It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Don't sit there on your high horse, telling people what they forgot, when you obviously are mistaking "wording" for clear violations!
Wording? Are you intentionally being misleading?

How about hiding a site? Does that follow protocol?
Qom

Why do you need to hide a site? Why do you need to hide a nuclear site? If your following the rules, you DON'T!

Is this where you back track, stating "they don't owe anyone anything" "Can you blame them for hiding it from the zionist, jews, westerners"

As a matter of fact they do owe someone something, they are a signed member, that has to be held accountable.

Maybe Ahmadinejad is the anti-christ, he sure seems to have won the hearts and minds of the mindless!

The hypocrisy is astounding when it comes to this subject!

I think they should back out of the IAEA and publicly announce their intentions. Israel should be held to the exact same standards. They need to put up or shut up! BUT, this BS about Iran being some victim, backed into a corner is a bunch of delusional babble!

If I hear "Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 100 years", I might forget I'm a lady. When someone speaks of the "west" and "Zionists" they are sure to bring up times that we simply backed an opposing force. BUT when it comes to Iran, everyone seems to gloss over the fact, they export arms and back ANYONE and anything anti west and anti Israel.

Ok I am done rambling... I just get so tired of this same horse and pony show. Yes, Israel wants to blow up Iran's Nuclear sites... Yes, Iran wants the state of Israel to be destroyed.

And one more thing.... Who cares if Iran's words were "Erase the Zionist state from the pages of time"
Do you really believe the most devout Muslims on this planet, running a Govt, don't want the state of Israel removed from what they consider the land of their brothers? Rest assured, they would love to be able to destroy every last soul in Israel, if they thought the world would let them.
edit on 9-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
how come Israel can threaten Iran EVERY DARN DAY and thats OK?
and Iran says they will defend
one their treaty rights
which Israel and the US are violating
and
tew their country
which Israel and the Us have admitted they are covertly violating

and IRAN is EVIL?

and thats after the west destroyed their democratic elected government
and replaced it COVERTLY with the shaw
then the mullahs...

not to mention hiel harper the israeli firster

man no wonder netanyahoos shrink slashed up
obama was prolly his next appointment

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The lingering question for me is .... why hide sites?

What do they plan on one day just announcing, "you cant attack us, we now have the bomb?"

I want my kids to be able to raise a family with only 2 eyes and 10 toes and fingers.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

what amazes me here is you actually truly believe they could hide a nuclear site......they will have old tech....they will be using others designs.....have you heard the word...COOLING TOWERS.....not an easy thing to hide.....what bogus kind of perception of atomic manufacturing do you have....now if one goes onto google maps....types in Qom....and just go slightly south and out to the west you will see....electricity generating plant...amazing....well hidden...also is you checked out the sites that are listed as atomic sites for Iran....poof amazing....Electricity producing sites......but oh well.....you can blindly believe what the government tells you....or the MSM tells you as we all know they really don't have any hidden agendas...and only want for the welfare of the people to be of their greatest concern.

Are Iranians the victims here.....noooo. the people of earth are the victims....we are all the victims of lies and propaganda. You have fallen for the propaganda....and that is a shame....another lost soul....just as it has been portrayed that Jews are all victim.....Sorry there are victims through out the world and do we come racing to their aid....no we let people die continuously throughout the world and throughout history....and we will allow Iranians to die next shall we....because the policemen of the world deem them not worthy.....

Well i deem the state of Israel not worthy ...as they themselves have guess what....ILLEGAL nuclear programs...and guess what...THEY WILL NOT let IAEA in to inspect their...SECRET HIDDEN facilities....talk about double standards......I think you might be best to look on both sides of the story.....but before you call me a muslim loving individual...I will tell you what i am....I am a government hating bugger who is tired of officialdom trying to inflict their LAWS and PROGRAMS of lies and hate on me to further their end goals.....The USA and Israel(SOR) cna both go (&((()£(*(*£(*_£*£_*£_*£_ themselves I despair at the pure and utter blindness of people when it comes to what is really going on....Israel was put where it was for one reason and only one reason....to fulfill prophecy..... To set into play the endgame.....to further divide and conquer the human race....and the sheep are following.....well done......kudos to you for being a good little slave.

