It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Justwork
It would be far more beneficial for the world to allow Iran to have nukes, but to destroy the current government. Israel might well be seen as a liberator if the people of Iran were freed from the dictatorship there.

Ask the Irakis how they feel about that kind of liberation

I'm sure most are quite happy now that most foreign troops are no longer there and they have a proper government, and I know for a fact that the Kurds in Iraq are very happy, or do you support the gas attacks they suffered as well as dictators?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Justwork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Iran and the entire region of of radical muslims will have their hands on nuclear weapons in less than 5 years or so if nothing is done.If a war then breaks out it will be far far worse because they all are gonna want nuclear bombs once Iran gets them.Syria could get their hands on nuclear bombs as well.

Here is what people refuse to understand.Palestine has all ready said they will never recognize Israels right to exist as human beings.Egypt is Israels enemy as well as alot of another African nations.Hezbollah could smuggle in a nuclear weapon if Irans stockpiles enough of them.If Palestine becomes a state they will demand for nuclear weapons.Saudi Arabia will want them as well because they are enemies of Iran.People need to understand the politics of the entire region to know why it is wreckless.
Not just that people need to put their feet in Israels shoes and understand that if your a leader of a nation and are threatened to be wiped out of history from someone else your people and your leaders would never put up with such threats.

Bottom line is Iran wants to become a major power in the middle east,they will if they build nuclear bombs but this will cause a huge nuclear arms race,likely major war.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Israel has been on the War path for the past few Weeks if not Months.

With all this going on, I wonder what Iran is thinking or doing.

They are sitting in a corner with eyes on the floor trembling and wetting themselves. Could be even soiling their man panties.

Typical Iranian leadership.

Where were they when they said they wont let a US war ship through the straight?

Well when the war ship arived,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you guessed it:
They were sitting in a corner with eyes on the floor trembling and wetting themselves. Could even been soiling their man panties.

Cowards, just look at em.

Stay frosty

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

It would be far more beneficial for the world to allow Iran to have nukes, but to destroy the current government. Israel might well be seen as a liberator if the people of Iran were freed from the dictatorship there.

Ask the Irakis how they feel about that kind of liberation

I'm sure most are quite happy now that most foreign troops are no longer there and they have a proper government, and I know for a fact that the Kurds in Iraq are very happy, or do you support the gas attacks they suffered as well as dictators?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Justwork because: (no reason given)

Happy having a destroyed country ?
im sure they are

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
To sum up the topic....B.S. I don't care what Israels leaders say...the U.S. will not allow BOMBING of Nuclear Facilities. If it came to WAR...the U.S. would have to secure all Iranian Nuclear sites using tens of thousands of Special Forces and Rangers. Bombing these sites would POISON the whole Middle East.

Most likely Iran will back down as it's current leadership has a 12 to 18 month expiration date on it from it's own people. If Iran were to do something stupid like try to close the Strait of Hormuz....or even dumber...declare publicly that they had a NUKE...true or not...the U.S. would have to go in...and there are plans to use some very high tech. Non-Nuclear EMP devices as well as the U.S. Fifth Fleet would destroy the entire Iranian Navy and Airforce in about 24 hours.

Best case scenario...Iran lets back in inspectors....but if some old Religious leader wants to give an attack order to their Military Leaders...the CIA and DIA have been in contact just as we did in Iraq...which saved Hundreds of thousands of lives as the Military STOOD DOWN.....believe me...the Iranian Military does not want to go to war with the U.S. as they know this is suicide. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am extremely happy that Netanyahu decided to strike Iran.
The "green light" HAD BEEN ALREADY given, on March 5th, when Obama was meeting Netanyahu.

There won't be a world war because Israel will strike Iran.Most likely it's not gonna be even a regional war, and there are good chances that Iran won't even strike back.
Iran have a number of long range missiles capable to reach Israel...but not too many and very inacurate.Syria is in a QUAGMIRE and will not risk anihilation form Israel if they start lobbing missiles on Israel.Hezbollah is in the same position.

This time, Israel will NOT BE STOPPED.Arabs know extremely well what Israel can do if they think their back is at the wall.
The only thing that stopped Arabs to massively attack Israel was the fact the Israel have the BEST and the MOST POWERFUL conventional army AND they also have NUKES.

Iran CANNOT be nuclear.Nor any OTHER country in Middle East.It will be equal with Israel demise.

I still think that the strike is imminent, and will be this month.No April, May or June.This month.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's so bizarre to see worlds history;

Eleven years ago the was a huge war launched against Iraq, because of false accusation they possesed WMD's.
The result: a military and financial quagmire which made the region even more dangerous.

Now, eleven years later the exact same game is played... And this by a nation which illegally owns nukes, and has the guts to accuse another nation that they might build a nuke in the future.
Same game, just a letter changed: IraN instead of IraQ.

The outcome of this one, if played out will be even worse than the one we had before; a financial desaster, oil prices skyrocketing, partners of Iran (Russia, maybe even India and Pakistan) will join the game. Not to mention all the arab states who will hate Israel even more.

It's really time to stop playing with fire when you are sitting on the powder keg.

edit on 8-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

The green light has already been given ??

that green light will doom us all

Netanyhau

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
I still think that the strike is imminent, and will be this month.No April, May or June.This month.

