It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Couldnt be more right about him from the start
This man is Dangerous with a big D

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.

An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

He confirmed it will happen before 2012
He confirmed it will happen before US election
He confirmed it will happen in the coming months

Could we consider those 2 remark from Netanyahu
the confirmation we waited for ???

Anyone can narrow a date ?.
they will certainly not wait until the summer is over
that mean .. April or May have 80% of an Iran war

This guy really wants WW3
Israel is very small so they should STFO
starting a war with a country a thousand time bigger is madness

I pray for the innocent Iranian that will get killed in this futur mighty confrontation
and i also pray for all the innocent Israeli that will suffer the retaliations
many proud jews dont want any wars

Netanhyau say Never again ?
THEN WHY RISKING ANY ISRAELIS LIFES by provoking a war with someone

This man is very dangerous .. i would go further to say a total psychopath
to dare risking the life of everyone in Israel because he have a big ego
if someone retaliate on any jews when Netanyhau decide to attack
many will held him responsable and he will be put on trial
because probably millions and much more will be killed because of his bad temper toward Iran

I have literaly accepted the fact that if nobody come foward to stop him
Iran will get attack by Israel and it will open the pandora box on earth

He is now my suspect number #1 on my potential antichrist
if i was imagining the AC to be someone .. it would be just him

May God bless everyone .. we will enter in a new era if Israel and the US attack Iran

Israel Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu brought 14,000 pro-Israel lobby cheering delegates to their feet repeatedly - especially when he pledged Monday night, March 5, "Never again will our people have to live in the shadow of annihilation."
Link

14000 delusional .. cheering for a WAR ..

Who in Hell do they think they are cheering for that
sick world

edit on 3/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Any chance you could provide a link to your source.

Netanyahu is an arrogant man and needs to be stopped.

Edit : My bad I see you already did
edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well if they are being so blatant then Iran should simply state that any attack shall be met with a full force retaliation. No one has any credible evidence that a bomb is in the works, after this attack you bet they will have it on the agenda.

Ideally Iran would launch a full scale chemical and biological attack in return, might as well as Israel will use a nuke during a counter-strike as they cannot hope to face an Iranian retaliation with conventional weapons. Let mecca be turned to glass and let every last stinking psychotic Israelite be cast out of this earth.

The world would be ultimately a better place when they can't tap the oil due to irradiation and the rogue terrorist nation known as Israel ceases to exist.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Israel has been on the War path for the past few Weeks if not Months.

With all this going on, I wonder what Iran is thinking or doing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's kinda funny to think that the only way to stop this war might be to give Iran lots and lots of nukes. Call it a deterrent.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sounds to me like you enjoy twisting facts.

However, I have 0.000000000000% confidence in anyone's ability to improve your understanding of the realities facing Israel.

. . . realities exactly as predicted in The Bible.

Bibi is actually quite a gentle and compassionate man. He's just not stupid.

The Anti-Christ is not overtly on the world stage. His Destroyer-in-Chief forerunner type seems to be prancing about the Whitehouse, however.

And Ahmadinejad certainly is screaming for the beginning of WW3 in order to 'produce' the Mahdi Muslim Messiah . . . who TRULY SOUNDS LIKE the Anti-Christ.

Anyway--my perspective and that of many of my cohorts.

Feel free to return to your regularly scheduled mental propaganda from the MSM.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't blame Israel for striking, truth be told the UN should of intervened the moment Iran refused Inspectors access to their facilities. We have given Iran too much leg room and have gave other nations a glimpse of our weakness. Iran continues to breach international treaties without repercussions and it's only going to be a matter of time before other countries decide to follow suit.

Be swift, and accurate and take out the facilities and force the leaders of the Iranian regime to face judgement for their deeds.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Iran was in full compliance with IAEA requirements, including full access to facilities, until after sanctions were brought against them for misleading wording in IAEA reports. Do people forget that economic sanctions can be construed as an act of war? Now, denying access is fully consistent with maintaining some semblance of sovereignty and military isolation in preparation for an attack.

Allowing full access right now would be akin to saying "I know you're planning to attack me no matter how this thing shakes out, so here is a full-access pass to our facilities to ensure we have no chance of defending ourselves."

Seems like now would be the time to reduce access to their facilities, and avoid the possibility of sabotage or targeted assassinations. But the only people who would tend to acknowledge that are the ones who are being backed into a corner.

It's much like the Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations. Israel consistently demands such huge concessions from Palestine that they simply cannot be accepted, and when Palestine refuses, it is made out to be unwillingness to deal. Negotiation with an iron fist is barely negotiation at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

He doesnt want any single Israeli to be harmed or even killed
but he would dare risking EVERYONE lifes in Israel
because he simply dont like the face of Amhadinejad ??