I am agnostic.....I will not be swayed into some kind of war for a god that only instills hatred...I mean really if one is to believe in a loving god.....then why in the hell would they inflict pain upon any other race whom one deems a sinner....Disgusting to say the least....So why not stand up and be counted as a person who denies all and any human who declares war upon any nation or individual as not worthy to hold office and has not the right to be considered human.

Is this not enough of a rant.....I could go on about the evils of mankind...but i would rather think about the future...and try to bring people together to stop the destruction of the human race...I myself have come quite accustomed to breathing....as i am sure you have....so WTSHTF and your family members are being killed in these actions....then will you be there going oh yea.....this is good and was done for all the right reasons...foolish foolish people......actually believing that going into Iran is a JUST cause.

I say to the people...it is time to tear down governments...It is time to tear down borders....It is time to tear down the past...and create a better future for all of the ones we love.....I will suggest to you...learn who owns the Media...and you will soon learn who is spewing this propaganda.....learn who might be actually pulling your strings.....yet another puppet.....passes you a pair of scissors so that you can cut your strings.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

I guess Iran publicly admitting to the site wouldn't mean anything to you.
You would have to claim them as Manchurian candidates?

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.voanews.com...

Tehran has said it plans to carry out uranium enrichment there for purely peaceful purposes

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I wonder what Israel would do if they all awoke one morning to find their Iran Air Strike force went into Iran and all got shot down with no damage to the enemy Nuke sites. What would they do next?

First of all...the U.S. has forbid Israel to bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites as this would just shoot alot of Radioacive Dust in the air and Poison the Middle East.

Second...Iran doesn'thave anything that can shoot down an F-15E...because that would be the model they would use for a ground attack...not the F-15A/B or F-15I. Israel would usually use F-16's for the Bombing runs with F-15's flying CAP....Combat Air Patrol. Unless we have sold them the F-15E MUDHEN...considered the most Lethal Hight Speed and variable altitude Airframe in existance in it's class.

It must be noted that in it's entire history...an F-15 has never been shot down by another Aircraft...EVER!

The only country capable of...in the case it all went to S#!%!....Securing all of Irans Nuclear Sites including the secret ones they think we don't know about...but U.S. Space Command is well aware where they all are...as well as render Irans Military Innert...is the United States. Israel does not have the capability and the U.S. does not want to kill a bunch of KIDS...70% of all Iranians are under the age of 30 and over 90% of Irans population is Pro-Democracy....so if the Iranian Old Guard wanted to go out in a Blaze of Glory...the CIA and DIA have expected this and have agents on the ground and at sea in direct communication with Iranian Military Leaders in case the OLD CRAZIES oder the Iranian Military to do a suicide Military action such as close the Strait of Hormuz...or Declare Iran has a NUKE...true or not...the idea is for the Iranian Military to Not Obey Orders that would be considered Suicidal and not in the Country of Irans interests...this would give the Numerical Superior Pro-Democracy Groups and their Leadershp to take over the Iranian Government. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
it'll probably happen within the date range June 18,2012 and July 19, 2012 with a midpoint of July 8, 2012. if not, then it won't happen at all.

its easy enough for all to see that the world is on a Timer...i derived that range and midpoint from a Pyramid Calendar.

either way...its not about Israel, Netanyahu or Iran...they have no control whatsoever regarding what will or won't happen.

I don't know if your date prediction is based on astrology, but here is one that is:

*Between JULY 18 - July 21, 2012.....The main event takes shape.
This is a major angular Cardinal Grand Cross.

(Just before that on the 16th:
Sun in Cancer (= USA) @ exact degree square-angle to Saturn in Libra (= China).
This starts off the conflict.

