It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Kerry Camps Agree to Three Debates - Finally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Finally, Bush and Kerry have agreed on debates to be held before the Presidential Election in November. The first debate scheduled for 9/30 will focus on foreign policy and homeland security. A town hall debate will follow with all subjects, and a third debate will hilight domestic and economic policy.

www.cnn.com
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush and Sen. John Kerry will meet for the first of three presidential debates next week, both campaigns announced Monday.

Two additional debates will follow within two weeks. There will also be a debate between the candidates for vice president.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Also available is the agreement itself in pdf format: www.cnn.com...

Additional info at: www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=PHUNMKO3WTD1CCRBAE0CFEY?type=politicsNews&storyID=6284976

[edit on 20-9-2004 by RedBalloon]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is it a scripted debate or free form?

I wish we could watch them write a 500-page essay, random subject thrown at them from an audience member, on an overhead projector.

Say, like, "How can the US improve the situation in Iraq," or "Why I should be president."

Seeing them operate without spin artists would be hilarious.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I just hope to God that the Moderators are smart enough to Leave out Kerrys Vietnam pooh, and Bush's service pooh and actually talk about some real topics, like taking care of America.

new topics

join