It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and the invisble kids (joke for kony 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So I hear this guy named Adolf Hitler hes been burning jews in these camps in Germany. Something should be done about this!

-US sends nuke-

Problem solved.

Kinda a joke but kinda realism if you think bout it. We wanna help Africa but in reality it will probably do more harm.

too soon?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah Hitler's kids weren't so invisible were they.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

not the point of this post lol. My point here is this stuff happens and when the US gets involved things get alot worse. My point of this post is this is what it would look like back in 1942 if we had internet. Instead it would be called "ADOLF1942" or something like that. Maybe "Hitler1942" -shrug- who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm not feeling emotional about this but I didn't find it funny.

Could you please elaborate on which bit was funny?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Am I missing the joke here?
What part of this is supposed to be funny?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I just like that picture, reminds me of my 12 years of Catholic schooling.

We could have stopped Hitler any time with or without internet, Prescott Bush wasn't going to allow that until their goals were achieved.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

The joke is if there was internet back during world war II the same thing would be happening and we can't do anything bout it cept for US troops that will probably make matters worse then they already are. Thats the joke here.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

The joke is if there was internet back during world war II the same thing would be happening and we can't do anything bout it cept for US troops that will probably make matters worse then they already are. Thats the joke here.

how old are you?
2nd line

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by neobludragon

how old are you?
2nd line

24 tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
for the sake of not wanting to offend people or being accused of being an anti-semite or racist: post removed.
edit on 30-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Well, I am a bit speechless. Firstly, I did not get the joke the OP tried to make.

Secondly, the jokes posted was a bit tasteless.

and Thirdly, you even quote Adolf Hitler in your signature, hrm.....and tell jokes about him.....hrm....

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

it's a good quote. Although what Hitler did was not good, he was good at what he did. he did wonders for the German people and economy and was an amazing orator.
yes, the Holocaust was a terrible thing, but many forget that Stalin did was much worse. (not trying to make the Holocaust seem any less of a tragedy than it was)

Althogh I do forget, this place isn't full of /b/ tards like the other forums that I post at
Perhaps I should visit storm front.... (that was a joke too, I'm not a white supremacist either....) ... I suppose the moral of the story is, you probably shouldn't take me seriously

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Although what Hitler did was not good, he was good at what he did.
reply to post by novemberecho

So he was good at being bad??

He did not really that much good, sure, you use the German economy as an example, but at what price, what was the cost of this success?

Let us not forget, he did lose pretty badly, paying the ultimate price, at the end of the day, so he was not all that good really.

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Really....REALLY?

Holocaust jokes and Hitler in people's sigs?

I know we obviously have a few Stormfronters left over from the recent "Trayvon Martin" threads...

But really?

Oh well

*Closes the door and leaves shaking head*

:shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I suppose what I mean by this is.
The act that he committed, The Holocaust, was not a good thing. obviously.

but the man was very good at what he did.
he brainwashed an entire country, very few new about the camps until they were liberated. He was a phenomenal speaker, the German people were CRAZY about him. they would even describe his speeches in "sexual overtones." (quote from a book that I read in one of my history courses) the German people LOVED him. no country has had a leader that was as admired, followed, and practically worshipped as Hitler was. He created the Autobahn and the Volkswagen. he pushed the boundary on many aspects of technology. The fact that he could seize power like he did (although he was helped into power initially) and continue to build more and more power and control.
that is what I meant by "he was good at what he did"

he was also very indolent, foolish, and impatient.... not to mention a mass murderer.
Clearly the man had his flaws, if he didn't we'd all probably be speaking German right now. or dead.

I hope that can clear up any confusion.

and as for the quote: it is a good quote. if I were to remove the name of the man who said it. I'm sure some people could agree to it. it's what our government is doing to us right now. I put it in my signature because I think that it is an eye-opening and thought provoking quote.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There is a connection in all this.
Never mind the allegations of who funded Nazi Germany in the US, but I recently saw a documentary on how Nazi scientists were smuggled to the US after World War II and had their criminal histories expunged.
They played a vital role in the American space programs, and other defense technologies.

Well, in SA the Marxist (former terrorist) ANC were funded from liberal segments of the US, and now their youth movement calls the Americans "Imperialists", and they even threatened to invade Botswana because it apparently houses a US military base.

I don't know why the US always funds the wrong people, or allows mass propaganda to make terrorists look good.

Otherwise I don't see them doing much in Africa outside UN funds, except for exporting their tedious Christian fundamentalist preachers and dogma, which has further inflamed local witch-hunts and homophobia.

edit on 30-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
operation paperclip I believe!

have you read about Josef Mengele's twins in Argentina? (or maybe it was Brazil)
fascinating stuff.

I've also read that the Bush family funded Hitler in WWII..... kinda makes you think.. huh?

new topics

top topics

join