The 4 Cardinal signs, meaning: assertion, agression, intollerance, etc.

Sun in Cancer;..... USA, Israel, N.W. Africa.
Mars in Libra;...... Egypt, China, Caspian Sea, Argentina.
Uranus in Aries;.....Syria, England, Germany
Pluto in Capricorn;.....Iran, Afghanistan.

The last 3 planets are in exact degree alignment.
All the 4 planetary positions are separated by 90 degrees: in a Grand Cross...all against eachothers' interests.

Cancer = USA., where the Sun is. It starts to draw this alignment around the 29th June, then the others respond.

I checked the astrology of the countries that would be involved; they all conform to Middle East countries ++, possibly including Turkey.

Russia will be involved, not on the same side as USA....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I wonder what Israel would do if they all awoke one morning to find their Iran Air Strike force went into Iran and all got shot down with no damage to the enemy Nuke sites. What would they do next?

First of all...the U.S. has forbid Israel to bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites as this would just shoot alot of Radioacive Dust in the air and Poison the Middle East.

Second...Iran doesn'thave anything that can shoot down an F-15E...because that would be the model they would use for a ground attack...not the F-15A/B or F-15I. Israel would usually use F-16's for the Bombing runs with F-15's flying CAP....Combat Air Patrol. Unless we have sold them the F-15E MUDHEN...considered the most Lethal Hight Speed and variable altitude Airframe in existance in it's class.

It must be noted that in it's entire history...an F-15 has never been shot down by another Aircraft...EVER!

The only country capable of...in the case it all went to S#!%!....Securing all of Irans Nuclear Sites including the secret ones they think we don't know about...but U.S. Space Command is well aware where they all are...as well as render Irans Military Innert...is the United States. Israel does not have the capability and the U.S. does not want to kill a bunch of KIDS...70% of all Iranians are under the age of 30 and over 90% of Irans population is Pro-Democracy....so if the Iranian Old Guard wanted to go out in a Blaze of Glory...the CIA and DIA have expected this and have agents on the ground and at sea in direct communication with Iranian Military Leaders in case the OLD CRAZIES oder the Iranian Military to do a suicide Military action such as close the Strait of Hormuz...or Declare Iran has a NUKE...true or not...the idea is for the Iranian Military to Not Obey Orders that would be considered Suicidal and not in the Country of Irans interests...this would give the Numerical Superior Pro-Democracy Groups and their Leadershp to take over the Iranian Government. Split Infinity

I think you are quite delusional.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

He is basing his opinion on years of experience, while your basing yours on astrology, and you call him delusional?

That is the single funniest thing I have read all morning. It is almost more sad, than funny....

Your comment defines you!

Maybe you should read up on the man you are calling delusional. EXCEPT, that would be a display of logical action, that i am 100% sure is out of the question, after reading your astrological take on war...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Starling

He is basing his opinion on years of experience, while your basing yours on astrology, and you call him delusional?

That is the single funniest thing I have read all morning. It is almost more sad, than funny....

Your comment defines you!

Maybe you should read up on the man you are calling delusional. EXCEPT, that would be a display of logical action, that i am 100% sure is out of the question, after reading your astrological take on war...

If you are defending me ScarletWitch...and I loved the fact she was married to Vision the Android! This was a nice juxtaposition on the Hottest Stan Lee Female Super Hero a she was Married and in love with Sentient Machine....I am showing my youths Geekdom but I was very interested in your choice of Avatars...not so much from a sexual point although I am an Alpha Male and would be lying if I said that your Avatar choice was not having an effect on me....GOD I hope you are FEMALE! LOL!

