It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How easy it is to convince people to attack Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
www.wilmington.va.gov...

So I took a random construction picture and present my evidence that Iran is making 'nuclear weapons'

This is exactly what happened in 2003 Iraq, don't be fooled by such tactics again my fellow people

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
by telling them american idol may be knocked off the air by iran.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I laughed my ass off watching the ´missile launcher´ and the ´fuel rods´.

epic!

SnF for that alone

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That missile launcher looks Insane, IT WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!
edit on 7/3/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
by telling them american idol may be knocked off the air by iran.

or telling them Iran is really about fighting dingdongs. donuts and sodas

edit on 7-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

link   
THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!

How is Iran ever going to explain away the fact they are disguising Rocket Launchers as Diggers?

Thats right people, the next digger you see could infact be an angry islamoterrornazicommufascist waiting to blow up your freedoms.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Iran is doing just fine convincing people on their own.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Iran sure has some WMC´s.

Weapons Of Mass Construction.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Star For You - Great Point and Picture! Attack weapon of mass construction

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The uneducated and ignorant would most probably fall for this as they wouldn't know what it even means, Just as long as they serve their own country and do what's ´right´ it would make sense to agree to attack Iran. Or am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I got the best one yet...

Convince everyone that Iran is tied with that Kony dude...

Are you going to say that you DON'T WANT to stop such a bad person?!
edit on 8-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
LMAO @ the missile launcher!

It still can't beat Powell's WMD presentation:

^ Looks like a facility to make Marmalade.

edit on 8-3-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I doubt that pic is even from Iran

I heard that at their construction sites they use puppys as hammers and endangered white Rhino bones for scaffolding, I saw neither of these things present in ur pics

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

If you really want to manipulate people into supporting a war with Iran, I recommend the children card. Pictures of suffering children in Iran because of the brutal people in power will work very well.

It's working well with the Kony thing. Hell, Colonel Troutman even tried it on Rambo to try and manipulate him to go into Afghanistan!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why even bother to convice "people" ?

There is only a small number of people (13 to be more exact) that had to beleive that Iran have the CAPABALITY to build nukes not the actual nukes.
Those 13 people are the inner-core of Israel government (11) + Chief of Mossad and Chief of Staff.
And they are ALL convinced that Iran will, at some point (in about 2 months), have the capability to build nukes.

Jokes aside, the_professional...can't wait your FIRST post after Israel kicks some serious ass.es in Iran and Iran will CRY and do NOTHING else.

Because this is going to happend.Iran cannot even start to dream to take on Israel.Alone or having THE ENTIRE arab world behind.

Iran is dreaming that they can win the inevitable war...it will be a nightmare for them if they decide to strike back at Israel.

Like it or not, Israel, if UNLEASHED, its unstoppable.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

Jokes aside, the_professional...can't wait your FIRST post after Israel kicks some serious ass.es in Iran and Iran will CRY and do NOTHING else.

Because this is going to happend.Iran cannot even start to dream to take on Israel.Alone or having THE ENTIRE arab world behind.

Iran is dreaming that they can win the inevitable war...it will be a nightmare for them if they decide to strike back at Israel.

Like it or not, Israel, if UNLEASHED, its unstoppable.

Lol Israel is the most delusional country in the world. They convince their people that god will protect them and that they are gods chosen people teaching the Talmud which clearly states Israel's motives and morals... Apparently everyone who isn't Jewish is a goyim and have been created by god to serve his chosen people "Israeli's". And the only reason he created us "goyims" in human form is so the chosen people aren't being served by beasts. Oh here's another cool teaching in the Talmud. Gods. Chosen people are morally allowed to kill, steal , rape , beat us "goyims" anytime they see fit. Their empathy only extends to other Israelis "gods chosen people" . Read the Talmud people and you will see why Americans are dying in the interest of Israel.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Yeh i can't wait either for Israel to take it up ALONE with Iran without resorting to Nukes.

It will definitely be a good battle to watch.

We will only label Iran as a loser if the Israelis destroy their military single handedly and bring proper democracy to Iran removing the Ayatollahs FOR GOOD.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i like how the Hawks (together with the Israeli Lobbysts/AIPAC) have been sorta successful in demonizing Iran for the past year...

and then the President/commander-in-chief...coming out with the recent 'level-headed' response that the USA must consider all aspects & to leave the Sanctions work its way through the Iran economy.

what's not being emphasized is that both Russia & China have said that any aggression to Iran will be tantamount to an attack on Them... but that ultimatum is being glossed over or just plain swept under the rug by the bought & paid for MSM in America.

This project to make Øbama look like a serious leader with deep consideration in all things... is pure fluff in my book
edit on 8-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How easy it is to convince people to attack Iran

This is also (unless anyone has missed it) a two-way street. The same efforts to swing public opinion in one direction, are being applied from the opposite side. In short, there can be no doubt that the polarization of this issue works like heck to convince the public that Iran has no ambitions for building nuclear weaponry and that they would never make good on their threats to perform an act of genocide on Israel.

We are political creatures. Not naturally, mind you, but we do tend to develop tendencies that neglect the point of the learned observer and assume those of the fully indoctrinated zealot. So, the outcome is quite predictable; there are those who land on one side or the other and swear by blood that they are right and the guys on the other side are ee-ville incarnate.

Then there is the culture of the popular trend. This says that if a good sum of your peers and friends think a certain way, you should too... not so much because it is right, but because you want peer acceptance. This pitfall is mostly experienced by the young and naive and that, to be sure, makes swinging them into one's particular camp a lot easier. The great majority of the young today have little or no understanding of the history of the region or of the two peoples we today know as Israel and Iran. If they did, they wouldn't be so eager to jump on either side.

Here at ATS, hearts and minds are not changed by denying ignorance so much as they are those politically popular trendy belief systems.

Like I said, two way street.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I got one.

Tell them they have freedom envy and are going to cause a temporal rift by supplying Marty and doc with plutonium so they can fuel their flux capacitor powered delorean back to the future. Once there they will steal the delorean along with a sports almanac. Then they will make bets on major sporting events and use the profits to build a fleet of deloreans and take them back in time to when the Persian empire was at its height. This will cause a temporal rift since they will supply the Persians with the heads up about leonitus and his Spartans. They will rush in and slay the Greek kingdom and the African messenger will not be kicked into the well. His children will produce the next line of NBA super stars which will out talent Michael Jordan, causing a temporal rift since space Jam will never be made.

That movie would have eventually inspired a child named Jonah von Dunken to think he can fly and upon realizing he can achieve flight through schooling, would become the founder of the first interplanetary colony. This colony will be mans last hope when aliens invade. They would have been deterred from doing so had Iran not acquired a delorean after supplying Marty and doc with plutonium, but since they did, they made sure MIB was also never made. This movie alone was enough to deter the aliens since they believed the jig was up and we were on to them.

In short.
plutonium, delorean, time rift, Persians, Jordan, Von Dunken, aliens, and death. All because Iran is a jerk.
Can you live with yourself after knowing this is also your fault by not acting NOW?

<<   2 >>

join