It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it right to support Kony 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is it right to support Kony 2012?

Lately in my facebook I'm seeing many of my friends supporting Kony 2012 and I remember last year people from Invisible Children came to my school and urge us to support them. Some of my friends believe that NATO should intervene just like Libya,Iraq, and Afghanistan to Eliminate Kony. But while I agree that Kony is a genocidal maniac who deserved to be brought in to justice at the same time I believe that a Nato intervention would only install an even more brutal regime that could be far worse than Kony. I mean look at Libya NATO installed a racist genocidal regime. I ended up having a debate about this with my friends.

Here is an example of when NATO handles things

edit on 7-3-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I remember last year people from Invisible Children came to my school and urge us to support them.

You don't find that a little creepy?

Some of my friends believe that NATO should intervene just like Libya,Iraq, and Afghanistan to Eliminate Kony.

Some of your friends watch too much TV me thinks.

Anything this well funded, promoted, and organized should raise red flags with anyone... anyone who's studied history and has been paying attention to how things really run in this world.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have to agree that it is creepy I mean are they trying brainwash us into supporting a so called non profit organization when we might be actually funding guns and bombs for the Corporate Elite?

new topics

join