It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jung, Luminous Man, and the Spiritual Gama Ray Hulk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Jung, Luminous Man, and the Spiritual Gama Ray Hulk

I woke up this morning to an email from youtube saying I had a comment. When I checked it I found this:

according to Pane Andov, this galactic core emanation/explosion is rippling out toward the edges of the galaxy and is set to enter our solar system at the end of 2012. These 'gama rays' or plasma will interact with our sun and begin to expand its size. This contact with our solar system is central to the 2012 prophecies and is supposed to interact with our DNA for a consciousness upgrade...there is science behind all this - worth checking out for yourself...
‪dharmasanctuary 2 days ago

comment link... scroll down here

Gama Ray induced Spiritual Hulk… how could I NOT be intrigued?

I had heard of the galactic alignment every 26k years causing the increasing steps of human evolution off of coast 2 coast am, but had not put much in the way of credibility to it... interesting theory, very little proof.

I mostly discounted it as we’ve actually been in this alignment for a long time… it’s not like one day in 2012 is going to be a magical alignment because the alignment has been going on for a long time now. That’s just it’s peak.

After consulting my friend open2truth who knows much more about 2012 than I will ever know, I discovered there was something indeed to these mad ratings of my youtube poster.

It comes from the Luminous Man theory that comes from prophetic types from the Andes of Peru, who came down the mountains in the 80’s to spread the word of this new prophecy.

Homo Luminous

The way of the Laika, the last of the Inca shamans, is founded on this principle: “We are here not only to grow corn but to grow gods” (Villoldo, 2006, p. xv). Their traditions have been kept safeguarded and remain untainted by modern civilization. The Laika fled their home lands when the Spaniards took over the Incan civilization. This marked a turning over of the world.
These shamans only recently descended from their place of hiding, high in the Andes Mountains, to share their wisdom with the rest of humanity, in order to prepare our world for the upcoming evolutionary shift. It is believed that a critical mass of consciousness must achieve this Homo luminous state before the astrological event, in order for the world to turn right again. In Christian terms this would be a return to the Garden of Eden. By Jung’s definition this is wholeness which is achieved by the self through the process of individuation.

Jung’s path to wholeness and parallels to the Homo luminous evolution of the Incas

Really like that treaties, I’ve always loved Jung who was quite the mystic and I find my exploration of consciousness has mirrored Jung’s in many ways.

As to the poster to my youtube video - I don’t doubt that there are lots of energies new and old striking us and transforming us. Science is a pale illusion of reality, and we’ve miles to go as a species before we really understand what’s going on every day all around us.

In the end, there will always be a group waiting on mountain tops for rapture or spontaneous transformation into Spiritual Hulks…

…. Me, I’ll be quietly reading all the secret knowledge of all ages, once hidden, that is now freely available at my fingertips all over this web of light powered by crystals never before dreamed of and perform my own spiritual alchemy transforming my mind (in my new home), and hopefully the hearts of those around me… one smile, hug, and kind word at a time…

edit on 7-3-2012 by pianopraze because: added images

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

In the end, there will always be a group waiting on mountain tops for rapture or spontaneous transformation into Spiritual Hulks…

Maybe its related to this 3dimension visual

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6b8c5bacb91.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is a question I was considering:

If---The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy 100,000–120,000 light-years in diameter containing 200–400 billion stars.
then--- how far is the structure DIAMETER in % distance from EA*RTH 50%or more closer this way??? I wonder and also when was it first observed in this CYCLE*

The galaxy is estimated to contain at least as many planets, 10 billion of which could be located in the habitable zone of their parent star.[14] Depending on its structure the entire galaxy has a rotational rate of once every 15 to 50 million years. The galaxy is also moving at a velocity of 552 to 630 km per second, depending on the relative frame of reference. It is estimated to be about 13.2 billion years old, nearly as old as the Universe. The Milky Way is part of the Local Group of galaxies.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

In my opinion, those taking the above approach have little understanding of what they profess to believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the great links. It will take a while to investigate them.
I grew up in Ashland. What part are you from? Go Cats.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Thanks for the great links. It will take a while to investigate them.
I grew up in Ashland. What part are you from? Go Cats.

300 acres here in eastern ky... but i grew up in Alaska and Florida, only spent first 18 months here and came back in high school... lived all over the US since thin including MO, SC, CA. Been to all but 4 states and most of the Canadian provinces... I bounce from here to Lexington. All my stuff is here, I have a house for sale in Lex i'm trying to sale so I can buy a few acres in Hawaii and live off the grid...

