It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is love light?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

the physical emotions of happiness, love, pleasure,,,, are a pool of similar or sameness,,, you splitting them up in to words and arguing over semantics does nothing for understanding the physical existence and necessity of these feelings,,,,, you said we dont see animals living for love,,,,,, where as i believe any animal mother shows actions of love towards their children,,,,,, once again these words we use to describe the chaotic existence, motions and actions of reality are not what is important....... if a living thing would like its genial legacy to experience existing on this planet,, it will have offspring, and take care of them,, " maybe we can call that expressing love".

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by smithjustinb

Very interesting. So, we definitely differ on that point. What led you to that belief?

I realized that all energy is intelligent energy, consciousness being at the root of all intelligence and therefore all intelligent energy. That led me to infer that the essence of what I call intelligent energy, and likewise energy and matter, was consciousness. I was looking for an answer to the question, "What is matter?" I knew matter was particles and some of them were positive and some of them were negative, but that didn't serve to answer the question, "What IS it?" I thought to myself something along the lines of, "Since no one knows what consciousness is, and I know that consciousness is at the root of all energy, then matter must be, in essence, consciousness."

Then I was thinking about relativity and how light speed is the only thing that doesn't change based on our relative observations. I thought, "how peculiar". But then I was able to relate the fact that everything including light was consciousness and therefore everything is an internal phenomena, and everything that is internal is relative and subjectively interpreted except light speed. So I concluded that light speed is the only objective truth in terms of consciousness and therefore, light is consciousness's truest form.

So I knew the NDErs were right all along. So I was willing to accept that light was also love, because they said it was.

I have more to write about how I came up with my conclusions, but I don't have time right now.

To clarify my own position, I feel light is a manifestation of something else (electromagnetism more specifically).

Light is electromagnetism. But it is also the only objective form of consciousness.

In your philosophy, how do black holes fit in? Specifically, as they interact with light. I am interested to know. You dont seem interested in my perspective, so I hope me being interested in yours isnt too much to ask

Its not that I'm not interested, I just don't have time to look up what you wanted me to look up right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
...I know that consciousness is at the root of all energy, then matter must be, in essence, consciousness."

How do you know that consciousness is at the root of all energy? How did you make this discovery?

Let me be honest with you. I love the idea of Pantheism, I love the idea of all things having consciousness. I really do, but I won't claim to KNOW this.

You talked about Love and Truth. If you really Love the Truth, if you really Love Life, If you really Love Reality, Existence, Universe, God, whatever you wish to call it...

Wouldn't it be best to have evidence for things and not make assumptions?

Again, I am a fan of Pantheism (all is consciousness) but I don't want to claim that I KNOW things when it is just an awesome idea, although I wish if this is the case we had undeniable proof.
edit on 8-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you for describing how you came to your conclusions. In the way you did it, it very effectively communicated your process on it.

How does the speed limit of the universe translate into light being the only thing that can travel at that speed? It may seem semantic, but Ill explain further if necessary.

Light is a form of EM, but not the other way around. So, does that make EM an objective or subjective part of consciousness?

And, you can look up that stuff whenever. You will find others have tread before you in this arena
Beyond that, what I meant is you asked no questions of my own perspective. My perspective is not contained in what I was suggesting you look into! Either way, you are obviously willing to share your perspective, that is what I was getting at.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

pantheism is not nessecarily all things are concious,,,, but ....from wikipedia

"Pantheism is the view that the Universe (or Nature) and God (or divinity) are identical.[1] Pantheists thus do not believe in a personal, anthropomorphic or creator god. The word derives from the Greek (pan) meaning "all" and the Greek (theos) meaning "God". As such, Pantheism denotes the idea that "God" is best seen as a process of relating to the Universe.[2] Although there are divergences within Pantheism, the central ideas found in almost all versions are the Cosmos as an all-encompassing unity and the sacredness of Nature."

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I know that. Pantheism is a more general term: Pan (All) Theism (God) - All is God.

I understand God to be divine or consciousness, therefore with Pantheism, it would make sense how I relate all consciousness with All-God.
edit on 8-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

...I know that consciousness is at the root of all energy, then matter must be, in essence, consciousness."

How do you know that consciousness is at the root of all energy? How did you make this discovery?

You can't get life from something not alive, therefore, everything must be alive. Life came on the scene already equipped to reproduce, as if it knew before it existed that it was going to want to make copies of itself. This clearly indicates that the only way this could be possible is if there was something instructing the first life form(s) how to exist as life.

It is blatantly obvious that intelligence can't come from non-intelligence. Have you ever seen a spontaneous emergence of a life form? I know I haven't. So what are you basing your evidence on, buddy???

So once I was able to accept that life doesn't come from something that is not alive, I hit rewind in my head and followed the de-evolution of life all the way back to the emergence of the first life form, and then I went back a step further. There was no life form that gave birth to the first life form, yet life emerged anyway. This indicated, to me, that prior to life forms, there was just the pure essence of life, hovering over the earth acting as a template for organizing certain materials into its likeness to begin the evolution of intelligence.

Then, I watched this documentary about what science already knew about how life came to be. In that documentary they said that one of the 4 building blocks of DNA was transformed by light into one of the other 4 building blocks of DNA and then that those 2 out of the 4 building blocks of DNA were able to attach to each other to begin the double helix of life forms.

First of all, the fact that those 2 building blocks transformed yet were still compatible and that compatability was the necessary requirement for intelligent life forms to emerge and begin their evolution, is a divine miracle.

Second of all, light began the transformation of seemingly "inanimate dust" into complex biological masterpieces. LIGHT did!

