It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is love light?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Have you ever thought about Empathy?

If the Universe is SourCe and Loves WE the Souls, Her Kids, unconditionally, would kNot WE/We/we feel it empathically?

Ribbit

Idk. Do you feel empathically?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Have you ever thought about Empathy?

If the Universe is SourCe and Loves WE the Souls, Her Kids, unconditionally, would kNot WE/We/we feel it empathically?

Ribbit

Idk. Do you feel empathically?

I think you are implying that our emotions aren't actually ours, but they are the emotions of the universe. That's true to an extent, but emotions are largely internal reactions to external situations. So what I feel depends on how I react to a situation. I believe love can be channeled from higher realities, though.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by arpgme

What is your opinion about the Near Death Experience?

I was skeptical about them but then I noticed that there are accounts of blind people seeing in their near death experiences. Doing a YouTube search on "blind near death experience" brings up plenty of sources., There was also a lady who was having her brain operated on and yet she could still perceive what was going on with her body and what was being said by the doctors [LINK]. Also, there is a neurologist (a person who works on brains) who only believed that consciousness was in the brain and then he had a near death experience and he said, no way, could that be credited to the brain alone. He said that he seen colors which the human eye could not perceive [LINK].

Some have seen worlds of torture, and the people that Do see these worlds ALWAYS harbor a strong sense of guilt (of not being religious or believe that they were "too evil"), as for the ones that see the worlds of paradise, ALWAYS sees light and it usually takes the form of a spiritual guide (Jesus, Buddha, etc.) or of celestial beings (Angels, Aliens, Etc.) with extreme love. They also reports that there is also a place of complete darkness devoid of anything but thoughts and their own emotions...

I am DEFINITELY leaning more towards believing. In fact, I do, I guess it is just doubt sometimes and I wish for evidence to put the doubts to rest.

Whenever I meditate, I do feel peace, sometimes I even laugh for no apparent reason, but I wouldn't call it "love", I would call it "inner peace" or maybe, "appreciation of existence".

Maybe it is just words that I'm confusing myself over, but when I hear that everything is love "love", I'm expecting to feel adored or something when all I feel is peaceful and a sense of "all is well". Not adoration unless it is actually ME thinking the thoughts...

I am much more likely to be appreciative / thankful of all existence when I come out of meditation too. Sort of like, just finding reasons to appreciate things, even things I "dislike" about reality.

Now that leads me to another question...

When you say "all is life", what qualities do you associate with it? Do you think that all things can think thoughts? Maybe in pictures or sounds or whatever? Or do you think that all things can just simply feel?

If all things are life, and all things can think thoughts, then I can see how all things are love because it feels better to love so naturally everything will focus on things it love about existence...

No matter what religion, no matter where they are from, this is always the case.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Now that leads me to another question...

When you say "all is life", what qualities do you associate with it? Do you think that all things can think thoughts? Maybe in pictures or sounds or whatever? Or do you think that all things can just simply feel?

The essence of life; consciousness. Inanimate consciousness forms can't think thoughts, nor can they intepret their environment. But they feel the essence of existence. I believe an atom is an intelligent whole, but isolated particles are just consciousness. The proton and the neutron feel the effects of their orbiting electron, and are aware of a sort of difference from what they expect to be and what they actually are. The variation presents itself in the form of a question. The proton asks itself, "What am I?" Not in words, or thought as we know it, but the essence of asking; the feeling and being of mystery. Consciousness is mystery. The mystery drives intelligent progression.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join