It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Planet Earth, "The Farm"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi John,

One of the most fascinating ideas that I've seen in your writing is your opinion that Planet Earth is actually a farm for extraterrestrials. A few questions:

1. Could you please expand on this idea and explain your view as to why the extraterrestrials (ETs) are using the Earth as a farm?

2. Continuing with the analogy, in order to get the best product yield out of any farm it is essential to nurture the product (i.e. feeding, breeding, genetic manipulation, etc.). In what way do you see the aliens engaged in this process?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Hi John,

One of the most fascinating ideas that I've seen in your writing is your opinion that Planet Earth is actually a farm for extraterrestrials. A few questions:

1. Could you please expand on this idea and explain your view as to why the extraterrestrials (ETs) are using the Earth as a farm?

2. Continuing with the analogy, in order to get the best product yield out of any farm it is essential to nurture the product (i.e. feeding, breeding, genetic manipulation, etc.). In what way do you see the aliens engaged in this process?

1. imho they are farming our souls, which I believe, they created. I have absolutely no idea what they are doing with them or what the end product is.

2. exactly.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

1) There are some reports of some underground laboratories in Dulce, New Mexico, that is operated jointly by the CIA and EBE's. There have been witnesses claiming that the cooking of a "stew" containing human remains have occurred there. What is your theory as to why the Aliens don't possess the technology to manufacture their food to contain the nutrients they find in humans? And do humans contain an essential protein not found in other life forms?

2) There has also been some speculation that the missing children in the news, as well as adults, are being kidnapped by these aliens for their food and government agencies are aiding them. My question is, do they find a preference in the genetic make-up of certain human beings or are these kidnappings random?

3) If the Earth is basically a "ranch" or "farm" so to say, are we being processed here and shipped to the EBE's mothership or home planet or being consumed bt the EBE's that exist here already?

[edit on 20/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Mr Lear,

If indeed the planet is being used as a giant farm/lab, why would the government go along with it? What deals have been struck with the EBE that are controlling things? The other question I have is basically the same as in the introduction thread: How are they able to maintain operational security?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Mr. Lear,

1) There are some reports of some underground laboratories in Dulce, New Mexico, that is operated jointly by the CIA and EBE's. There have been witnesses claiming that the cooking of a "stew" containing human remains have occurred there. What is your theory as to why the Aliens don't possess the technology to manufacture their food to contain the nutrients they find in humans? And do humans contain an essential protein not found in other life forms?

2) There has also been some speculation that the missing children in the news, as well as adults, are being kidnapped by these aliens for their food and government agencies are aiding them. My question is, do they find a preference in the genetic make-up of certain human beings or are these kidnappings random?

3) If the Earth is basically a "ranch" or "farm" so to say, are we being processed here and shipped to the EBE's mothership or home planet or being consumed bt the EBE's that exist here already?

[edit on 20/9/04 by Intelearthling]

1. Its not a 'stew'' and they don't eat it. Its for something else and I don't know what. Its not food. Don't know anything about our protein.
2. Its possible that the aliens are taking them but, again, its not for food. And there has been evidence that our government is complicit. I don't know how they select their victims.
3. We are not processed or consumed. Their experiment has to do with the soul. We are not shipped anywhere except for our souls which are zapped back and forth between the earth and the moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
you feel they take 100% of the souls?
what leads you to believe there is a tower for zapping souls back and forth? you say everything is pure speculation. i say it is the result of logic. what is the logic that leads you to believe this?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Mr Lear,

If indeed the planet is being used as a giant farm/lab, why would the government go along with it? What deals have been struck with the EBE that are controlling things? The other question I have is basically the same as in the introduction thread: How are they able to maintain operational security?

They bribe the government with super geewhiz technology. How do they maintain operational security? Who's going to believe it?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you feel they take 100% of the souls?
what leads you to believe there is a tower for zapping souls back and forth? you say everything is pure speculation. i say it is the result of logic. what is the logic that leads you to believe this?

Some souls are lost every day due to accidents. either drowned at sea or lost in underground mines. When the end comes, they drain the seas and clear off the mountains and retrieve all the lost souls.

What leads me......I'd rather you found the answer to that yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

i am voraciously seeking all answers to everything.

edited because i see a clue or perhaps a too large leap of logic. 'lost' souls, only? wouldn't that mean they are scavenging just some of our souls?
the bible speaks of a harvest.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by johnlear

i am voraciously seeking all answers to everything.

edited because i see a clue or perhaps a too large leap of logic. 'lost' souls, only? wouldn't that mean they are scavenging just some of our souls?
the bible speaks of a harvest.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by billybob]

Read Joe McMoneagles "Mind Trek", that will give you a large hint.

top topics

join