It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Robbed In Idaho?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The 12-term congressman's campaign has touted the large crowds Mr. Paul regularly draws at his rallies and speeches, including more than 6,600 people in four events in Idaho on Monday and Tuesday.

www.washingtontimes.com...

8,090 vote for Paul in Idaho

www.cnn.com...

1,600,000 people in Idaho, probably less than 25% is elegible to vote and is a republican probably (Speculation)
and only 50000 voted. total.

So this basically tells me that everyone plus a few more who voted for Paul, went to one of his events.

Either very very VERY enthusiastic voters, or something's up..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ron is not being robbed. His supporters are too busy doing nothing on the internet. He has my vote though. It is sad, the one man who could change the world as we know it for the better has such a loyal crowd behind him yet they refuse to let their voice be heard in PUBLIC. Posting support for RP on ATS will not get him elected. Put down the bongs and take a break from the web and crawl out yer man-caves and take a stand. Hoping he wins is not enough. Crossing fingers is not enough. Please hit the booths and VOTE.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Ron is not being robbed. His supporters are too busy doing nothing on the internet. He has my vote though. It is sad, the one man who could change the world as we know it for the better has such a loyal crowd behind him yet they refuse to let their voice be heard in PUBLIC. Posting support for RP on ATS will not get him elected. Put down the bongs and take a break from the web and crawl out yer man-caves and take a stand. Hoping he wins is not enough. Crossing fingers is not enough. Please hit the booths and VOTE.

Ron is not being robbed. His supporters are too busy doing nothing on the internet.

Sorry but the thread OP is correct this isn't the first time of reported fraud, nor the votes been switched against Ron Paul, there has been even dead people casting there votes for Newt and Romney in SC and elsewhere.

Since when have the dead people been allowed to voted?

I wonder is this how the general election is going to be played out with the dead people casting there ballots?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Do you realllllly think that? Every Paul supporter I know voted for him. A lot of them I had to help out, as they never bothered registering before.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My point was that basically everyone in the state who voted for someone went to their rallies.

This seems lidicrus because aren't most Paul supports young and poor? So how can they all afford to drive to the events, logistics + money costs in doing so, etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In my Super Tuesday thread, I made a "note" for Idaho's Caucus.

Notes: This is the first year Idaho will be running a Caucus.

At the time I created the thread, I was also going to add....be prepared for extremely low turnout and confusion because this being the first year they are running a Caucus.

Caucuses intimidate people...there is always lower turnout at Caucuses vs Primaries/Elections.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
My point was that basically everyone in the state who voted for someone went to their rallies.

This seems lidicrus because aren't most Paul supports young and poor? So how can they all afford to drive to the events, logistics + money costs in doing so, etc.

I'm not old (yet) but I'm also not young and poor. Voted for Paul in the primary and will be there for the caucus in our state. I think at this point Paul is our only realistic choice. I see the push to make Romney the candidate and downplay Ron Paul. The media disparages him or simply ignores him. I personally think (as does obama obviously, he has said so more than once) that Romney will win the primaries and obama will win the election. Paul could draw some democrats and independents, Romney and Santorum will not in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is only if you registered as a Republican. I am sure he has a lot of Independent votes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

So this basically tells me that everyone plus a few more who voted for Paul, went to one of his events.

Pretty close in numbers yes minus a few who were there to observe, etc. I attended two rallies as well as the caucus. The numbers of attendees were high. The support is high, young and old. The northern half of the states wins went to Paul and Santorum. The Southern half of the wins to Romney. The southern ID county of Ada had record breaking caucus turn outs of voters. Though, that area did cater to Romney, giving the winner takes all.

One county tally may have been sketchy...

Romney was the projected winner before counties such as Kootenai and other N. Idaho counties were even tallied. Source1

Just found this...
Page removed? I will contact the newspaper about it.

Caucus County Short-Changes Kootenai - Huckleberries Online ... It was before 10 p.m. when it became clear that Kootenai County’s votes didn’t matter in Tuesday’s Idaho Republican caucus. And the only thing ...
Source page removed - That Ex text can be seen on Yahoo search

I'll attempt to average out the rally attendance to the local votes of the surrounding mid-to North Idaho. Keep in mind not all attendees voted and not all only went to the local rally, some went to many. And of course some curious people came to see how it was was turning out, with not voting or had no intention. Quit possible even caucus confusion may have turned some people off and as shown in Kootenai(CDA) county(not averaged in below because of their more likely attendance to to Sandpoint ID and Spokane WA rallies) some people left early because it was getting late for them(work, kids, etc) they did not have the chance to stay for rest of the vote.

