It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Life is All a Conspiracy! (YouTube Video?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is well known among conservatives that radical leftist Bill Ayers has written both of Obama's books while he was senator and running for office. a few years ago I came across a video that highlighted portions of his supposed life and nobody seemed to recall Obama being at places like Columbia University. Does anybody know where I can find this video? I hope I could be more helpful in the search, but that's all I seem to remember at the moment. I also remember that it was a short YouTube clip. Not a part of any big budget conspiracy movie.

edit on 7-3-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Not sure but if you have studied the Birth Certificate you are bound to come across many sources on that subject.

Now how to understand a liberal. Understand the word Apathy and it's implications.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Not sure but if you have studied the Birth Certificate you are bound to come across many sources on that subject.

It actually touched very lightly on the BC but that wasn't the complete video, since I already knew about the BC theory (Which it was at the time hehe) This pointed out other Question Marks in Obama's mysterious past going from his childhood towards adulthood. And no famous people were in it. Just a narrator.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Was he attending Columbia as the name Barry Soetero or is it to imply that he just did not attend?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Was he attending Columbia as the name Barry Soetero or is it to imply that he just did not attend?

Yes, they were talking about Barry in the video, I remember now!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think this might be it, sorry if cannot be viewed in your area.

edit on 7-3-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Not my president. Thats all I can say.

If we have already allowed this man to take office then it appears that this nation is in deep doo doo.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
no that wasn't it, I couldn't watch the video in class, but that wasn't it but it was a very good one hehe

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
bumping this, does anybody know what video this is?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Good luck finding anything on him. From what I understand police can't even run his info without being caught up in a mess. hopefully that is all conspiracy but you will find out if you keep looking.

new topics

top topics

join