It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Scientific Data Forces Government to Reverse Its Stance on Fluoride in the Water Supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why are some states simply ignoring the latest studies, and passing new laws that will hurt your teeth and harm your health? Action Alert!

Water fluoridation was introduced to the United States in the 1940s as a way to use waste product from the manufacture of aluminum, a waste product that was expensive to dispose of and which was harming cattle and farmland. Since then, the federal government has taken the stance that the fluoridation of drinking water, which conveniently disposed of the waste, is vitally important to help prevent tooth decay; the CDC called it one of the ten great public health achievements of the 20th century. But the the latest scientific studies have finally made the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) change their tune on how much fluoride is safe.

www.anh-usa.org...

Wow, and it only took 72 years for the public to figure this out and bring attention to the fact that Fluoride is a WASTE PRODUCT that is expensive to dispose of and which harm cattle and farmland - so lets just put it in the people's water!!

The data indicates that dental fluorosis—damage to the teeth from fluoride, ranging from lacy white markings or spots on the enamel to staining and pitting of the tooth surface—happens when fluoride levels are too high. Water is only one of several sources of fluoride. Other common sources include dental products such as toothpaste and mouth rinses, prescription fluoride supplements, fluoride applied by dental professionals, and exposure through our food, which is often sprayed with fluoride-based pesticides.

Today the fluoride in your water mostly comes from the phosphate fertilizer industry—but it’s still toxic waste, containing other byproducts such as arsenic, lead, cadmium, and mercury. And two studies show that fluoride increases the accumulation of lead in bone, teeth, and other calcium-rich tissues, transporting heavy metals into areas of your body they normally would not be able to go—like your brain.

Another study revealed that prolonged, high intake of fluoride can increase the risk of brittle bones, fractures, and crippling bone abnormalities. Longtime readers may recall our 2008 article on the effects of fluoride on teeth and bones (harming kidney patients worst of all); we also noted that fluoride is a known neurotoxin, and can have detrimental effects on the thyroid, which could affect intelligence.

Moreover, fluoride can combine with other chemicals in the water to make them even more harmful. For example, when chloramines combine with the fluoride in water, they work together to extract lead from old plumbing systems, which leads to the accumulation of lead in the water supply.

www.anh-usa.org...

Mmmm...that's good toxic waste...ooooo neurotoxins too....72 years of detrimental effects on the thyroid, which could affect intelligence...pretty sure it's working, 72 years and people still haven't a clue. Drink up!

edit on 7-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Does fluoride stay in the body, or does it get flushed out?

If it stays, its bad, as we can see, and if it doesn't, the initial problem persists as we release it...

The US government considers its own citizens as waste disposing walking little industries... yiiish.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It didn't take them 72 years to figure it out... it took 72 years for people to wake up to the lies and start questioning why our government would knowingly poison us all while telling us they are "doing it for our own good"...

Last time I checked whenever you're slowing killing anyone for any reason that is not a good thing... but what do I know...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Does fluoride stay in the body, or does it get flushed out?

If it stays, its bad, as we can see, and if it doesn't, the initial problem persists as we release it...

The US government considers its own citizens as waste disposing walking little industries... yiiish.

The majority of it stays in the body...

The other thing that fluoride does when using it to brush your teeth is cause little brown stains known as "mottling"... when people see these brown stains they think to themselves "how can this be happening... I brush twice a day and avoid sugar as much as possible"... so they buy stronger "whitening" toothpaste with higher levels of fluoride... they start brushing four times a day... and inevitably the brown stains grow larger and darker... which leads to more brushing... more toothpaste flying off the shelves... and more toxic waste being disposed of into the mouths of idiots that are too stupid to figure out what's going on...

So far as putting it in drinking water... progressives view those in the cities to be "savages"... the best way to control, poison, and sterilize them is to put fluoride in the drinking water the same way the Nazi's did in their concentration camps to keep those that knew they were going to be put to death docile until they could be herded into a "shower" and then incinerated...

People have a hard time grasping the fact that evil men exist... but then again the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man he doesn't exist...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
It didn't take them 72 years to figure it out... it took 72 years for people to wake up to the lies and start questioning why our government would knowingly poison us all while telling us they are "doing it for our own good"...

Last time I checked whenever you're slowing killing anyone for any reason that is not a good thing... but what do I know...

That's what I was referring to - people not picking up on this for 72 years - I'm well aware that the government knows what they're doing by fluoridating the water. Hitler knew what he was doing when fluoridating concentration camps.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Thanks for the answer!