I agree. Right around March 20th would be ideal.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Now, eleven years later the exact same game is played...

It's not the same as Iraq because this time it's not the CIA making the assessment; it's Israeli intelligence. Israeli intelligence is never wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
There won't be a world war because Israel will strike Iran.Most likely it's not gonna be even a regional war, and there are good chances that Iran won't even strike back.
Iran have a number of long range missiles capable to reach Israel...but not too many and very inacurate.Syria is in a QUAGMIRE and will not risk anihilation form Israel if they start lobbing missiles on Israel.Hezbollah is in the same position.

This time, Israel will NOT BE STOPPED.Arabs know extremely well what Israel can do if they think their back is at the wall.

Even if Israel striking Iran is not the same thing as the US striking Iran, it will be perceived that way by... well... everyone. Dig deep enough and I'm sure you believe it too. Israel won't do a thing unless they think the US will back them up.

Not only do I think a unilateral attack by Israel on Iran WILL provoke retaliation and defensive postures by China and Russia, but any other country in the middle east that has a need for energy will have great motivation to end this whole Israel thing. An attack will be disaster for the middle east, no matter who starts it, and so far, there is NO EVIDENCE that could justify that attack. If there is solid evidence, then it would be pretty easy to publish, wouldn't it?

Instead, we've got construction vehicles, some diamond expert who has no idea about nuclear weapons, and a bunch of anonymous tips from anonymous high-ranking mucky-mucks in anonymous countries allegedly in good standing with the IAEA.

Personally, I think all of those Anonymouses add up to approximately Israel.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Israel: Mommy, buy me G.I. Joe Holy war against Iran with scud missiles
Parent: Not today sweetie
Israel: fine but you will buy it in a few months?
Parent: we'll see, it depends on how well you play with your little brother (palestine).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

. . . realities exactly as predicted in The Bible.

Which bible? There are 300 different versions which have been floating around not to mention the numerous lost gospels:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

America will always have elections. Bush proved you don't need the popular vote, just the pony show and americans will complain, then shrug, and keep trudging along. It's happened multiple times in the nation's history, so if TPTB want Obama as POTUS, then POTUS he will be. It's that simple.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
reply to post by bekod

America will always have elections. Bush proved you don't need the popular vote, just the pony show and americans will complain, then shrug, and keep trudging along. It's happened multiple times in the nation's history, so if TPTB want Obama as POTUS, then POTUS he will be. It's that simple.

They clearly are afraid of Ron Paul
wonder why the votes were obviously riggued to favor Romney
the tree amigos with Gingrich and Santorum
they all made a strong speech versus Iran
while the crowd at Aipac applause

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, I don't put much stock into this theory, but as I understand it Purim continues/ends sometime today, the 8th? So far, nothing, but the day isn't over, however due to time zones I'm not sure. Anyway, I saw this article earlier: Does Netanyahu's Bible gift to Obama mean war? CNN link

What shocked me was that the gift was specifically the Book of Esther, which celebrates Purim, which is the story of the Jews annihilating the Persians...apparently Netanyahu also referenced this in an AIPAC speech earlier this week.

I haven't seen this "gift" mentioned on ATS this week, did I miss it?

It seems like an eerie thing to give somebody, especially considering the rhetoric that is being hashed out over the last few months.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why does America have to defend Israel? I said it earlier, the British created the country let them defend it. I was wondering also, why should Palestine recognize Israel? Israel (the land) belongs to Palestinians, it was forceably taken from them. Israel has caused much more terror in the middle east then the other countries. But then again I think anyone with so much religous zeal is completely fruit loops. Its like worshiping a curious george book. On the 5th day the man in the green hat said "come down from that ceiling fan george, today you wear pants".....(ok thats majorly smart a$$) but really the Torah/Bible/Koran...all the same, all parts of older stories. Lets keep the broke country I live in (USA) out of holy wars. How about we use some Tesla tech and get away from the oil. When we are once again a true pillar for Freedom, Equality and Liberty...then we should start helping the world again.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Like Youtube, the ATS suckers are out in large numbers believing and predicting "dates of attack" on Iran. So for how many years now and how many times is the West going to attack Iran? Do you suckers actually believe that any one country or individual, no matter how high in rank or position, will honestly tell you? You sheeple eat this crap up like there's no tomorrow and you believe it all time and again - whether it's the mainstream media, Alex Jones, Drudge, or officials nations. The Illuminati love you all to death!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wonder what Israel would do if they all awoke one morning to find their Iran Air Strike force went into Iran and all got shot down with no damage to the enemy Nuke sites. What would they do next?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I wonder what Israel would do if they all awoke one morning to find their Iran Air Strike force went into Iran and all got shot down with no damage to the enemy Nuke sites. What would they do next?

Apparently the US will always have Israel's back so when the sucker punch leaves Iran unfazed good old Uncle Sam will have to teach Iran a lesson for rightfully defending itself, I mean, how dare they defend themselves! Probably play the WMD card again too. I'm thinking confirmed reports of nuclear retaliation against Israel and in we go to save the day.

I wonder if American's will sit idly by and let the government handle the situation at that point, or finally reach the tipping point and realize something needs to be done to stop the madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join