But I appreciate your statement to Starling as I believe it applies o me...if not...I appologize. But if so...You have said the right things as it pertains to the last posts as he called me delusional. I am anything but. I tried to list what would happen in a worse case scenario involving what would be the response by the U.S. Military if Iran were to do a few really stupid things. No one does not want to see war more so than myself and my team as knowing what the reality is in and around Iran...I know that if this is not handled in a very specific way....alot of Young Kids could die. Never in my mind did I think Starling would respond the way he did and Surprising me takes some doing...but he did because to me it made no sense and when communication even at this open a level cannot be taken as talk that was expressing what kind of Horrors could result from Iranian Mullas misjudjing the concept that all their problems will evaporate if they can develop a Nuclear Bomb before they are forced into Economic Sanctions that will do real damage to their economy and thinking that their problems with a massive number of Pro-Democracy youth ready to take over from a small percentage of Old Febile Men who are clinging to power....and think development of a NUKE will FIX EVERYTHING....it makes me sad and worry and when Starling doesn't GET IT...and thinks I am being some WAR MONGERING DELUSIONAL person...I am happy to see YOU GET IT....and were kind enough to point a few things out. Thank You for being KIND but above all...thank you for being SMART! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.

An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

He confirmed it will happen before 2012
He confirmed it will happen before US election
He confirmed it will happen in the coming months

Could we consider those 2 remark from Netanyahu
the confirmation we waited for ???

Considering this site with the countdown bar. Dangerous times.

www.globalsecurity.org... 108days to go

Funny its the 25th again
edit on 14-3-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wow. Is that not an act of aggression, Premeditated assault?
How is Iran supposed to react? How is the world supposed to react? Are we to assume they have every right to plunge our world into war?

Israel will create enormous resentment if they provoke a large scale war in the ME. It is one thing for the US to be everywhere, but when other nations take the initiative to just strike against their enemies the cat is officially out of the bag.

What´s next, China invades south Korea because they don't like some policy they adopt? What if Russia says it doesn't like the new Afghan Government because they allow weapons to be bought and smuggled into Russia from there and they strike too.

No nation has the right to bring war in the name of peace. An armed intervention will provoke mass support for the regime in Iran killing the democratic youth movement. It will also increase the probability of Israel becoming the sole target of ALL terror groups simultaneously. They will not just sit by and let the last independent Muslim country without a western puppet fall without a price.

I hope it is just the same ME rhetoric they all engage in. If not, Netanyahu is a psychopath and must be stopped.

edit on 14-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.

An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

He confirmed it will happen before 2012
He confirmed it will happen before US election
He confirmed it will happen in the coming months

Could we consider those 2 remark from Netanyahu
the confirmation we waited for ???

Considering this site with the countdown bar. Dangerous times.

www.globalsecurity.org... 108days to go

Funny its the 25th again
edit on 14-3-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

If Netanyahu brekes the agreement it has with the United States as far as what to do about Iran....and Israel ACTUALLY Bombs those Nuclear Sites...then you will not see Netanyahu's governmen last a week. The United States would threaten to completely shut off ALL AID to Israel and probably would do so if Israel breakes the agreement . not to bomb Iranian Nuclear sites.

There is a big difference between bombing a reactor site before the rods are put in place or bombing sites loaded with empty centrifuges waiting for Nuclear Material...or bombing a Nuclear Reactor site before it goes operational with a fuel delivery...as is what occued in the Iraq Bombing by Israel.

Irans sites are loaded with all levels of radioactive fuel and centrifuges working to enrich uranium to weapons grade....bombing these sites is not an option unless you want to Irradiate the Whole Middle East including Isael depending on winds....with Radioactive Uranium Dust and Cake. Israel has no ability to safetly Secure All Iranian Nuclear Facilities and there are some that as hidden and undrground that only the U.S. Space Command knows about. Israel makes the mistake of bombing these facilities....and I am betting they WILL NOT....the U.S. would NEVER AGAIN give Israel a DIME of AID and the U.S. under these conditions may change partnerships. But as I have said...there is NO WAY ISRAEL WILL DO THIS! All that is going on is talk and posturing....neither Iran nor Israel or China or Russia want to see this happen or does the U.S....but if IRAN screws up and it has to be done...it will be done OUR WAY. The way that ends the problem once and forall...without killing Millions with radioactivity or Killing a Pro-Democracy Iranian Population. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yes, I was defending your post.
I fancy myself as quite the judge of bs, and have never picked up a scent on you. :-) I don't remember which post caught my attention, but I have been quite the little stalker of your posts.
My step father was an army ranger, that retired, then performed the same job as a civilian for 25 times the pay.

