It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 million girls missing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We have too many indians already....and not enough cowboys to take care of them...hopefully they will not be able to reproduce and soon die off. then maybe we can do something usefull with all that space.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by smyleegrl

I apologize and edited my post, it was not directed at you. But I think that here at home we have a feminist movement that is threatening our way of life. Thanks for letting me clear that up.

Got it. No worries, it happens.

I'm of two minds on the feminist movement. On the one hand, they are calling attention to areas that do need change. But at the same time, a lot of their comments are almost anti-male.

Women are not superior to men. Men are not superior to women. IMO the best option is mutual respect for everyone. When you pair the best female traits with the best male traits, that's balance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701
reply to post by randyvs

We have too many indians already....and not enough cowboys to take care of them...hopefully they will not be able to reproduce and soon die off. then maybe we can do something usefull with all that space.

Now there's a reply I can't star and I am known to be quite the humorist around here. Nice try tho.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Looks like the both the chinese and the indians are going to breed themselves out of existence eventually.
oh well.

Westerners are drastically dwindling in numbers as well.

Anyway, this is an example of why abortion is not just a consequence of a woman making a decision in regards to 'her body'.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Glad I am not a young lad growing up in India. Geez

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

As a full on heterosexual or a lesbian living in a males body ? I do concur.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

As I understand it the women are bought and sold in prostitution rings, which is a symptom of extreme poverty and lack of morals.

Yeah that's also a part of the problem. Sex slavery is a large problem in the former eastern bloc as well, girls are lured out of their countries to WEurope/Israel/Arab lands and then forced to work as prostitutes. Blond chicks are popular for the sexxing. The culture/genocide of aborting females isn't that much different than abortion in the west, they just have different preferences.

So as you can see, it's the same poo in a different package.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, I have read there are other ethnic groups that are breeding like rabbits.

I have one boy, one girl, all done. No more for me, happy with both.

Sad for India though. I had a teacher in middle school who was from India. She was really unique.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Probably sent into Islamic Nations as slaves, it is just fine to do so you know and actually an accepted norm. Children born into this arrangement also become slaves in every way possible...

No wonder the sun is trying to fry us.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I live in a country where we can have housemaids. My housemaid is from India and she is part of our family. At home she has two teenaged girls. Her wish is to eventually get them OUT of India, to England or the USA, so that they can have a better life. They are both college-bound.

We will help her in this if we're able...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Probably sent into Islamic Nations as slaves, it is just fine to do so you know and actually an accepted norm. Children born into this arrangement also become slaves in every way possible...

No wonder the sun is trying to fry us.

I watch this every single day. Every evening the planes arrive with HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan (ETC) workers to be treated like cattle, underfed, overworked. You see those spectacular pictures of Dubai? Built on the backs of SLAVES.

Because paying someone $150 USD or LESS per month for back-breaking labor in inhuman heat (130 degrees F during the summer months) is slavery.

And my local friends here who are so active & interested in Syrian independence? When you mention this to them, that their country is built on this cruelty, their eyes glaze over and they have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If they were never born, then how are they missing?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

We will help her in this if we're able...

At least the otherside of this coin does rear a handsome head. There are still some good people in this world as well.

Fugazzi

If they were never born, then how are they missing?

It's because they were never born that so many are missing. Use the link ?
edit on 7-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What is wrong with the world?
It is stories like this that make me glad to be an American.

Islam is abusive to women, India has no rights for girls, China works its children and has barbaric animal practices. These kind of human rights violations and abuses make one world govt necessary.

I wish there were such a thing as Gods to come up with minimum basic requirements for the treatment of the innocent and helpless in populations, because for all the International Visits, G20 Mee4tings and Olympic Celebratory glad handing - we can't seem to do it on our own, on a worldwide cohesive basis. What good are we?

edit on 7-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

What good are we?

In a violent universe, I believe our very existence depends on God. Our Heavenly Father. He obviously sees something partner.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
in a violent universe .. there is no god

dog eat dog, and so on

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

As I understand it the women are bought and sold in prostitution rings, which is a symptom of extreme poverty and lack of morals.

There's a good documentary on this subject Born Into Brothels:

edit on 8-3-2012 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

so im totally down for the equality of women and have always treated them that way in relationships, and all of these chicks have accepted that and been an equal with me.....until, a situation arises that calls for me to step up and be the man and then all the sudden were back to pre civil rights and everything falls back on me cause im the man, i know not all chicks are like this but the ones that end up in my circle have 100 percent done a complete 180 when it come to man women equality when it suits them, making me think either chance alone has set me up with girls that pull this 180, or that a majority of the percentage of women are actually like this, and im sure im not the first dude to notice this, but yeah more women on this earth better for every one.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think this is less a case of treating girls like they are worth less and more a case of trying to keep their population under control. Think about it, a population of 1.1 billion people. That's a ridiculous percentage of the entire worlds population, considering there is only about 7 billion people on the planet.
edit on 8-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Thank you for that Ali. I was wondering when someone else would bring something to the table here.

Spacegoat

Hey we all share our opinions.

edit on 8-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join