It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges of Racism for Chanting USA…In America!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Regardless of the motivation, If anyone who lives in my country is offended by chanting USA, then they can get the hell out. I am not PC, I don't claim to be and by all means, if a racist is a racist then call them one. But this is just plain ignorance. Not racism. I look forward to seeing thousands more get there keesters deported. 48,000 down and 3 million to go.

Flame away boys and girls. This is what's called Non-PC.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

These posts are always fun to follow, I'm not sure if the OPs of these are intentionally trolling but if they can't see that the people were being racist and worst of all anti-american in doing what they did, I think our country is in some real trouble.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

These posts are always fun to follow, I'm not sure if the OPs of these are intentionally trolling but if they can't see that the people were being racist and worst of all anti-american in doing what they did, I think our country is in some real trouble.

The real racists are those (like you and the reporter who wrote the story I linked in the OP) who intentional cherry pick the facts to come up with a compelling narrative that fits his/her agenda.

The Hispanic team was chanting “Alamo WHITES” instead of Alamo Heights prior to the “USA” chants from the white team. The USA chants would have never happened had it not been for the overtly racist chants from the Hispanic team.

You, friend, and this reporter suffer from selective moral outrage and are the real racists because you only cry racism when a white group is doing it. According to you and some others:

KKK = Evil

Black Panthers = Poor oppressed African-Americans standing up for their culture

The correct answer is THEY ARE BOTH RACIST ORGANIZATIONS who have no place in America!! The sooner you people start being honest the sooner we can get past this, but we know that will never happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

suffer from selective moral outrage ........

You see that with everything. Some people here are morally convinced that was racist.
Trust me,perpetuating racism,keeps it alive.Before you know it,Theres a racist connotation behind every tree,and underneath every kids bed.Not to say their are not circumstances,but I believe people are blowing this up,to something its not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Procession101

The real racists are those (like you and the reporter who wrote the story I linked in the OP) who intentional cherry pick the facts to come up with a compelling narrative that fits his/her agenda.

The Hispanic team was chanting “Alamo WHITES” instead of Alamo Heights prior to the “USA” chants from the white team. The USA chants would have never happened had it not been for the overtly racist chants from the Hispanic team.

You, friend, and this reporter suffer from selective moral outrage and are the real racists because you only cry racism when a white group is doing it. According to you and some others:

KKK = Evil

Black Panthers = Poor oppressed African-Americans standing up for their culture

The correct answer is THEY ARE BOTH RACIST ORGANIZATIONS who have no place in America!! The sooner you people start being honest the sooner we can get past this, but we know that will never happen.

Nobody cares. It's only wrong for whites to be racist.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Jepic

Again,Pride is now intertwined with hate...

The "new" definition hasnt been installed into the dictionary yet...

When it comes to America,the politically correct folks LOVE to make it a sticking point...

Case in point,OP's story.

It's not intertwined with hate. It is hate. It's an excuse to say "I am better than you".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

seabag,
Thanks for your share! I do believe USA, should be an okay thing to chant in the United States, however... I have been in High School once. I was also on the basketball team, we would get very mean with our chants to rival teams, sometimes crossing the line. Chanting accusations of recruits from other countries, chanting oblivious rude insults, etc..always until stopped by principals. If they even could stop the crowd. So I do not doubt what-so-ever they were chanting this, intending to be racist to the other team. Kids are mean, especially in HS, I've hear horrible names for every genre. That is why the School and coaches made public apologies, they knew what their students were doing. Shame on them and shame on all kids for doing these things, when will the bullying stop?
Thanks seabag for your share!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by seabag

seabag,
Thanks for your share! I do believe USA, should be an okay thing to chant in the United States, however... I have been in High School once. I was also on the basketball team, we would get very mean with our chants to rival teams, sometimes crossing the line. Chanting accusations of recruits from other countries, chanting oblivious rude insults, etc..always until stopped by principals. If they even could stop the crowd. So I do not doubt what-so-ever they were chanting this, intending to be racist to the other team. Kids are mean, especially in HS, I've hear horrible names for every genre. That is why the School and coaches made public apologies, they knew what their students were doing. Shame on them and shame on all kids for doing these things, when will the bullying stop?
Thanks seabag for your share!

It'll stop when they stop seeing their parents or other adults doing the same thing. Its going to take a couple of generations for this racism thing to wash out, but I do believe it will.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You now, now that I've been thinking about, this sounds more like a set up.

And everybody fell for it.

Because only whites can be racist and it's only wrong for whites to be racist.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
reply to post by seabag

please explain how they were being anti american by chanting USA USA USA?

im pretty sure thats the opposite of being anti american
edit on 9-3-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

YOU are the one that claimed that they were chanting "whitey"....I would hope you had some proof of that before you just claimed it as fact.

If you don't have a source...just say so...and just admit that you are just repeating rumors you have read in the comments section of articles.

Here is some proof for you about the fact that the Hispanic team was chanting Alamo WHITES, which WAS the catalyst for the USA chants. Fast forward to 3:00 and tell me what you think now!

video.foxnews.com...

edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

First hand accounts, good stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'd bet he'd just dismiss it in some way and not acknowledge it at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Yeah, notice how the condemnation is rolling in against the Hispanic racists at Edison??

(……….sound of crickets chirping followed by silence…………)

Double standard?

Quite obviously!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

they werent white obvisously not racist

but since the other team chanted USA USA USA that makes them the racists

i love how double standards work

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I think one ladies opinion is just that....look at all of you who think the same thing with no proof.

You got that video yet of them actually chanting it???

Maybe they did...but this isn't proof...but then again...a comment to an article was proof enough for you

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think one ladies opinion is just that....look at all of you who think the same thing with no proof.

You got that video yet of them actually chanting it???

Maybe they did...but this isn't proof...but then again...a comment to an article was proof enough for you

You’re too proud to admit your wrong, huh? I understand….it’s tough to take a defeat. By the way, the young man who spoke before that lady said the other team was chanting racist things too…..just sayin’

The Hispanic team in the OP, after chanting racist terms at the opposing team, took a defeat on the court. After they lost they cried “racism” because they were butt hurt too!

Sucks to lose!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Yeah, notice how the condemnation is rolling in against the Hispanic racists at Edison??

(……….sound of crickets chirping followed by silence…………)

Double standard?

Quite obviously!

Not whitey = not racist.

Pay attention.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join