It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism Kids Wondering Off in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Now this is just a theory I'm pondering I don't have much evidence to back it up.

This missing child case was strange

A seven-year-old autistic boy missing since last night, has been found safe and well.

www.abc.net.au...

Look where he was found was he dropped there after a abduction?

Another one here
www.theage.com.au...

another one here
www.shropshirelive.com...

another one here but in asia?
news.asiaone.com...

As many as 40% of respondents say they are concerned that their child with autism will wander out of the house at night, and 62% say they stay away from public activities for fear that their child with autism will wander or bolt.

autism.about.com...

Can anyone think of a reason for a spike in these cases over the past few months?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't think it's a spike in these events, more just a spike in the reporting of them. Every parent fears their child will go missing but perhaps an autistic child's parents fear it on a more day to day basis because their kids do tend to wander off?

Now if they were all vanishing and then re-appearing at the very same spot then that would be super strange.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm, I don't think Australia is the source of where these kids are being found, but 4 boys in two months is sure kind of weird. Hmm, do you know the distance from the kids home to place where they found the two other boys? And definitely not in the same area or same spot of where they are being found. So, I don't think they are really linked that way. But the spike is pretty concerning. Thanks for that information.

S+F
edit on 7-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Point taken
but look at that boy in the photo, how did he get across there, if he can't swim and how come he is not muddy on chest and face?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe he waded over and hasn't churned up the mud yet?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I really couldn't tell you that. Maybe it's not as murky as it looks.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

They aren't the in same area but who is to say that they have to be mass abducted in a group?

What if it was a practice run for these autistic kids to get mass abducted.

Hey ManEater when I used to play in rivers like that I would be caked in mud.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Yeah, I know, when my Samoyian Husky waded in the murky waters, he stank and smelled like no tomorrow, and took what felt like forever to get him white again.
Picture does look off.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hehe Yup I know that smell I can smell my childhood anytime if I go to that river, spent all my holidays/after school building tree houses along by the river. sweet days.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Aside from the last link out of Asia, they were all drawn to or, found near water.

The third link only mentioned he was last seen at a canal and the update didn't mention anything other than the fact the boy was found. So, I'm not sure if he was found near water or not.

Just something that stood out to me when I read through everything.

edit on 7-3-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

well done I never noticed that fact.

There are probably more cases of autistic children going missing, wonder how many are drawn to water.

Few years back in tasmania.
news.smh.com.au...
edit on 7-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

well done I never noticed that fact.

There are probably more cases of autistic children going missing, wonder how many are drawn to water.

Few years back in tasmania.
news.smh.com.au...
edit on 7-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

Another interesting point....we are getting ready to enter the age of Aquarius.

I'm not saying there is a correlation...I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Their autistic what do you expect? basically autistic means their not firing on all cylinders so dont be surprised if they walk off cliffs or into traffic. Natural selection is meant to weed out the weak.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Happen in the US now

www.superiortelegram.com...

Hmmmmm.

new topics

top topics

join