Your opinion on the current "situation" could not mirror his any more than it does.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I fancy myself as quite the judge of bs, and have never picked up a scent on you. :-) I don't remember which post caught my attention, but I have been quite the little stalker of your posts.
My step father was an army ranger, that retired, then performed the same job as a civilian for 25 times the pay.

Your opinion on the current "situation" could not mirror his any more than it does.

Ya! My Dad was Military too! LOL! It is tough as a kid to try to put something over on an Officer with the control over the TV and who get's to watch! LOL! He was VERY tough on me as a kid and I had to work for everything and anything that I might have wanted or wanted to do.

I am very grateful for this now...and Mom was no picnic either!...LOL! But they taught me the best lesson any parents can teach their kids....SELF RELIANCE...and RESPONSIBIITY!

Thank You for your Kind Words. Split Infinity....ps....Scarlet Witch STILL Kicks Ass as a Super Hero!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Out of curiosity....Scarlet Witch....what rank did your Dad obtain as it is very hard to advance above Colonel or even Lt. Colonel once you are a Ranger. In my situation...I have ALWAYS remained "CIVILIAN" but I was trained at a high level in Multitudes of Defence, Offence, Situational Awareness, Weapons and almost all Military Land Vehicles...plus a few USAF and Marine tricks involving Flight....I am thinking about getting a Flying License. I was used early on an a Survival Trainer and Staff and believe it or not...this training turned Job...was obtained by a reference from an Old X-Marine who was by Boy Scout Trainer...as I learned Survival from him....ended up teaching various forms of survival as a Staff Member at a Boy Scout Camp...then as I was both Playing Music and working on a degree....I was recomended to be the teacher or survival to men...both Military and "CIVILIAN".

The suff that a soldier learns in Basic is not thorough enough to keep you alive for very long without eventual support. The Man who taught me was a Gunny and even at his advancd age...one of the TOUGHEST INDIVIDUALS I have to this day...EVER MET. My Grandfather and his brothers taught me alot when I was just a kid so I knew more about survival when I was 9 years old than most of the guy's comming into the program in their erly twenties and even some in their thirties. One of the THIRTY SOMETHINGS was a Major and after I reamed him out for setting up a shelter near a large Oak with plenty of Heavy Dead Branches covered in Heavy Wet Snow...He got embarrassed and said the one thing a guy who taking a course like this for a reason that was obviously necessary for his advancement to Lt. Colonel....He said...YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME SOLDIER! OR YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF STATIONED IN AN EVEN COLDER PLACE TILL YOU RETIRE!....Real Bad move on HIS part! For the next three weeks I made his life a LIVING HELL and I DID NOT PASS HIM! Not because I am petty...but he was the worse student out of the bunch and I have seen guy's like this...ones that push paper and HOPE FOR WAR! He was a POOR LEADER and I can only theorize he made it to Major on a few called in favors. The SOB even tried to call a few Generals to find out who I took orders from...I DON'T TAKE ORDERS! I am asked nicely to help out and I enjoy doing it. I do not accept pay either as I am wealthy nor do I recieve benifits. I do get a few perks though....I get to Fly on occasion and take the stick of anything that is a two seater...I have gotten to blow up a few non-living things as I would not gloat about the other. And I get to spend alot of time at the Beach as even recently I was down in Cocoa Beach near a base you guys can look up. The only thing I HATE is the F@#%$&@ Desert! Too many of those little Scorpions...small, partially clear and if you have a Black Light....they Glow. THEY GET INTO EVERYTHING! You have to check your boots and anything else lying around....Snakes have a habit of crawling up next to you and snuggle for warmth. SPIDERS....and I am not usually frightened of spiders but depending on where you are...American Southwest...Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Middle East...CAMEL SPIDERS...HUGE...they secrete an anastesia like novicane while they can EAT MOST OF A PERSONS FACE OFF! Nevermind a whole other list of both reptiles, Bugs, Flies, Sidewinging Vipers and Beatles...that although tasty...you have to be careful as cutting off the head of some of these animals...as in the case of a Rattlesnake or Viper or even Scorpion...does not mean they are not dangerous....the snake heads can still bite and inject venom and Scorpions can still sting....and as scorpions go...the Smaller the more poisonous.
I just wonder if your DAD if you can ask him...remembers some of what I have talked about...and if he was taking Winter Survival or even Ocean Survival....if he recalls a Guy with his long hair in a pony tail and sporting a Beard...Dirty Blonde hair and 6ft1 and pissing off all the straight laced novices! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

