It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of Western US and most of East Coast, Midwest, Canada covered with airborne particles at various

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The following study appeared recently in the Journal of Environmental Radioactivity. A previous report 'New Study: Aerosolized plutonium from Fukushima detected in Europe — Spent fuel indicated' was based on the abstract available online at that time.

Lujanien_ e, G., et al., Radionuclides from the Fukushima accident in the air over Lithuania: measurement and modelling approaches, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity (2012), doi:10.1016/j.jenvrad.2011.12.004:

enenews.com...

Fig. 1. Particles spacing on 20 March, 2011 at 12:00 UTC (top) and on 27 March, 2011 at 18:00 UTC (bottom); shades of red indicate particles in the bottom layer, up to 3 km; black to dark blue indicate the middle layer, up to 6 km height; and light blue indicates the upper layer; the trajectories were simulated using the Lagrangian dispersion model (time of the particles release was on 12 March 2011). (For interpretation of the references to colour in this figure legend, the reader is referred to the web version of this article.)

Ahh, the kind of article that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hooray for nuclear power
now we all get to taste the wonderful benefits of nuclear power and we might save on power as some of us might start glowing
. Not sure what else to say but if anyone still thinks nuclear power is a good source of producing energy then I say here's you ticket to join the Fukashima clean up crew:
Better yet the owners of all nuclear plants in America should be forced to tour the buildings at Fukashima to get a good look at what there doing to the world first hand.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is an outrage, and if countries can be sued in world court for damages its about time for a class action in the Hague....TEPCO and the Japanese govt are responsible for a lot of shortened lives on this planet.......

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This came a little 352 days too late.

Eat as many healing foods as possible!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Iodine

FTW!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So whys Japan the only place in the picture without any radiation dots?
I mean.. shouldnt it be spewing out?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

you do realize that plutonium is the most deadly substance known to man?
that at any dose it is fatal?

there was enough of this stuff released to kill every organism on the planet,
END NUCLEAR POWER
before it ends us

xploder

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
westward ttradewinds?

RADIOACTIVE SNOW in MISSOURI

don't eat that stuff!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

And the USA injected citizens with plutonium

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is only from #1 .Almost been a year now.They rushed to cover the true extent of this atrocity for everyones protection.There has been soo many events around the world with nuclear plants,subs,enrichment facilities,du spread around in wars,forced x rays at airports and this is all cumulative.I know I can't even get my kids tested ,as I have tried, to get their baby teeth, nails,and hair.Total block on all tests in my area.I been eating almost nothing but pre fuku food and it's running out and the fear is really starting to kick in to overdrive. Pandoras Box has been opened with the first tests and TPTB thought it was a great way to kill and it is.

Anyone see this.

Only getting worse I'm afraid.I believe another "event" has happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by raisinbread
This is only from #1 .Almost been a year now.They rushed to cover the true extent of this atrocity for everyones protection.There has been soo many events around the world with nuclear plants,subs,enrichment facilities,du spread around in wars,forced x rays at airports and this is all cumulative.I know I can't even get my kids tested ,as I have tried, to get their baby teeth, nails,and hair.Total block on all tests in my area.I been eating almost nothing but pre fuku food and it's running out and the fear is really starting to kick in to overdrive. Pandoras Box has been opened with the first tests and TPTB thought it was a great way to kill and it is.

Anyone see this.
www.youtube.com...

Only getting worse I'm afraid.I believe another "event" has happened.

Here's your link formatted to show:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
‎5 pm March 8th, 2012 Eastern Ontario, 420 ft. Rain wipe, check. Normal background is 0.13 micro-sieverts....so 1.04 is 8 times background. Somebody want to tell me this is raydon washout? Raydon washout can produce up to triple background on rare occasions. I did 3 tests. The first [4 pm] peaked at 0.96. The second [4:30] peaked at 0.85 micro-sieverts. This, the 3rd test was the hottest.
‎8pm wet snow/freezing rain is falling. I checked it. Normal.....0.09 - 0.14. See? The plume has to intersect with the precipitation! And today they intersected for at least an hour over me. Looks like I got my fuk aniversary present early. Some other info in my discription on u-tube.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
One more, LA.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is the 4th time I've heard of someone taking a geiger on a plane and getting a lot more than they bargined for.

Boy it's quiet here. It sure shouldn't be.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Speaking as an American that is what they get for living in California with the rest of Hollywood, watch in a few years they will all be asking for free handouts from the government to assist their health coverage because they chose to live there. Geez it makes me sick sometimes how these people are allowed to just rip off real hard working Americans.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My Hot rain today/ March 28th, eastern Ontario, 420 ft. Looks like 9 X background. Don't mind the sniffles. I've had them since last April. I have no allergies. Probably nerves, right?
Oh I also checked my 130 year old stone basement for the raydon nay-sayers. Ok...normal...0.12 - 0.14 microsieverts.
Sure is quiet here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A real news report for a change. The straight goods.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hmmm..... gotta plant a garden this year, things will probably get really big and I might get some interesting veggies. Look what radiating seeds did to the grapefruit. I like grapefruit

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
March 30th, 012 eastern Ontario. I took my soeks geiger and cam to the local supermarket today to test our groceries. Now remember, I'm one guy testing at one store. This doesn't mean bad stuff isn't getting through, but It's nice to have a little good news for a change, eh? I checked about 70 items. Fruits, veggies from Canada, the US, Mexico, South America. US rice, Thai rice, Canada, US flour, cheese, even fish. OK. I have no idea how much contamination will show up, or how soon, so I will just keep checking? My first test in November showed some US red potatoes were double background. Next time I catch a bump like that, I will buy some of whatever is hot and do the nitrate test with the food probe, and film it. But today... everthing I tested was OK, for what it's worth.

It amazes me that folks still haven't figured out that IT'S HERE! Hot rain in L.A.

A great public service announcement.

The Radiation Warnings You Won’t Get from the Mainstream Propaganda Machine
www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is very spooky. The kids on the creaky swings wile the geiger goes up and up. 300 X background?

And hey, you might have to change the title to include south America....southern Brazil...hot rain.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Jeez I would think a few of my fellow Canuckistans would drop into this thread to see how the west coast is doin? Is everybody at the hockey game, havin a Molson Plutonium??

Well, it's April 14th and we have hot rain in St Louis, which means I will probably get some hot rain tomorrow, here in Ontario.

And hot rain in southern England.

And more hot rain in southern Brazil.

It looks like the trade winds and La Ninia, have blown that whole "It'll stay in the Northern Hemisphere" theory, out the widow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join