PagealaCearl, you touch a good point with the nazi connection. Everything they promoted, we know today was also promoted by American industrialists, like Ford, etc.

When the nazis were "beaten", the industrialists that supported them in the US were still very free to promote their ideology in another fashion...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Here is great info about fluoride. Go down to the comments section and SAVE the long reply by "Rob."
You don't want to miss this!

naturalsociety.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is ridiculous the poisons that the government deems safe to be consumed by the public. You know darn well none of those higher ups or government officials in the know are drinking our wonderful flourinated tap water. It is plain sick how they treat us as human waste ourselves and do not care one way or another the effects products have on our health, as long as it saves them money. And i definately agree with you OP, 72 YEARS it took them to realize flouride is harmful to people's health? Yea right, they knew it was bad for us when they first started putting it in our water and passing it off as good for our teeth
it is waste byproduct for god's sake! What made them take the leap from waste byproduct to safe for human consmption?? Give me a break. Some people will swear up and down on the benefits of flouride for dental health still, even IF there were some benefits, the risks and harms outnumber any benefits 20:1 easily

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well that was certainly easy. The plot of the Illuminati, NWO, and TPTB has been set back decades as mind numbing was the key to their goals for Americans and the world.

Hip, Hip, Hooray. I think I'll have a beer.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the answer!

PagealaCearl, you touch a good point with the nazi connection. Everything they promoted, we know today was also promoted by American industrialists, like Ford, etc.

When the nazis were "beaten", the industrialists that supported them in the US were still very free to promote their ideology in another fashion...

I noticed you put "beaten" in quotes so I'm going to assume that you're well aware of the fact they didn't lose... if they had G.W.H. Bush would have never been President nor would his son have been... Nazism is alive and well and running every facet of our government... for anyone that doesn't think this is the case take a look around... a long hard look around... then instead of living in denial start drawing parallels to 1939 Germany and see how many you can come up with...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Thanks for the answer!

I noticed you put "beaten" in quotes so I'm going to assume that you're well aware of the fact they didn't lose... if they had G.W.H. Bush would have never been President nor would his son have been... Nazism is alive and well and running every facet of our government... for anyone that doesn't think this is the case take a look around... a long hard look around... then instead of living in denial start drawing parallels to 1939 Germany and see how many you can come up with...

Good point, I think that is what he/she was saying in a different context though...

the industrialists that supported them in the US were still very free to promote their ideology in another fashion

'Beaten in Germany' may be a better wording but nevertheless still kinda of the same

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Oh WOW!!! Many many thanks for that link!

I'll second your statement that everybody should make a copy of that post! I had made some research about iodine, but the fluoride and chlorine thing I didn't.

Where I live, we don't have fluoride, but we DO get tons of chlorine in our drinking water.

Have a VERY nice day!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Here is a link to a thread I made a while back.

Before we have a WWIII, could we finish WWII?

I don't think the nazis were beaten, and the FBI papers from last year showed they knew Hitler AT LEAST escaped to South-America before "disappearing" for good...

The actual German government is one that was not elected by the German people, to begin with. It is the extension of the old coalition created by the Allies and Russians to lead German after the nazis went away.

But as I learn how our society works, I can't help notice the nazis ideology is now implemented pretty much everywhere.

Look at movies. Before WWII, female stars were brown haired, after, it was all for blondes...
edit on 7-3-2012 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

But as I learn how our society works, I can't help notice the nazis ideology is now implemented pretty much everywhere.

True..
Coronado Naval Base near San Diego, California

Alabama building
and many, many more
edit on 7-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't know if you've ever heard of "Quad-S" of "SSSS" but it's a rather interesting technology that has existed for many years that when used in conjunction with things like fluoride, chlorine, aspartame, etc., can (or in all reality DOES) create a nation of hypnotized, calcified, zombies that will sit back and watch themselves being culled without ever so much as bleating... and when someone does point out they're being lead away to slaughter they turn against them and try to have them put at the head of the line so they can patiently wait their turn to be killed without having anyone disrupt American Idol while they do...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

True..
Coronado Naval Base near San Diego, California

Alabama building
and many, many more

Well come on now... that's just a coincidence... it's not like architects have aerial views of buildings on blue prints or anything that would show them that the building they've designed looks exactly like a swastika... oh... right... never mind... they do have that...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You had me for a minute there!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You are welcome!
Thytrophin PMG and Selenium will help you absorb Iodine for your thyroids.
You can get those from www.utopiasilver.com (I am not in any way affiliated with this site or their products.)
There is a cool video of a doctor who explains how to do an Iodine skin patch test to see how deficient you are.

new topics

top topics

join