That is what the 19.5 reference is in my OP. If you've ever been there it's incredible. The energy is... literally overwhelming, coming back to mainland feels a little like dieing, or being disconnected from a main line. Can't wait to move there

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Looks like a giant magnetic field.

Electric universe getting more evidence again?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

In my opinion, those taking the above approach have little understanding of what they profess to believe.

I think it's more like they are the memory keepers/living libraries....just a thought

Excellent thread! Thanks op x

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Supposedly NASA has cut us off of any new updates on this.
Check it this link, it doesn't look good.

It basically states then when we enter this cloud, (which we will engulf our sun before reaching us) the sun will become re-charged to a much more powerful level. The surface of the sun is relatively cool compared to its core.
The suns surface is around 3000 degree f. Once this energy cloud hits the sun it will basically turn it into a Red Giant. The energy created almost instantly will melt the surface of the earth on the side that the sun is hitting and cause the other side of the earth boiling conditions. This is pretty scary and it seems to be accurate. Check out the paper that I linked too.

I doubt the magnitude will be as bad as the study suggests. It will probably knock out someones cable in Montana for an hour or two (maybe).

I would like someone to show me why the theory that I linked to is total garbage.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

The link putting out this stuff is far from credible, they toss around a lot of weak theories as fact, and make lots of big assumptions.

The concept of the black hole is still a theory, we don't know for sure there is a black hole at the center of our galaxy, we still don't understand gravity, and the believed increase in pressure as we enter this more active region of space is very small. The effects are more likely to be negligible, and might not have any effect at all, except for very small influences that will take considerable time to have any measurable affect.

From what I have read, there is no proof that our solar system is currently warming up. Some planets are experiencing warming phases, while others are not. Entry into this area of space will take several hundred years, if not thousands. It has been awhile since I looked up the issue. Basically, we just passed the signs saying "slow down, about to enter city limits".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by TimesUp

The link putting out this stuff is far from credible, they toss around a lot of weak theories as fact, and make lots of big assumptions.

The concept of the black hole is still a theory, we don't know for sure there is a black hole at the center of our galaxy, we still don't understand gravity, and the believed increase in pressure as we enter this more active region of space is very small. The effects are more likely to be negligible, and might not have any effect at all, except for very small influences that will take considerable time to have any measurable affect.

From what I have read, there is no proof that our solar system is currently warming up. Some planets are experiencing warming phases, while others are not. Entry into this area of space will take several hundred years, if not thousands. It has been awhile since I looked up the issue. Basically, we just passed the signs saying "slow down, about to enter city limits".

Ok then. Thanks. Pretty solid sounding evidence however, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

It does succeed in putting up a decent thread of logic.

Humanity just hasn't managed to learn enough to know how accurate these claims are.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

according to Pane Andov

I recognize that name because I used to participate on the same forum as he. I bought his book Extraordinary Powers in Humans, published by Trafford Publishing, copyright 2007. Here is a scan of "The Author" page, for what it may be worth:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Link: the2012deception.net...reply to post by pianopraze

Link: the2012deception.net...

"So, the question is, are we going to cross that galactic plane in 2012?

Not even close. According to the journal nature, as well as many others, there is evidence of crossing this plane 3 million years ago. This would mean that we are moving away from the galactic plane and won’t be due to cross it for another 30 million years."

Interestingly enough I was watching an Earth disasters show (possibly History Channel's The Universe) and they presented a possible threat caused by leaving the Earth leaving the protection of the galaxy. The theory being that as the Earth reaches the apex of travel away from the galactic plane that we will no longer be protected by the magnetic field of the galaxy and thus be bombarded by cosmic radiation from the rest of the universe. They showed a boat traveling through water and used the terms bow shock or maybe it was wave or wake. This would be similar to passing through the Van Allen radiation belt's of the Earth.

From Universe Today:
"Astronomers have already considered the threat from our Sun’s orbit around the center of the Milky Way. When our Sun rises up out of flat plane of the Milky Way, it appears we might be less protected from intergalactic radiation and cosmic rays."

edit on 21-3-2012 by Wotaneyed because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Makes sense why they wouldn't tell anyone about 2012 if its real, or i mean PLANET X second sun stuff

because hear me out, if our solor system was made by god, a man like us
he doesn't want any of us to start evolving on a select few, so he designed our system to whip out anyone that didn't figure out how to get off the planet right before we all become inlightend, then they start over

new topics

top topics

join