It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Trauma Coming To A Primary School Near You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Psychological Trauma Coming To A Primary School Near You

www.activistpost.com...

Nine and ten year olds attending the Wincheap Foundation Primary School in Canterbury, were interrupted mid lesson by a commotion outside. As they were encouraged to peer out the window they saw their school caretaker abducted by a man wearing a red-wig. The kidnapper forced the caretaker at gunpoint in to a vehicle, before speeding out of the school grounds.

In reality it wasn’t a real abduction. The man in the red wig was Clive Close, the school-headmaster. What appeared to be a gun was actually an old water-tap used as a prop. The whole incident had been premeditated as part of a bizarre teaching method, allegedly used to spark children’s imagination and help improve their creative writing in English lessons.

The most worrying aspect of the incident however was not the performance itself (a lack of visual stimulation in classrooms is a major criticism of modern teaching), but rather the fact that pupils were first led to believe the incident was real!

So first we have this thread: Primary School Children told they will be taken from their families in Holocaust 'game'with a report of Primary School Kids being scared out of their wits after being told that they could be taken from their families during a Holocaust Game and now this? What the hell is going on with educators these days? Can they not use common sense and see the trauma being implemented on children? Don't these teachers have kids of their own?

And this was done not to train for a real life scenario even. It was for a creative writing exercise! C'mon!

If something like this were to happen anywhere near my child, I would sue the school into the dark ages. And what about the potential of an adult walking by, seeing something happening and stepping in? What happens when someone gets hurt? So many questions but not enough idiots to foresee these questions.

And what about this one? HELP!!! ALIENS HAVE LANDED!!!!

And the Police are just so helpful in scaring the little ones as well.

As first reported by The Telegraph, in July 2009 at Southway Junior School, in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, Children saw a ‘spaceship’ crash near their school and then aliens grabbed a member of staff as part of a “performance”. The “alien invasion” show, which was supported by Sussex Police, took place without parents being informed, leaving some furious that they had to comfort their terrified children. Police contributed to the invasion by providing sirens and flashing blue lights to signify the landing of the craft just before morning classes on July 10.

A Mother steps up:

One unnamed mother recounted her story: God only knows what the school was playing at. I mean to shock children into thinking that the aliens have landed and have abducted a teacher is just a little too much for seven-year-olds. My daughter was deeply upset by it all and came home looking shell shocked. She wasn’t sure what had happened and really wanted to know that everything was going to be alright.

Really? I know there would be many adults dumping one if they were to experience something like this but kids? And no permission from the parents?

And it gets even better:

In November, 2009 at the Foxhill Primary School in Sheffield, children arriving at the school in the morning were greeted with a pool of blood and a police crime scene. One female member of staff in on the act, pretended to have been assaulted, and some children were then tasked to help police in the investigation, under the impression the attacker could still be on school grounds.

Want another? The terror just keeps on coming....

In March, 2010 at the Blackminster Middle School, in Evesham, Worcestershire, children were left crying and traumatized when they saw a man brandishing a gun shoot dead Richard Kent, their science teacher, as he ran across the school field. Following a loud bang simulating a gunshot, other staff involved in the act rushed to the teacher’s aid and appeared to try to resuscitate him. There was a delay of 10 minutes before weeping pupils were taken back to the assembly hall where teachers explained that the pretend shooting had been laid on as part of a science lesson.

What the hell is going on here? Terrifying our kids?

Is this just another Rant or Current Event? I don't know. It's news AND I'm PO'd. So I guess it's both.

Visit here for more of this crap... www.activistpost.com...

Peace

edit on 7-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I personaly think its hilarious and would have thought it the most awesome thing on the planet watching my teachers being round up at gun point and stuffed into the back of van.

That would have made my day back then I reckon.

To be honest though he probably just forgot kids are stupid....I mean naive and maybe wont understand whats going on, adults do this all the time, easily done. Dont see what the big deal is.

Oh and that Holocaust Game is pretty much the funniest thing ive ever read in a long time, thats just me though, NEVA FOGET and all that eh.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
I personaly think its hilarious and would have thought it the most awesome thing on the planet watching my teachers being round up at gun point and stuffed into the back of van.

That would have made my day back then I reckon.

To be honest though he probably just forgot kids are stupid....I mean naive and maybe wont understand whats going on, adults do this all the time, easily done. Dont see what the big deal is.

Oh and that Holocaust Game is pretty much the funniest thing ive ever read in a long time, thats just me though, NEVA FOGET and all that eh.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

Don't think you're getting the point here but if you have a kid that gets night terrors from something the teachers pulled at school, you might understand.

Not only that, but if permission were asked and parents were allowed to witness the event, a little more ok could be given here.

This is nothing but Govt. taking control of our kids and doing whatever they want without permission.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Children are the target. Just watch a few childrens programs, those aimed at preschool age, they contain images that children should never see. This leads to nightmares and basicaly they grow up in a state of post traumatic stress.Another generation of disconnected humans.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It seems to me like a form of mind control. When people are upset they can't think clearly and are more open to being brainwashed. If they terrify the kids they're more malleable. It's probably a NWO tactic. I think all the parents in that district should get together and storm the principal's office and tell him if it happens again, he'll need protection to leave his house. They definitely should not put up with this #.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Children are the target. Just watch a few childrens programs, those aimed at preschool age, they contain images that children should never see. This leads to nightmares and basicaly they grow up in a state of post traumatic stress.Another generation of disconnected humans.

Thanks for posting.

All looking to the Govt. for help and answers...Convenient.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This kind of drama should only be used to "enhance" the class room experience in high school aged kids.
Never never never to be inflicted on small children who believe everything they see and hear.

Definetly PG-13 violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
This kind of drama should only be used to "enhance" the class room experience in high school aged kids.
Never never never to be inflicted on small children who believe everything they see and hear.

