or Array) to create a type of "force field" around a target vessel. The vessel is then lit up like a beacon for the Nomura's to home in and swim/move towards saID target or to terraform:.: a specific region/area..."

I Rememebr from the Bezerk thread that "S.IM" is like a solar initiation module. In my view it explains a lot of what's happening now like the freaky weather and lightning storms

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've seen that site Kdog and Whos2know. What makes it so special? The people? The Mods?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

The people.

Friendly group who treats each other with respect.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

And the mods? How many do they have? Are they any good?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

And the mods? How many do they have? Are they any good?

Very nice,pretty much a part of the gang.
I chat with them on a daily basis,including the "owner" Acolyte.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So not a lot of egos and flame wars happening there then? Must be refreshing

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

The mods are incredibly nice - and helpful. Great, great bunch of people there - there's no arguing..no name calling, no juvenile comments. No question is a stupid question. I've learned a great deal from the great minds that are there and willing to share.

It really is a wonderful site.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

LOL - Kdog - I just saw your post! Wondered wth you were talking about the other day in shout...

See ya there - W2K

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well I guess this must all be coming soon then as Thatcher did just have her final stroke.

Holy thread resurrection!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Well I guess this must all be coming soon then as Thatcher did just have her final stroke.

Holy thread resurrection!

Yes,we are taking bets on who goes next.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
how goes it?? any1 from glp? i got banned for telling the truth. bring me up to speed on what u all have come up with on the entity n predictions???

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
chani/ me tel TIMELINE
ON/B4 dates
april 17:not b in europe and uk many teror thing hapen ther be4 eart moving event hapens CAUSE: EQ n pole, cosmosonicboom,man made,etc
LOOKS LIKE IT CAUSES TSUNAMIS
april 27
bama accident before 27 aperil obama has acident when he is moving,obama get hurt but he get beter again

b4 may 15:
many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
demise: sharon jan 29,2013 sharon listed dead but still in coma since 2006,
demise: mandela in/out of hospital recently,some sites claim he died
thatcher will stroke today 4/8/2013
japan warring thing will commencecing secretely
old bush will very sick december 2012-jan 14,2013
big sickeness comes from air and people not breath and people go blind people dark skin demise more then peopel wite skin sicness not natural sicness invent by other u SOUNDS LIKE A NUKE,FLASH-BLIND
me cee sicknes go people of india and people of korea
yor bank go down no stop anymore ok
brown cheat,brown cheat and go with putin and china
then brown putin china war against japan tiwan poeple with same eye shape
bush begin do crazy things then brown putin take same side even more crazy
yes yor leaders make war 2 distract real problem colide time and other planr come soon
water demise many

when heaven object apeer cause many volvcanos xplode earth move becuase magnet vortx change
volcanos and earth moving under water cause oceon begin make very big waves cause big storm big snow big ice waters come down many u drown
watch dolfin closely they know when this hapen
this hapen b4 15 may ok

may 15th-16th:vortex portal only open and close 15 may when yor leaders begin play dark maters ok
once portal close on 16 may u can not come back line time 1 again SEEMS TO LEAN TOWARD MAN CAUSING THE PORTAL TO OPEN VIA NUKE

putin missing after 15 may many worry poeple do crazy things,me help u not do crazy things 16 may when putin swim away

MAY 27TH: fire sickness skin burn,new birth of good being then bring dimise, TIMELINE UNCERTAIN , PROBALE TIME RESET/RESTARTS

POST MAY 15: oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may oil become enemy after september yor line time
sickness of oil is death thing HOW MUCH WORLD RESEVE IS THERE. 4MTHS????

JUNE 15 cheney OR POPE will dimise be4 15 june

NO DATE GIVEN:
elder say cabel brake oceon soon ECONOMIC TRADE/NO OIL=NO BOATS-SHIPS
now no mony flow
no trade
leaders wait for fiks

me cee crash plane on deck of us war ship 55 dimise
me cee us bomer crash sea
me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide
me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane europe people

new topics

top topics