My step dad and I have a "keep my mother happy" type of relationship. We keep the peace, it makes life easier.

My mom said he was a Lieutenant General through Vietnam, then worked as a civilian after that.

I think what he did made him a very cold man. He never had any kids of his own, and surely did not know how to handle someone elses child. A man of very few words. Although he is now trying to make it up by being a good grand father to my kids.

He has a silver star and 4 purple hearts. He took shrapnel to the top of his head right behind the crown, has a titanium plate in his forehead,(from a direct hit in the forehead) (no sinuses to speak of) Shot in the shoulder and the thigh.

I do have a question for you... He swears that the Chinese have been minupulating our weather since Vietnam..What say you?

He apparently zigged when he should have zagged several times.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

My step dad and I have a "keep my mother happy" type of relationship. We keep the peace, it makes life easier.

My mom said he was a Lieutenant General through Vietnam, then worked as a civilian after that.

I think what he did made him a very cold man. He never had any kids of his own, and surely did not know how to handle someone elses child. A man of very few words. Although he is now trying to make it up by being a good grand father to my kids.

He has a silver star and 4 purple hearts. He took shrapnel to the top of his head right behind the crown, has a titanium plate in his forehead,(from a direct hit in the forehead) (no sinuses to speak of) Shot in the shoulder and the thigh.

I do have a question for you... He swears that the Chinese have been minupulating our weather since Vietnam..What say you?

He apparently zigged when he should have zagged several times.

The Chinese in an effort to create rainfall in drought areas of both China and North Korea.....supplied Millions of Persents with small rockets that were filled....Silver Iodide...Sulfer Dioxide...Nitrous Oxide...Dry Ice...ie...Frozen CO2...Salt....and there was no discernable major difference in the amount of Rain Fall.
This does not mean that if done correctly by airdrop or two Seeding Agents that will not cause a cloud burst and the U.S. Has practiced via Air drop from multiple C-130's....on one side of a Huricane...of specific Seeding Agents that chemicaly react and actually did cause a change in one side of the outer walls of the Inner Power Cyclone thus changing direction of the Hurricane.

This type of weather alteration has been banned internationally. I would think the Chinese back when your Dad was in Nam...the Chinese..HATE Vietnam and even so...I don't believe they had the tech. back then to project accurate cause and Effect.

