It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How easy it is to convince people to attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've been saying for years that Invading Iran was a priority intention of the US Gov. It's taken a few years but they are working hard toward bringing it to fruition. Now they have upped the ante with the new policy of not needing actual nuclear arms as a reason; Iran simply having the capability of nuclear arms is more than enough.

Toward the end of 2012 or early 2013 we'll see it. IMO.

As for the ease of convincing people that an attack is in the "best interests of the world"...too easy because it's not like they'll really ask for permission will they?

It's sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Right now, from the responses I see on mainstream news articles, the people don't want another war and don't want to intervene anywhere, including Syria. People want us to stay here and worry about our problems here at home. So just saying they are building nukes isn't going to get us into war there. But, an attack by 'Iran' against a US target would certainly get people to support a war anywhere. That always works at rallying people around war. There will be another false flag attack. These people have the balls to do 9/11 and JFK right in front of everybody and lie so blatantly about it. I have no doubt they would stage a nuclear attack on an American city. The best way to start a war is to attack yourselves and blame your enemies.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

They had to take out the weaker countries, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc to soften up the region to get the prize Iran. Iran is the only balance to the bloodthirsty Israel in the region. The Zionists want the land between the river Euphrates and the river Egypt, hence their flag with the star between the two rivers.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I believe this is good analogy.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They don’t have to convince anyone! They just have to have their actors act as if the masses support this view. People then jump on board!

If you have some time watch this documentary: Lawrence Leungs Unbelievable: Manipulation

edit on 8-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How easy it is to convince people to attack Iran

Convince who? Anonymous people on the internet? But sure, it is easy to convince people when authority figures in a society are all set on indoctrination mode.

And as you already know, “The greater the lie, the greater the chance that it will be believed".

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well they dont have to convince the american people about anything they already have them right where they want them. Most of americans think Iran is the badguy trying to build nuclear weapons to kill americans from all the news that has been aired the past 10 years. The thing is america cannot convince the world that this is "justified" and that's what is stopping the war. Seriously though that's how they look at you all here in USA brainwashed idiots. Meanwhile the other parts of the world are condemning any action against Iran except diplomatic.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, when Iran stops saying we want to wipe out Israel and actually lets people in to make sure they are not producing weapons grade nuclear material it would blunt the ability of the US to attack.

Also, would be a great improvement if the leadership of Iran didn't appear to be freaking crazy nut jobs.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Also, would be a great improvement if the leadership of Iran didn't appear to be freaking crazy nut jobs.

You misspelled United States.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just obtained top secret video of Iran's biological warfare program. Be very afraid people.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It cracks me up that people who get their dander up over religious influence on US politics seem to be so blase about Iran being a actual theocracy. Religious extremist do run the country and they are not known for making decisions without placing them into their religions worldview. Personally I could careless about Iran and what their rulers are up to, until it poses a risk to me and mine. So far though I am not confident in their stated reasons for playing with the nuclear Pandora's box. So far the track record for middle eastern countries and nuclear research is not encouraging. Unlike some other countries that have perfected nuclear power, Iran has been quite ahem crazy about it. Nobody wanted Pakistan to have nukes but lo and behold they achieved it. Why? Because the kept quiet about it. Iran seems to be using the nuke angle to garner attention. If they had been less blatant they might have done it with out garnering too much attention, they want to provoke a response. That in of itself speaks volume.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Don't worry people, the womb of the world (Israel) will be obliterated, it is all written in the Holly Bible.
So, let them provoke the rest of the world and let them believe that they can manipulate the world at will.
Sooner or later the world's patience will run out!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Unlike some other countries that have perfected nuclear power, Iran has been quite ahem crazy about it. Nobody wanted Pakistan to have nukes but lo and behold they achieved it. Why? Because the kept quiet about it.

And with a little help from China.

Iran seems to be using the nuke angle to garner attention. If they had been less blatant they might have done it with out garnering too much attention, they want to provoke a response. That in of itself speaks volume.

Agreed. Ahmadinejad's main political goal seems to be to make the New York Times' front page once a week with relentless diatribes, Like the full-fledged drama queen that he is, the nuclear card serves to get him more attention. Once Iran has their 'Islamic bomb' he will have to come up with new ways of poking sticks at the degenerate western world. Perhaps if they legalized forced prostitution of women through 'temporary marriages'? Oh that's right, it's already legal...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well, when Iran stops saying we want to wipe out Israel and actually lets people in to make sure they are not producing weapons grade nuclear material it would blunt the ability of the US to attack.

Well, when Israel stops saying we want to wipe out Iran and actually lets people in to make sure they are not producing weapons grade nuclear material it would blunt the ability of the Russians to attack.

Also, would be a great improvement if the leadership of USA didn't appear to be freaking crazy nut jobs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It cracks me up that people who get their dander up over religious influence on US politics seem to be so blase about Iran being a actual theocracy. Religious extremist do run the country and they are not known for making decisions without placing them into their religions worldview. Personally I could careless about Iran and what their rulers are up to, until it poses a risk to me and mine. So far though I am not confident in their stated reasons for playing with the nuclear Pandora's box. So far the track record for middle eastern countries and nuclear research is not encouraging. Unlike some other countries that have perfected nuclear power, Iran has been quite ahem crazy about it. Nobody wanted Pakistan to have nukes but lo and behold they achieved it. Why? Because the kept quiet about it. Iran seems to be using the nuke angle to garner attention. If they had been less blatant they might have done it with out garnering too much attention, they want to provoke a response. That in of itself speaks volume.

Please do not quote MSM to make your point.

At one time mr Ahmadinejad did say something VERY controversial.

Here is my intro: if you or I say Elvis is not dead, or say the Sun orbits the Earth, or say the VietNam war never happened, there is no problem. However, if someone would say that the holocaust did NOT happen, in Europe they do get arrested and they do not get a fair trial. Please research. Personally, I find it strange.

If Ahmadinejad said: "the holocaust did not happen" please treat it like he said "Elvis is still alive" or "It was not an inside job". YOUR KNOWLEDGE, not your government, nor your television will tell you the truth. Read on.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

that guy was lucky it was a "dry poop" and not the wet kind. lmao!

Ok, now back on topic because I am "an experienced contributor to ATS."

How easy it is to convince people to attack Iran?

It could be very easy like the Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, take your pick, any number of false flags.
But on the other hand - W E H A V E N E V E R B E E N S O C O N N E C T E D.

So many people in America and Iran have been connected by the internet and I believe that through these connections we can save ourselves from a horrible catastrophe.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
lol, wow...

i will not be fooled again!

f that....

government/mainstream media is just a lie machine to keep the material world going...

that stuff ends tonight.

thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I thought this movie featured Jean Reno...I'm joking...I wouldn't doubt it...The way I hear things here on ATS and on the MSM doesn't surprise me one bit...My suggestion keep doing what your doing...I predicted the whole Treyvon Martin connection to Rodney King...And a month later Rodney King was interviewed about the whole Treyvon debacle....Keep it up Pro...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join