It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 in family dead, 4th sickened from respiratory illness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Glad I don't have to wear that. When the CMEs hit, you'll be the first to go with that get up. Man, that has got to be hot to wear. They look funny. Especially their heads. Big head, small body.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes, if you want to call it that. The air supply is 5 to 7bars and you have several relief ports.
t

Better some than none. I used to blow basically bubbles in my mask while in MOPP 5, I was sweating so bad. I had to break the seal just to drain the sweat. Thank God it was training as I'm not to sure I would be willing to do so in a real situation.

Even during training we had quite a few heat casualties.

North Carolina can be quite humid in the summer.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have an overwhelming fear of viruses and pandemics. I'm pretty sure I would shi! my pants if I saw that next door to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Diet and fitness do nothing to prevent a virus.

True. However, a nutritious diet, along with regular exercise and sleep, does boost the body's immune system. This in turn can reduce the severity and length of the symptoms, and help in the fight against the viral invader. Just as smoking impairs the body's immune system, increases the severity and length of the symptoms, and increases the risk for more severe reactions to the virus.

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
I know not everyone believes in this, but I have gotten a respiratory illness every single time it has rained the last 5 months here in California. Heavy chemtrails the days prior to raining. Maybe a coincidence? Been sick 5 times since November. I think they're spraying us with viruses. Testing perhaps?

Wow, sorry to hear that. When I was out there, I was cautious about getting Vally Fever, I also remember the chem-trails. Years ago you could log onto the NOAA website and check to see where the chem-trail studies were. I remember seeing the LA area was sprayed with (I think) Boron, Barium or Bromine. I forget which.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
me, my girl, and my business partner who works with me at home all have had the nastiest cough of our lives for almost a month, me and my partner have not gotten any fever symptoms from this, but my girl did for 2 days but the cough remains.. even today i was watching people on tv and maybe its me but everyone seems to be hacking something bad right now

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
me, my girl, and my business partner who works with me at home all have had the nastiest cough of our lives for almost a month, me and my partner have not gotten any fever symptoms from this, but my girl did for 2 days but the cough remains.. even today i was watching people on tv and maybe its me but everyone seems to be hacking something bad right now

Fever of greater than 102? Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea? Any smokers in the house? Any allergies?
Just put on some old clothes and head over to the closest Catholic Hospital

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotSmilingAtYou
Man I'v had a ridiculous cough with Flem constantly coming up about every half an hour for two months. Most nights I wake up coking on Flem and struggle to get my breath back. My sister who does not live in the same house as me has also got it. I have never smoked and am otherwise quite healthy.

I went to the Docs and he looked at me like
and said its just Flem the bodies natural effect drink more water. The only think he did was look in my ears...and make me say aaaah.

So if I don't post back within a month from now...I died in my sleep most probably. Whats freakier I just had a strange dream about a light that comes to collect us and take us away, I looked it up in dream meanings and it said "Bright light dreams are sometimes common for those who are near death" sucks to be me right now.

www.dreammoods.com...
edit on 7-3-2012 by NotSmilingAtYou because: (no reason given)

Water is a natural expectorant. Drinking more water helps to thin the secretions in the lungs, thereby improving respiratory function - along with many other things. Or, you could just go buy some expectorant at your local drug store. Personally, I hate putting that stuff in my body unless I have no other option. And I really don't like giving my money to big pharma.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I live in Maryland and have had an upper respiratory infection for over 2 weeks but am almost over it.
What is important is that you make sure EVERYONE in your house uses their own towel or paper towel when washing hands and wash hands A LOT! Using someone else's towel can pick up their fecal matter and re-infect you, hence the getting sick again.
Keep plenty of fluids going, but I'd advise NOT drinking water if you live on the East Coast since there are tons of excess things in the water the health department isn't telling people about too much arsenic, fluoride and other infection-laden bacteria that will also get & keep you sick!
Get bottled water and drink plenty!
If you have a head cold for more than 2 days go to the Dr since it will more than likely turn into an upper respiratory thing as it did with me.
Be safe and keep hand cleaning gel nearby and stay away from coughing kids as they carry the damn mutating crap!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Risqman

eeck, thanks for that tid bit. Probably why the water reeks of Chlorine everyday.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Don’t freak just yet. I don’t imagine you would hear about a real killer flu on the MSM, but this happens every year. If it gets out of hand then we need to know, but it is way too early to start panicking.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

People all over the world are coughing at the moment, it seems. Even here in Ireland folk have this recurring 'flu and perpetual cough. I've been blaming the toxic contrails (people tend to go loopy at the term chemtrails!). If the China/Maryland virus is the same and it starts spreading, I'm wondering if the spraying was to weaken our respiratory systems ready for us to drop from these 'clusters'

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I've been battling a barrage of flu symptoms for 5 days now.

Started with a sore throat, then developed into a nasty 102 degree fever with frequent cold chills, runny nose, watery eyes, fatigue, wooziness, stomach pain and a horrible cough.

I'm not 100% yet but I'm well enough to work and I'm hoping the worst of it has passed.

I have never gotten flu shots either.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Actually, bronchitis can be contagious, especially if it's viral.

At least, that's what the "doctor" told me. I was forced to go to the ER because the doctor never got back to me with the results of an x-ray and never prescribed me medication. I'm beginning to wonder if doctors know something and just don't give a # anymore?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

Yeah I hate putting any drugs into my body too. But I already drink like three liters of water a day, i'm not that thirsty damn it and don't feel like drowning.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wish we got a shot of the inside of the house in the video, but that house looks old enough to potentially have a big black mold problem. If she the older woman had a bad flu, then throw a ton of toxic black mold spores on top of that, it could have easily killed them all, some people have more severe responses to mold too so it could fit the time frame, would be a perfect double whammy unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here on Long Island, NY my youngest daughter has had the respiratory virus for about a week. Out of 19 children in her class, 12 of them have it. Eight were out sick Monday, including my daughter. It's hard to shake and the cough is awful. My husband has come down with it, also. I'm kind of glad I'm at work ... away from all the germs. Mu children's pediatrician's office is packed with the same illness.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Risqman

As a former water tester in Maryland, I call your bluff.

You want to see nasty water, go to Arizona. But the public water systems. on the east coast are the highest quality in the nation.
edit on 8-3-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
It's in Arizona too, I've had a respiratory thing for a few weeks and my mother was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday.

It's very nasty and hard to kick!

Phoenix had a dust storm yesterday which just makes things worse.
I visited friends in Sedona from Jan. 29th to about Feb. 5th, and caught "the ninja", which was some kind of flu. My eyes were hot and I couldn't stop coughing (complete with pneumoniac sound effects). I hardly ever get sick. Even with megadoses of C, I was in bed for a whole day and night with this bugger. I seriously was concerned about possibly getting pneumonia (had walking pneumonia once about 5-1/2 years ago).

Did I mention Sedona is chemtrail central? tic-tac-toe every day almost. I can't believe some people are in denial about that still. Or maybe it's only a bunch of shills making it /seem/ that way.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Blaine is right in the fact that depending on the severity of the season, anywhere from 15k to 30k people die of the flu. Which is why they push the vaccines.

Now what makes this family unusual is the high mortality among a few individuals, of different ages. That is why it is a cause for concern.

Flus can target, not absolutely but some hit young people, some old.

An entire family dying of the flu is very unusual, and that is why it is being watched so closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join