It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello fellow humans. im just here to post that i am and always will be looking for any secret society thats willing to give me one chance.

sincerely a waiting man

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfusedPeasant

No One can lead you, You must travel a path yourself, Only then will you find your destination,

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We'd be happy to let you into our secret clubhouse, but first, you must..................................

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i dont even know where or how to start my journey to join one.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
We'd be happy to let you into our secret clubhouse, but first, you must..................................

.....go down to the Crossroads at Midnight at a full moon, naked. Run thrice round the town widdershins while wearing a pair of (clean!) underpants on your head as the bell tolls. If anyone sees you, it doesn't work. Good luck

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Knowledge leads to salvation and a destination, learn all you must and live to learn the lessons of living, If it's not your time you can't force yourself into something you cant comprehend let alone understand and you will have made a journey for no reason.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfusedPeasant

And any organization worth its salt is not going to admit a helpless person. You have to have some initiative, and something to offer in return, even if you are only offering your knowledge and labors, that is something. Just begging to be invited is not going to get you anywhere.

In the time it took you to post this thread, you could easily have googled and contacted at least 4 organizations I can think of off hand.

If you have a true desire, with good intentions, then spend a few moments doing a little research, it isn't that hard.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Are you attending college? If so, or you are planning on doing so, may I suggest you consider membership in a fraternity. Although not exactly a "secret society" many of the practices in fraternital organizations mimic and ultimately borrow "tradition" from accredited secret societies. I am not saying this will fulfill your request or intrigue, yet it is a small peek behind a curtain of exclusiveness regardless if the majority of your time will be spent chugging twelve packs and running around nude around campus.

In addendum, some of the more popular and well known fraternal organizations have ties to Masonry, and could be your stepping stone. I am an alumni member of one of such said fraternities, although I am not a Mason myself, I do know of a fellow alumni or two that did take that route. Good luck on your endeavors.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Time is the most valuable thing you can Spend eh GetReady

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

will do..and just wondering is there an assassin secret society of some sort..?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Chances are yes, But do you really want to go there?.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

i feel like i should keep that answer to myself..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well, Everyone has a purpose, but to do that sort of thing you would have to be specially trained and skilled in some way.

Hitmen.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

..and just wondering is there an assassin secret society of some sort..?

Why, yes, there is, funny you should ask.

Please send me your home address and I will be right over with the 'initiation kit'.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Give him my address and if he contacts you from my acct, then you'll have my replacement. Otherwise, well, you know.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

someone’s been playing assassins creed much?

i have secret society for you, if you would please mail me $50,000 as dues for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hello fellow humans. im just here to post that i am and always will be looking for any secret society thats willing to give me one chance.

sincerely a waiting man

Dude. You're in luck. It just so happens that my secret society is taking applications right now. You pay $900 and maybe I let you join.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Whoa!! $900 seems sort of low now. But. You know. I already offered. So.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
anyone who says dude as a opening for their SS i dont want to be apart of.. and i never played assassin creed but i know what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join