It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent hurricans are not natural, but controled by force out of this world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah, you would think that if it were some outside force they would want to do more damage than the Gulf states.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge
I heard somewhere that recent hurricans we having are neither alien controled or USA government experiences. Also the scale of hurricane can be controled by sanding the laser or some other beam into the center of hurricane from spce and it will increase the scale ( not sure about decricing ). Noticed how i think Charlie it was, increased the scale power as soon as it hit the florida coast, and changed derection. I know hurricans are nothing new for Florida coast and Caribbean, but three with in one month and one more on the way.

Any thought???

[edit on 20-9-2004 by knowledge]

its probably another urban legend - be nice if some guys posted some links to make these yarns atleast alittle believable.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Do you really believe what you just wrote? I've searched your post over and over, and nope...still can't find one fact in it. You do realize that Hurricanes aren't anything new don't you? There have been hurricanes before pollution was even a word. There were hurricanes before America exsisted, so it's really funny seeing you try to pin hurricanes on our government. What about the East Pacific? They get hurricanes (Typhoons) almost year round, and they are much stronger than Atlantic hurricanes.

American 'do not help' the problem when they could. Not signing the energy agreement is basically 'helping' to make bigger storms/hurricans. Or do you think all the pollution America kicks out doesn't do anything to the Earth?
The fact is America could reduce its pollution output, but it doesn't. ($)($)

The Earth gets warmer, the Weather will become stronger and more extreme 'more often'. There is another fact for you.

Why am I picking on America you might think? well its considers itself leader of the free world, a model nation. Yet the govenment will not sign what is basically a helping hand for planet Earth. Therefore it askes the question, does your Govenment care about Earth as a whole or itself?? Surely a nation who cares about making the world a better place would do anything it could......?

Basically my point is we abuse Earth, eventually it will make us pay. All of us.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

You dont need to be the best mathimation in the world to see americas land mass - how many people there have cars? - btw, only america uses 8 litre engines in their cars - so do other people around the world you may say . However, america certainly has larger cars then the rest of the world. People arnt cussin americans for using cars - just sign the energy agreement and lets use our brains on harnassing the natural elements of the world to power our vehicles.

H2O is an excellent example - as is solar energy. Unfortunatley i see the money madmen of this world ultimately destroying it. It could also answer the big question - why hasnt e.t made themselves visable on the tv? answer = because we are destroying ourselves, what kind of technically advanced race would unleash us onto the galaxy??

It is a great shame, people dont understand that once the destruction of earth begins - there isnt anywhere to hide (of course there are the secret moon bases )

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is any body out there has pictures of that base on the moon, is that real? And what's up with the Galactic Federation will we ever get there or people watching too much STAR TRACK?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge
Is any body out there has pictures of that base on the moon, is that real? And what's up with the Galactic Federation will we ever get there or people watching too much STAR TRACK?

"star trek" is better than STAR TRACK btw

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WorldWatcher,

"Hurricanes are not an act of God or aliens, they are a mechanism of nature."

Well people that believe in God, I presume (I feel this way), believe that although hurricanes and other natrual, earthly phenomenon are an act of nature, ultimately nature is a mechanism of God.

Anyways, I think the idea that is trying to be expressed here is not that hurricanes are of human or extraterrestrial origin. Rather the concern is the abnormal frequency and intensity (based of course on the short span of time that we have been recording it) has human or extraterrestrial influence.

So the real question is: Is this really abnormal? Personally im not sure, I see validity in both sides of the argument. I read the thread from one of our guest speakers on this very subject and she had some very good points for the global warming theory. Hmm what was her name?

*Edit: Or I could re-read the title of the thread and be completely wrong =)

*Is that avatar your actual picture WorldWatcher? ^ ^

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
[edit on 113030p://444 by Weller]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join