It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Earthquake In Less Than 40 Hours !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That sounds wonderful..Just make sure your mom can give you a ride both ways..What am i saying i am sure this isn't her first time driving you to the mall..Sorry i just hate arrogant sarcastistic blow hards with a passion...coffee would be great

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

What was sarcastic about my post? I was pretty straight forward.

1. Dude made overly vague prediction.
2. Prediction didn't happen.
3. People claim he was right (when it was clear that he wasn't).
4. I ask why the thread was still active when his prediction was obviously incorrect.
5. You appear and try your hardest to offend me at the same time calling my manners into question.

Where is the good coffee shop in Phoenix? I am from Oregon and coffee is kind of a thing here, so don't suggest something like Starbuck's, because that's what tourists drink.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I agree it's been well over 40+ without a specific quake.... This is how they get you to call those 900 numbers stating they can see into the future

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

edit on 3/14/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

My friend i am mostly giving you #.I am just getting tired of the negativity on this site.Believe me i am not trying to be a hypocrite because i have done it to but it is really hurtful when someone is trying to make a post about a feeling or a dream or anything that at least for me would be hard to type out on a site such as this.I know how you feel about it,you can twist the knife and not think twice but would you please just think for a second that not everyone has the same ability to sluff off the snide remarks as maybe you do.Bottom line all i am saying is if you don't agree with what someone puts in a post ya don't have to be mean about it..thats all..NOW i have a story for you that you might like..Now i live in North,way north phoenix and i was taking a class about domestic abuse and how to reconize it,blah,blah.But my teacher was Mr Starbuck and he was from seattle,wa and for like 8 weeks we all were asking the dude if he was related to Starbucks coffee and all he would say is that his personal life was..personal.He is proably 65 or so and a recovering alcoholic and he said he was doing these classes to make ammends.Well the day we graduated i asked him again and he finally said that yes his family started Starbucks but that he wasn't involved in the company anymore but he was well taken care of..Thats all i could get out of him..Thought that was funny you mentioned Starbucks..lol....Have a great goddamnn day..lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well done sir well done. I have long suspected that these flares are affecting the earth in this way. Im sure you already read about the 7.0 quake this morning

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join