It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is a Mass Murder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by ugahm

Kinda hard wrapping your head around this, Huh??? I am amazed by the people who troll like the op on this one.

I guess it's hard to believe that there is a reason for all of this universe and people who don't want to believe that a higher power controls everything.

since you don't believe in "God" and I guess "Evil" as in Satan, who do you really think was behind Hitler killing all the 8 million people in WWll or behind Stalin and Lenin killing 20 million Russians?? Or all the deaths in all of the wars we've had since the beginning. Just people??? Naw......It's a big long term plan that you just don't understand so you just can't accept what you can't see....

Are you serious. You honestly believe that a higher power controls everything.

I don't know the real reason and neither do you.
I don't even want to begin to debate on religion.

You have to think outside the box. There is no evidence to support any religion. It is all bind faith.
There are an infinite amount of possibilities to explain what we are. Things that we cant even comprehend or even imagine. It is ignorant to believe what you do.

A lot of people think non believers replace there faith with what they think are stupid ideas.(Big Bang,Evolution,ect.)But in actuality these are just well thought theories with far more logical evidence than any religion or text. We don't think this is the answer. We don't believe evolution and all these theories are the answer to everything. We know absolutely nothing compared to what is out there. People want to learn as much as they can.

I don't have faith in anything. Faith is believing in something with no real evidence.

I do believe in Evil cause our world is full of it. I don't know what makes you think that evil has to be controlled by an entity.

No one knows the truth to what we are. Except for maybe TPTB.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugahm

Are you serious. You honestly believe that a higher power controls everything.

I do. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18

It's tragic that a non-believer can so easily believe that a Supreme God has no sovereignty to judge humanity and to use His own creation to further His Divine Plan in the unfolding Ages. What unfolds in scripture is the most beautiful love story ever told - the Faithfulness of a Creator that seeks the birth of Sons who have been redeemed from humanity. It's the chronicles of God creating man and woman on His special place called Earth, from which He will draw those Sons who grew to love and obey Him because they finally understood that He loved them FIRST.

His ways are so above man's ways that to call Him a mass murderer is simply man rebelling. Those leading most of humanity in rebellion today seek to genetically alter every plant, animal, and human because they seek to fulfil the highest level of depravity against God - and that is man thinking that he is a god, that he knows better than God, that he can do better than God, that he can control everything including life and death. We read their words and their grand plans of eugenics and population reduction, words from psychopaths who worship "Lucifer" and who believe that they are gods. Guess how it ends? Not very well for the vast majority of humanity, all because many chose to believe their lies instead of seeking the Truth from their Creator. And that Truth will bring you into the Light so that you can see.

God is sovereign.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ugahm

In my opinion religion is a complete joke. It's ridiculous that millions of people can believe in such crap. I was shocked to see that there is a large group of people on ATS who are religious. Those who believe in Religion mostly do so on faith. Faith is believing in something with absolutely no evidence. My head just can't grasp that so many people actually believe in Christianity.

Actually, it really takes as much faith to deny God as it does to accept. Simply put, it is impossible to prove a negative. This is why skeptoids can't 'prove' that UFOs don't exist.

We rarely take the time to consider it but, the better part of what we accept as reality, is based on one avenue of faith or another. The universe around us is vast... beyond human comprehension, and for us to assume that we have a firm grip on even a fraction of it, requires that we embrace a faith in any number of complete strangers talking about subjects that we often barely have the most scant, rudimentary understanding of.

So, if you want to rule God out of the universal equation, you have to assume that everything you hold to be true is indeed truth... that no one has made any errors along the way before feeding their beliefs out to the general public, and then hand-in-hand, take that leap of faith.

It's funny how things change, too.

There was a time not so long ago when someone claiming to have seen aliens or UFOs were judged to be kooks... fruitloops. But those who believed in an invisible, benevolent and omnipowerful spirit being that created the universe in six days... were completely sane and rational.

So, maybe we have arrived now at the flipside where we can believe in ET but call those of faith, crackpots?

That's where the funny comes in because it takes the same brand of closed mindedness and myopic mindsight to take on one as the next.

As a species, we are not evolving... we're just putting on our shoes from the otherside of the same old messy bed, lol.

Cheers

edit on 13-3-2012 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well I'm sorry for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugahm
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well I'm sorry for that.