Definetly PG-13 violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities

100% agreement from me.

I can only guess as to what some of these kids must go through when this happens to them.

But the bigger issue is of course the teachers involved in this. They are supposedly the early childhood educators and should be well aware of what they are doing to these children.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Young children are incredibly literal. They take what they see, hear, and experience as gospel truth.

I'm a teacher and I don't believe these events were meant to be harmful, but to engage students' interest. Obviously the ploy backfired terribly. The teachers made unwise decisions.

Personally, I would have loved it if an alien space craft landed at school. But others may feel quite differently.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Young children are incredibly literal. They take what they see, hear, and experience as gospel truth.

I'm a teacher and I don't believe these events were meant to be harmful, but to engage students' interest. Obviously the ploy backfired terribly. The teachers made unwise decisions.

Personally, I would have loved it if an alien space craft landed at school. But others may feel quite differently.

I can see kids enjoying the alien thing but the murder and kidnapping?

If kids knew what was going to happen it would be a different story and I believe that's the point entirely. To gauge response. This is where it stops being educational for the kids and they become a study group for adults.

Little science lab rats so to speak.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I can see kids enjoying the alien thing but the murder and kidnapping?

If kids knew what was going to happen it would be a different story and I believe that's the point entirely. To gauge response. This is where it stops being educational for the kids and they become a study group for adults.

Little science lab rats so to speak.

Peace

No doubt about it. What they did was stupid and ill-conceived. If my child had witnessed something like this I would be furious.

There are safer ways to engage interest.

Frankly, I question not only the teachers judgement but also their competency.

A great example of a lesson gone right: coupled years ago our high school brought in the forensic folks who set up a mock crime scene for students to practice deductive reasoning skills. It was tastefully done, no gore, and the kids all knew it was a mock scene. They loved it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What the hell is going on here?

State-sponsored terrorism.
Despite their claims of no one being hurt many of these children have be traumatized by these kinds of "exercises".
That is child endangerment and the schools in every instance should be sued until the message is clearly given that we won't tolerate them abusing our kids this way.
Very disturbing that educators would go along with any of this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

What the hell is going on here?

State-sponsored terrorism.
Despite their claims of no one being hurt many of these children have be traumatized by these kinds of "exercises".
That is child endangerment and the schools in every instance should be sued until the message is clearly given that we won't tolerate them abusing our kids this way.
Very disturbing that educators would go along with any of this.

I'm still shaking my head in wonder. Who came up with this? Who agreed to it? Who thought it was a good idea?

And more importantly, what is the REAL agenda? There is absolutely no way in hell that this was done for a creative writing experiment.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And more importantly, what is the REAL agenda?

The real agenda is another generation begging for protection.

To repreat Asktheanimals - State-sponsored terrorism.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

And more importantly, what is the REAL agenda?

The real agenda is another generation begging for protection.

To repreat Asktheanimals - State-sponsored terrorism.

Yup, not enough to terrorize the adults but now it's time to get them while they're barely out of diapers.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of the utterly ridiculous "school shooting" drill they did last year? The hell are these people thinking? It is beyond stupidity, sounds like they are expirimenting with child psychology right in our elementary schools....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Reminds me of the utterly ridiculous "school shooting" drill they did last year? The hell are these people thinking? It is beyond stupidity, sounds like they are expirimenting with child psychology right in our elementary schools....

That's exactly what it sounds like to me as well.

Nothing like live test subjects in a controlled environment to play with with.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It is reasonable to develop plans on how to respond to various types of disasters natural or man-made but there's no good reason to terrify children in the process. They can even participate and probably should so they have an idea of what to do but to not inform them of these drills is using them as unwitting psychological test subjects and inflicting trauma on them in the process.

This should be stopped immediately but if the parents won't take the lead here it will continue. This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe it when they tell you that such and such piece of legislation is to "protect children". They encourage Homeland security, schools and police departments to engage in these kinds of drills.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It is reasonable to develop plans on how to respond to various types of disasters natural or man-made but there's no good reason to terrify children in the process. They can even participate and probably should so they have an idea of what to do but to not inform them of these drills is using them as unwitting psychological test subjects and inflicting trauma on them in the process.

This should be stopped immediately but if the parents won't take the lead here it will continue. This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe it when they tell you that such and such piece of legislation is to "protect children". They encourage Homeland security, schools and police departments to engage in these kinds of drills.

Parents won't take the lead because they are becoming more and more afraid to speak, protest or even write letters for fear of being labelled "Terrorist". The plan is working perfectly.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The only fact that I know when it comes to children schooling is that most of them have been given what's ´right´ and what's ´wrong´ by Bonniers. Almost 90% of our books consist of teachings and writings by Bonnier, I know it's a Jewish family that owns the company and that they are well kept and secret in their business. But it's scary that today a little Muslim child would say that ´Jesus is God´ even though the parents have strictly said that ´Jesus was a prophet of God´. This is just a small part of how your children may be engaged in a mass brainwashing propaganda. But this does not mean that every school is of such, it means that you should know what your children are going through.

To take examples, my brother has been ´brainwashed´ by his friends and teachings at school, he acts violently without thinking sometimes that it may be wrong, he has bad friends and bad habits. All of these are built up at school, not in the home even though it may occur.

Lesson: Parents MUST know what their children are doing in school, I mean this is most definitely important in order to build a safe future for your child, I've got experience from this, especially when I was under depression. That a child can do suicide just because of others teasing him/her is just very annoying to know, life is value-able and saving life should also be value-able spent time. Your children will never be taught that's it's the best thing in life to save someone's life and help them in their way of a better future. School doesn't teach those moral basics. Even though they spend a third of their life there... It's a sickening world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join