Mid-to North Idaho counties which does not include the top of North Idaho;-in rough-
Latah 509
Idaho 284
Nez Perce 127
Benewah 90
Clearwater 85
Shoshone-none for Paul/or voted out of caucus
=Surrounding counties of the ralley vs voter turnouts
1,095 total votes of those counties for Ron Paul

2x rally averages at each rally 1,000 plus attendants,
March 5th, the larger ralley. Had 2,400 people at the U or I Kibbie Dome(see here)

That's just a local example. I know many people who are in support of Paul but could not make it to the vote, or who do not vote but support his views.

Vidoe of media responce of Paul support in Idaho
Idaho LOVES Ron Paul (Huge Turnouts)

edit on 8-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: sp

Since I am looking at all sides here...
YouTube: Someone's view on possible fraud in ID
edit on 8-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: vid link

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I can't speak for the rest of the state, but Ron Paul won in Bonner county Idaho with just over 52% of the vote at the caucus. Mitt Romney supposedly won in the majority of the state, but he was eliminated in the second round here in Bonner county. The final round of voting came down to Santorum and Paul with Paul being the clear winner. We had a very transparent vote count. Counting took place in front of the crowd and was done by volunteers from the crowd. Each vote was counted by 4 different people to assure accuracy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Of-course theres vote rigging.

How much proof do people need?

Is that the only thing to blame for RP's close first, second and third place finishes? No.

Think about the media brainwashing, repeated over and over and over for months like a skipping record.

1) "cant win"

2) "kook"

3) "isolationist"

They DONT want any effing change. Why else would the GOP establishment give us Romney, the White Obama?

Ron Paul is the biggest threat to the status-quo/establishment/NWO that has ever existed.

This man wants to end the Federal Reserve System. He wants us to have a strong currency so we can buy MORE with LESS. He wants to put an end to the "hidden tax on the Middle Class": inflation. He wants to know what happened to the gold that was confiscated from the American people in 1933. He wants to stop the policy of endless wars. He wants to take control from the federal government and return it to the people. He wants to undo the Patriot Act, the TSA, the NDAA, SOPA (yes it will be singed into law after the election) and the latest anti-freedom law, HR 347.

He stands as the lone voice in front of our nation and asks us to consider what motivates THEM (the alleged enemy).

He is against torture, against secret renditions, against citizen assassinations, he SUPPORTS whistle blowers, he has come out against the secrecy and against crimes committed by the CIA. He is against the horribly failed war on drugs.

In 24 years, the establishment has not been able to bully him and the lobbyists have not been able to buy him.

Ron Paul is what every HUMAN should be let alone politician.

WE WILL NEVER IN OUR LIFETIMES SEE ANOTHER RON PAUL.

edit on 9-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I see this and think...

He who votes decides nothing... He who counts the votes decides everything...

Meaning if every man woman and child and pet go and vote for RP, for some reason some possible reason The glass of water next to RP always gets the vote..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is Idaho the 6th or 7th state that has robbed Ron Paul?

I lost count.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Been waiting for updates, here's two:
Idaho lost voters PDF compares, '08 to '12 votes...reporting of counted votes, etc...
Corresponding video: Ron Paul 21k Missing Idaho Votes- video has music and showing of the PDF.

Another video : Ballots missing news report(doesn't specify Paul as video title says).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

At the time I created the thread, I was also going to add....be prepared for extremely low turnout and confusion because this being the first year they are running a Caucus.

Caucuses intimidate people...there is always lower turnout at Caucuses vs Primaries/Elections.

And you'd be wrong as usual! Idaho had not only record turn outs for the caucuses vs previous primaries in the state but also had record turnouts vs the entire country!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe

So Ron Paul draws these huge crowds of people who leave their computers to go see him speak, but they just refuse to leave their computers to actually cast a vote??

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And you'd be wrong as usual! Idaho had not only record turn outs for the caucuses vs previous primaries in the state but also had record turnouts vs the entire country!

2008 Idaho Republican Primary: 125,570 votes
www.cnn.com...

2012 Idaho Republican Caucus: 44,655 votes
www.cnn.com...

Please show me how I'm wrong...as usual.

new topics

top topics

join