If there is any country that is not only experiencd with WEATHER MANIPULATION tothe point of actually doing it on a Grand Scale....it is the United States. Tell your Dad I appreciate his service to hs country and the people of the United States. He is a TRUE HERO! I just wish he didn't get hurt so bad. I...KNOCK ON WOOD...with the one exception of getting SHOT at relatively close range...wearing Highly Advanced Ultra Light Body Armour...and that is the KEY...Ultra Light because standard issue stuff needs you to wear heavy Metal and Ceramic Plates to be relatively effective...and you are a KID sweating his or her ASS OFF in the Desert Sun...you will notice that after a few missions...these KIDS start to pull out the Heavy Plating in a way to make themselves quicker and not become a slow moving target. I got hit point blank with several rounds and my armour sved my life even if a few penetrated...TO A POINT...BOY WAS I PISSED AT MYSELF! I KNEW better and I will never make that mistake again...neither will the Guy...Piece of S#!%...as he will never be able to do or make anything ever again. I am sue your Dad was PISSED OFF FIRST...like me...then for a VERY SHORT TIME...you can run on adrenaline...this is when I asked formy Rifle back and lying on m side used a team members body part to aim. Then I was satisfied...THEN...the PAIN STARTED! MAN! I sometimes get people who say to me...if I am bitching about a work out in prep. for a job or a Tour..."YOU DON'Y KNOW WHAT PAIN IS! I answer...ACTUALLY....I DO! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Here is what people refuse to understand.Palestine has all ready said they will never recognize Israels right to exist as human beings.Egypt is Israels enemy as well as alot of another African nations.

You're confusing Palestine with Hamas. The actual Palestinian Government led by Mahmood Abbas and Fatah has said no such thing.

Egypt is not Israel's enemy, they have a peace treaty and the Army will make sure that, whatever happens with the Brotherhood and Parliament, it is respected.

To sum up the topic....B.S. I don't care what Israels leaders say...the U.S. will not allow BOMBING of Nuclear Facilities. If it came to WAR...the U.S. would have to secure all Iranian Nuclear sites using tens of thousands of Special Forces and Rangers. Bombing these sites would POISON the whole Middle East.

Ten's of thousand, hey? And, pray tell, where are these many, many special forces coming from? A special farm?

Originally posted by svetlana84
Now, eleven years later the exact same game is played... And this by a nation which illegally owns nukes, and has the guts to accuse another nation that they might build a nuke in the future.

If you're referring to Israel and their supposed nuclear weapons, if they do possess them, they aren't illegal. I'll let you work it out.

Indeed, even if Israel can get their planes to Iran, there is no guarantee that A) They can overcome the Iranian air defences which are quite sophisticated and B) Actually do any damage at all to the facilities. One of the drawbacks of promising to bomb someone for years and years is they will get ready for it. Many of the Iranian facilities are well buried, or built into mountains. Even US bunker busters would be hard pressed to do significant damage.

The S-300 is capable enough system that can take out the F-15. Iran is believed to have acquired several such systems from Belarus.

A very specific criteria there for your awesome aircraft, wrong none the less. Ironically, the only F-15 to have been shot down by another aircraft was done so by another F-15.

F-15's have certainly been lost in combat, to ground fire as it happens, but Israel has never gone up against a proper Airforce (or the US or any other F-15 operator for that matter). Simply because you have never lost a multi-million dollar warplane against children with rocks, doesn't make it awesome.

One could say the A380 is an unbeatable aircraft. It has never been shot down either....

Put them up against a capable Air force with decent AWACs and ground support and F-15's will get chewed alive. For example, after a training flight a few years back, 2 USAF F-15's thought they'd have a crack at one of the RAF's new Typhoons over Yorkshire.

They sprung the Typhoon from above and behind, should have been over there and then but he hit the deck and went fast.

The F-15's lost him, only to find him come up behind them and "kill" them both. Afterwards, the F-15 pilots accused the RAF pilot of "cheating", as he dared to fly low and through the hills. What they really meant was, they lacked the skill to do the same or didn't trust their aircraft on the deck.

edit on 18/3/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am going to place this here simply because I have nowhere else to put it.

Last night I had a dream. In this dream a nuclear device was detonated. It was horrific. As I tore myself awake, I heard the words 'I am Abaddon, the destroyer of worlds'.

Now, I am not religious in any way. I am certainly not Jewish, but this name is Jewish in origin. Because of this, I am sure in the dream, Israel struck one of their enemies. (Iran?) I do however think that this dream just may be a warning. What do ATSers think?

BTW, I never dream so vividly as this dream. I have been very disturbed by it all day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join