It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Let Loose War-Hounds, BEWARE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If you would know the hell that awaits us--and not far off--there's no need to consult ancient prophecies, or the intricate coils of hidden conspiracies, or the tortured arcana of high-credentialed experts. You need only read the public words, sworn before God, of top public officials, the great lords of state, the defenders of civilization, as they explain--clearly, openly, with confidence and pride--their plans to foment terror, rape, war and repression across the face of the earth.

Earlier this month, in testimony before Congress, the Bush Regime unveiled its plans to raise a host of warlord armies in the most volatile areas in the world, Agence France-Presse reports. Bush wants $500 million in seed money to arm and train non-governmental "local militias"--i.e., bands of lawless freebooters--to serve as Washington's proxy killers in the so-called "arc of crisis" that just happens to stretch across the oil-bearing lands and strategic pipeline routes of Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and South America.

But Wolfowitz did reveal one original twist in Bush's plan: targeting the Homeland itself as a "terrorist sanctuary." In addition to loosing his own personal Janjaweed on global hotspots, Bush is also seeking new powers to prevent anyone he designates a "terrorist" from "abusing the freedom of democratic societies" or "exploiting the technologies of communication"--i.e., defending themselves in court or logging on to the Internet. As AFP notes, Wolfowitz tactfully refrained from detailing just how the Regime intends to curb the dangerous use of American freedom, but he did allow that "difficult decisions" would be required. (Perhaps a stateside version of those rigged "military tribunals" now serving up prime kangaroo meat down in Guantanamo Bay?)

www.counterpunch.org...

Who said history doesn't repeat itself? I mean, honestly, does the Bush administration really believe this will help at all.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
is there a link to this with an american source? ap...one of the major news orgs?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
216.239.... 41.104/search?q=cache:GN9U0VdMZ68J:sg.news.yahoo.com/040811/1/3mci0.html+Agence+France-Presse+local+militias&hl=en

Better hurry up and check it out. I tried going to it through the web, but Yahoo took it down. Now, I can only find the original in Google's cache.

That's a funny question though, as if Mainstream Media contains all the relevant news. lol, good one.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh great! Now Bush wants to arm "friendly thug warlords". And who knows whether they will stay loyal or not. This is a dumb idea. More U.S. weapons in the hands of foreigners that Bush probably really knows nothing about.
Mercenaries aren't always the most loyal bunch. Whoever pays them the most usually keeps their loyalty. I can't believe he's throwing away our money on this.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
..................That's a funny question though, as if Mainstream Media contains all the relevant news. lol, good one.

i forgot the neocons are all in control of the media...whoops

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No, more like media does not contain all the relevant news, as I said earlier. Democrat agenda, Republican agenda, even though they are the same who knows who we can attribute it to. The fact is, mainstream media lost its credibility as an adequate news source a long time ago...at least in my opinion.

I don't really give a # what Jessica Simpson is doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The US has to find a new market somewhere for it's weapons industry.
Just like any industry that produces a product that has a limited market, it has to continually expand that market.

www.newsinsider.org...

www.wsws.org...

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

www.motherjones.com...

Sry re-read the post, but still some intersting links.
I'm sure they'll find some way to make money out of this.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Mercenaries aren't always the most loyal bunch. Whoever pays them the most usually keeps their loyalty.

I bet they can't wait to get their hands on some really good U.S. armaments! Viva La Revolution! The thugs get their guns and Washington will have no way to control them, it's happened before, it'll happen again.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I posted this about a month ago but the original news link I used is down:

$700 million for anti-terrorist network of 'friendly' militias

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
These really are MADMEN in the whitehouse. These are just crazy people robbing the working people of tax dollars and writing an IOU to our children and grandchildren.

WE supplied weapons in Afghanistan. Then WE had to disarm the Taliban. WE are now going to send $700 million dollars in arms to radical militia groups in the Arab world.

You know this isn't Rocket Science

If you want more Terrorism vote for George W. Bush.
If you DON'T vote for someone else.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, there's no hope unless Bush faces prosecution for terrorism and 9/11. Because the CIA is under his direction, presumably, then that means he is the head of Al-Qaeda's major terrorist operations in the U.S and abroad.

This is just more evidence that Al-Qaeda is an CIA operation. If another terrorist attack happens in the U.S, you'll know where authorization came from.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The US is really playing with fire here and inevitably it will come back to haunt them, u would have thought they would have learned by now that arming and aiding a bunch of scumbags is a loser.

new topics

top topics

join