Attacking Iran is SUICIDAL
Israel could launch 50 nukes in Iran and the country would still be standing
you have one dirty warhead that reach Israel because of a retaliation and its over
he would take the chance of sacrifing everyone in Israel
just to launch a few nukes at Iran and creating at the same time a potential WW3

This guy is Insane .. im surprise no revolution happen yet in Israel
to remove the tyran regime of Netanyhau
Oh wait because nobody paid anyone to make a revolution happen in Israel

Israel is worst then ATS on conspiracies
they think each day of death way to much ..
thinking of Armagueddon and annihilation all the time
will drain any souls of positive energy
wonder why they fear even the smallest Katushya rocket

Yoda was right
Fear can really lead you to the dark side

Dont you think after all the high profile Iranian scientists killed
if they really attack someone it would have been done a long time ago
whos attacking who and whos treatening who ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this is why;
Iran will be seen as the victim
Obama will be the POUTS come 2013
USA will be under Martial law
The draft will come back
No elections in Nov.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Iran was in full compliance with IAEA requirements, including full access to facilities, until after sanctions were brought against them for misleading wording in IAEA reports. Do people forget that economic sanctions can be construed as an act of war? Now, denying access is fully consistent with maintaining some semblance of sovereignty and military isolation in preparation for an attack.

Allowing full access right now would be akin to saying "I know you're planning to attack me no matter how this thing shakes out, so here is a full-access pass to our facilities to ensure we have no chance of defending ourselves."

Seems like now would be the time to reduce access to their facilities, and avoid the possibility of sabotage or targeted assassinations. But the only people who would tend to acknowledge that are the ones who are being backed into a corner.

It's much like the Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations. Israel consistently demands such huge concessions from Palestine that they simply cannot be accepted, and when Palestine refuses, it is made out to be unwillingness to deal. Negotiation with an iron fist is barely negotiation at all.

Right from the beginning Iran has been in a shady stance on the whole matter, if they truly wanted to develop nuclear power as they claim to be doing all they had to do was make an announcement to the UN and work the IAEA to keep within the guidelines and progress further.

Instead, Iran threatened to close the strait of homuz in retaliation to Israel comments which actually made them more enemies.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I could not disagree more....what ever gives one country over another to have such a moral high ground over another to decide whether they should have a nuclear program or not....Who on this earth ever elected the US....Or ...Israel the policemen of this world....Both the US...AND Israel can take a hike....stay out of other peoples countries...and learn to deal with their own hardships they inflict on their own people.

Iran....Iraq....and any other country has the inherent RIGHT to do what they deem best for their own country has Iran attacked the US....have they Attacked Israel....NOOOOOOO! so who are the real aggressors here..... guess....just one guess....I knew you would get it.

Why should Israel be able to have nukes...yet not there neighbors..... Good for them for trying to defend their own grounds.....when i was in the middle east i can say that people there were alot more friendlier than any American i had met.....And since people are so blind by the media propaganda it is no surprise people can be so falsely lead astray ..... but oh well..... i guess everyone will just be happy when a war does break out and more innocent people get killed by western bombs at Israels bequest.......Hang your heads in shame.....look at your feet with disgust....and be glad when the world turns blood red with it all on your hands...... a complete and utter lacks of understanding who the real players are in this and the evil people whom only want this outcome and the expense of all our lives....

peace be with you all...... when fear is used to bring on battle....the ones perpetrating that fear will be the ones who lose.

And before anyone say i am Arab or anything of the sort....i am a pasty white Canadian bugger who is sick of TPTB striking fear into ignorant uneducated people to be used in their evil wars...... Lambs being lead to the slaughter.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just thought i would chuck this in for our younger members, Netanyahu was the Israeli defence
minister at the time of the first gulf war. he aligned with the likes of DICK Cheney and the Bush cartel.

A truly poisonous man.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You have to ask if you want war would you make war or would you let war happen, as to be claimed the victim not the aggressor? now if you had said weapon( nuke) would you use it as a first strike, or use it after being attacked and say it was in self defense? This is the game Iran is playing, if I can see it, why can not the rest of you?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Whilst the US is publicly telling Israel to not attack, doesn't mean what is being discussed behind the curtain,

If/When Israel attacks, would 'Force' the US into aiding them, Likewise, Iran will blame the Us and Israel, which would cause defensive retaliations,

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it'll probably happen within the date range June 18,2012 and July 19, 2012 with a midpoint of July 8, 2012. if not, then it won't happen at all.

its easy enough for all to see that the world is on a Timer...i derived that range and midpoint from a Pyramid Calendar.

either way...its not about Israel, Netanyahu or Iran...they have no control whatsoever regarding what will or won't happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

just as i stated to greatest...the UN does not run the world.....the UN does not instate laws on sovereign nations...The UN was a Ad hoc group of nations.....They are not the rulers of the world.....just as the US ...is Not and Israel is not.....It is because of the UN creating a homeland called Israel that there has been so much instability in the Middle east in the first.

IF you really think about this...it is the UN that caused this whole situation.....THEY FAILED.

Maybe if the UN had any balls they would make Israel come forward with all their ILLEGAL atomic programs....why are they not in Israel...asking all the questions they seem so willing to ask others.....Double standards is that why.

edit on 013131p://f43Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It would be far more beneficial for the world to allow Iran to have nukes, but to destroy the current government. Israel might well be seen as a liberator if the people of Iran were freed from the dictatorship there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Iran threatened to close the strait of Hormuz in response to sanctions. As previously discussed, sanctions can be taken as an act of war. Hence: reasonable.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justwork
It would be far more beneficial for the world to allow Iran to have nukes, but to destroy the current government. Israel might well be seen as a liberator if the people of Iran were freed from the dictatorship there.

Ask the Irakis how they feel about that kind of liberation

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join