It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schuldiner ,Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix (you can add to the list) what do they have in common?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
everyone i mention in this post have many things in common and i want to see if other see it as i do..
so with all that being said what do you guys think?

*** MOD EDIT***

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....
edit on 3/7/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Not an introduction thread

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

Drugs and sex?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They each revolutionized their respective forms of music. Chuck is the Godfather of Death Metal. Hendrix did things with the guitar that no one had seen before. Marley pretty much introduced reggae and the Rastafarian movement to the world. They also died at a young age. If that's the connection you're looking for you might as well add Quorthon to the list. There are also more obvious examples like Buddy Holly, but I'll leave those for others to name.
edit on 3/7/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I would like to know...what you think they have in common; please elaborate.

I'm just saying.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

nm wrong link!
edit on 7-3-2012 by sixswornsermon because: ...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Was gonna say they're all black but then I looked up who Chucky was so I dunno, long hair?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Celebrities that tried to spread good vibes and warn of 'TPTB'? Possibly assassinated to shut them up?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
They all stood for zero tolerance!! Except Chuck was the most blatant about it:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

this is heading in the right direction , the lyrics are another strong connection if you exclude chucks first album scream bloody gore...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
They're all dead?

Two of them died from cancer as well.
edit on 7-3-2012 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i think the 3 of them were murdered ... they were all very inspirational , wrote songs against corruption and all 3 lashed out at the record companys at one time or another ... another thing i find strange is another member of death (chucks band)James Murphy had the same type of brain cancer as chuck at the same time and recovered.. but it has recently returned . it could all just be coincidence , but i believe everything happens for a reason.. maybe you guys see some other connections between other musicians?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I can't speak for Marley (don't like his music) but Hendrix and Schuldiner wrote music about the human mind and enlightenment.

Also, Chuck didn't do hard drugs. Just grass and alcohol.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They were also all pro-life, and shared a similar connection which is evident in your username

BTW, welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy it round here

edit on 7-3-2012 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They all played the guitar.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

funny guy eh?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

i thought that was the number 420 not 2420... but yes they all shared the 420 connection
chuck also took perennial quests.. wink wink

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
reply to post by dyllels

i thought that was the number 420 not 2420... but yes they all shared the 420 connection
chuck also took perennial quests.. wink wink

When you are a pro like them, it gets upgraded to a 2420

Perennial quests, haha i really like that. Consider it stolen

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

ok you got me i have hit the level of 2420... perennial quest by death .. .. so i take it we are not allowed to speak of certain plants and fungi here? if thats true i find that very lame because i have some good theories and experiences along those lines

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
so what are you saying?

the powers that be gave bob marley cancer?

they made hendrix choke on his own vomit?

that other geezer they shut him up why?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoatboy

maybe they all broke some sort of contract? i dunno ? its not really about what i think ... what connections do you make?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join