It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go USA!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am not sure if anyone else has posted this, I searched and found nothing. Here is the story

www.ksat.com...

Reading the story over and over again, seems like they are doing a good job brainwashing americans into believing we are racist, and nationality means nothing.

If this has been posted I will remove, no need in putting it up twice.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

Sorry, friend. It was posted this afternoon...

Sad story, though, when you mix politics, sports and children...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This nation is conditioned to be gutless, opinion-less, quiet bystanders of life.

If you believed what the machine tells you then Jesus himself would come back as a navy seal, killing all terrorists while wearing an American flag with a cross on his forearm.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No one has to do anything to brainwash anyone Americans are racist. The idiots in this high school seem to have the job well in hand. At what point is it even appropriate to start chanting USA at a high school basketball game between two American high schools? Was this some kind of loser loses citizenship match? Oh yeah that is right the losing team was made up of Hispanic players so by default they couldn't possibly be American. This has nothing to do with national pride it wasn't an American high school vs. a Mexican high school. It was done for no other reason than to humiliate Hispanic players. and to insinuate that they are not Americans.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sound like the other team was just a bunch of sore losers.

They could have joined in the chant, instead of the typical knee jerk racism cry.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join