Third of all, this information isn't by any means new. Prophets of all religions and divine masters have revealed to us that God is light thousands of years ago. They should be attributed to the discovery of light's fundamental role in the evolution of life. Not only did they tell us light is the creator of men, they told us that light is love. I'm gonna go with the ascended masters on this one and not some primitive species limited discoveries and limited perspectives.

Draw your own conclusions about the nature of light. But know that it is alive.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You can't get life from something not alive, therefore, everything must be alive. Life came on the scene already equipped to reproduce, as if it knew before it existed that it was going to want to make copies of itself. This clearly indicates that the only way this could be possible is if there was something instructing the first life form(s) how to exist as life.

It is blatantly obvious that intelligence can't come from non-intelligence. Have you ever seen a spontaneous emergence of a life form? I know I haven't. So what are you basing your evidence on, buddy???

So once I was able to accept that life doesn't come from something that is not alive, I hit rewind in my head and followed the de-evolution of life all the way back to the emergence of the first life form, and then I went back a step further. There was no life form that gave birth to the first life form, yet life emerged anyway. This indicated, to me, that prior to life forms, there was just the pure essence of life, hovering over the earth acting as a template for organizing certain materials into its likeness to begin the evolution of intelligence.

Then, I watched this documentary about what science already knew about how life came to be. In that documentary they said that one of the 4 building blocks of DNA was transformed by light into one of the other 4 building blocks of DNA and then that those 2 out of the 4 building blocks of DNA were able to attach to each other to begin the double helix of life forms.

First of all, the fact that those 2 building blocks transformed yet were still compatible and that compatability was the necessary requirement for intelligent life forms to emerge and begin their evolution, is a divine miracle.

Second of all, light began the transformation of seemingly "inanimate dust" into complex biological masterpieces. LIGHT did!

Third of all, this information isn't by any means new. Prophets of all religions and divine masters have revealed to us that God is light thousands of years ago. They should be attributed to the discovery of light's fundamental role in the evolution of life. Not only did they tell us light is the creator of men, they told us that light is love. I'm gonna go with the ascended masters on this one and not some primitive species limited discoveries and limited perspectives.

OH yeah...

and since light and matter are scientifically accepted to be the same thing just in different forms, then I am making a true statement when I say, matter and life are the same thing too.

In conclusion, matter=energy=light=consciousness. There's your unified field theory.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

OH yeah...

and since light and matter are scientifically accepted to be the same thing just in different forms, then I am making a true statement when I say, matter and life are the same thing too.

In conclusion, matter=energy=light=consciousness. There's your unified field theory.

All is one consciousness presenting itself in a wide variety of forms. Light, or more specifically, light speed, being the cosmic constant that does not change regardless of the relative speed of the observer, is the only qualified individualized form of consciousness to be classified as objectively true.

Here is where I'm really speculating, but bare with me. The reason light speed is a constant and the reason it is the fastest anything can go is because it is on the border of a dimensional crossover. What if 3d light was really 4d matter and that fusion was really the creation of 4d matter and we are just not tuned properly to see that kind of matter, but instead we see it as light? So light speed is the limit because anything beyond light speed can only exist as 4 dimensional. Or more accurately put, what if light really caused fusion and it wasn't the other way around? So it would be unmanifest 4d matter interacts with 3d matter and then the 4d matter manifest itself as 3d light. Think about it, I'm running out of typing space.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
True Love is vibration, which is sound, sew when saying that Love speaks louder than werds, it does but you have to have an eAr to hear its true message, which permeates the All of Everything.

Sew what gives Energy its energy?

What's the greatest motivator of All Time?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
True Love is vibration, which is sound, sew when saying that Love speaks louder than werds, it does but you have to have an eAr to hear its true message, which permeates the All of Everything.

Ribbit

Time.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

The bigger question is what motivates the motivator. There are higher dimensions than time. All is one consciousness.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

Have you ever seriously compared Love to Time?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

The bigger question is what motivates the motivator. There are higher dimensions than time. All is one consciousness.

You missed the Time within the question.

The Motivator is motivated by Love, which then creates Time.

Sew the greatest motivator of All Time is Love.

Love powers the Universe!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

Have you ever seriously compared Love to Time?

Ribbit

Actually, come to think of it, yes I have.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

Ribbit

DUDE!

I would really appreciate your input on this new thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right on time with your reply.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ribbit

Time.

Ribbit

DUDE!

I would really appreciate your input on this new thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right on time with your reply.

Have you ever thought about Empathy?

If the Universe is SourCe and Loves WE the Souls, Her Kids, unconditionally, would kNot WE/We/we feel it empathically?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

To be honest, I really don't like the scientific definition of life. It doesn't make sense to me. Viruses can move around, can feed on cells and reproduce but they aren't considered living things just because they aren't cells?

I think the whole problem is that we need a better definition of "life".

On a quantum level, Me, You, That Animal, That Plant, That Rock, That Water, is all made of the same stuff at the basic level energy/light. So maybe you are saying that is why all things are alive because we know that WE are alive and we are made of light/energy at the basic level and everything else is made of energy/light so maybe all other things are alive. I understand your reasoning. I just wish that we had a way to be absolutely sure that the energy/light itself is consciousness.

Then again, our thoughts and memories are just neurons communicating with other neurons through energy (electro-bio-chemic), and even though it is jut "energy" between our neurons, we can see it, taste it, smell it, hear it, feel it, all in our minds...

Still, even if this is the case, I am not sure if we should consider it "Love", "Peace", or even "Happiness". The energy just IS, even in the viruses and bacteria which causes diseases, the energy still exists in them. Even in fear, the energy in these chemicals exists...

So I'm not sure what to think really, maybe "Love" is not the best definition but rather... something else which would make sense why such things can exists and still be made of this omnipresent energy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What is your opinion about the Near Death Experience?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow....like dude, man! Let's sit around our collective drum circle and embrace your thoughts!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 1    3 >>

join