It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stress, Portrait of a Killer - Documentary (Critical Information - ATS!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Afternoon ATS...

So you wake up in the morning, you log on to ATS, and you are bombarded by the unfortunate truth of mankind's global illness. What is this illness? Stress. I tell my self, "I need to be aware of the world" - but am I really? Or am I just upsetting myself. This documentary has helped give me more control over what I focus my attention, and intentions on.

In many ways this documentary opened my eyes to something that I had allowed my Ego to convince me. "You can handle it" while the psyche is brutalized by unnecessary negative stress.

This documentary is extremely important to every human on Earth. We need to be aware and conscious of this.

Pass this video to your family and friends.

Stress is the savior, tyrant, and plague of our lives on Earth. And yet we acknowledge it only after we regret allowing it to control us.

This is not a self-help video. This is documented proof provided by nobel peace winning Robert Sapolsky. A man who has traveled to Kenya, East Africa - for over a decade.

Robert Sapolsky first came to Africa over 30 years ago on a hunch. He suspected he could find out more about human stress and disease, by looking at non-humans. And he knew just the nonhumans.

"You live in a place like this, and you're a baboon, you've got 9 hours a day to devote yourself to making somebody else just miserable. They are not being stressed by lies chasing them all the time, they are being stressed by each other. They are being stressed by social and psychological tumult, invented by their own species. A perfect model for westernized stress-related disease."

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmm... Hoping this reaches someone.

join