Lol, don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for those who don't yet know Jesus.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
S&F from me purely for not believing in bronze age fairy tales

Never worry about the judeo-christian god he couldn't even fight a battle against a peoples with Iron Chariots (Judges 1:19)
edit on 15/3/12 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
S&F from me purely for not believing in bronze age fairy tales

Good, I don't either. Can I get a star too?

Never worry about the judeo-christian god he couldn't even fight a battle against a peoples with Iron Chariots (Judges 1:19)

Lol, go back and re-read that story, you've missed an important detail.

edit on 15-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ugahm

Yes, God has killed millions of people.....and He has millions yet He plans to kill. Now the question isn't God is horrible for killing people....the question you should be asking is this:

"If God has such power.....what do I need to do in order to avoid His horrible and terrible wrath? "

If you truely believe God killed all these people (which He did, DIRECTLY) then you must surely know....you are next. God can stop your heart at any given second of the day and watch you cry out in pain.....

You better know how to get on God's good side bud....because you have no idea what His bad side is like. Most people, including Christians don't either.

Fear God. If you don't love Him, respect Him, or even believe in Him, there is one thing you and everyone else on earth needs to know....FEAR God. Now He does love you if you love His Son Jesus Christ.....but if you don't love His Son, then God HATES you and you will be just another death statistic of God's.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by ugahm

Yes, God has killed millions of people.....and He has millions yet He plans to kill. Now the question isn't God is horrible for killing people....the question you should be asking is this:

"If God has such power.....what do I need to do in order to avoid His horrible and terrible wrath? "

If you truely believe God killed all these people (which He did, DIRECTLY) then you must surely know....you are next. God can stop your heart at any given second of the day and watch you cry out in pain.....

You better know how to get on God's good side bud....because you have no idea what His bad side is like. Most people, including Christians don't either.

Fear God. If you don't love Him, respect Him, or even believe in Him, there is one thing you and everyone else on earth needs to know....FEAR God. Now He does love you if you love His Son Jesus Christ.....but if you don't love His Son, then God HATES you and you will be just another death statistic of God's.

lmao really? sounds like some of my catholic family i don't talk to anymore.
Thats like me saying to you well since you believe in god you should die. sounds idiotic right?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
God has committed the most genocides more than anyone else in history, apart from that he is massively homophobic but the gays don't complain about that

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugahm
God has killed millions of people. Well so the bible says.

Here is a YouTube video that someone made which i find hilarious. HowManyPeopleHasGodKilled

The video does a count down of all the deaths specifically mentioned in the bible traced to god.
It's in an arcade style countdown; kinda hard to describe just watch the video.

The video doesn't count the deaths that were not mentioned in numbers (such as)
-The great flood (est. 20mill)
-Death of all first born in Egypt (500k)

In my opinion religion is a complete joke. It's ridiculous that millions of people can believe in such crap. I was shocked to see that there is a large group of people on ATS who are religious.

Those who believe in Religion mostly do so on faith. Faith is believing in something with absolutely no evidence. My head just can't grasp that so many people actually believe in Christianity.

I did a search before i posted and the only thing i found similar was this ATS
It basically states what this video does. But it has a important video of the Atheist Experience on the bottom that you guys should check out.

He also makes a point on the deaths caused by Satan (10 compared to millions) . Here is a quote from his post.

It appears that Satan only killed 10 people: the seven sons and three daughters of Job. And he only does this because god allowed it as part of a bet!. Technically the blood is on god's hands for these as well.
Thanks to traditionaldrummer for the quote.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ugahm because: (no reason given)

THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS MANMADE ISREAL IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION:
Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

THEIR "ETHNOGENESIS" SAYS ASHKENAZI ARE FROM JAPHETH AND NOT SHEM. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT SEMETIC AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE ATHEISTS. CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY MORE BRAINWASHED THAN THEY ARE. I NEED THE CRITICAL THINKERS WHO SPOT CONTRADICTION AND I NEED THEM TO BECOME AWARE OF THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS CREATED "ISREAL" WHICH IS CAUSING SUFFERING OVER A LIE. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A LIE.

THIS IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION. THE CREATION OF THE FAKE Untited Nations, isreali state.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join