It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Allen Dulles engineered JFK assassination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Not to mention all the various front companies that they have set up with corporate money in order to fund illegal operations and arms deals not sanctioned by the government.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
Not to mention all the various front companies that they have set up with corporate money in order to fund illegal operations and arms deals not sanctioned by the government.

Not to mention large banking institutions that will quite happily hold "black" accounts for their illicit gains. Wachovi was just the tip of a very large iceberg

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I look forward to the day when the black gold runs out, because that is what finances these ICBs working so hard to eliminate our freedoms in the U.S..

It is the centralized control of our nations energy that has allowed this group to run roughshod over our rights.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Olive $tone. With a capital dollar sign.

Second line...not much more to say.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I look forward to the day when the black gold runs out, because that is what finances these ICBs working so hard to eliminate our freedoms in the U.S..

It is the centralized control of our nations energy that has allowed this group to run roughshod over our rights.

Oil is merely what greases the wheels, literally. There are alternatives to oil, have been for quite some time. It is armament and drugs deals that keeps the world turning and the pockets lined. Oil is merely purchasing power. The price of oil is manipulated in order to increase that purchasing power.

And there is no shortage of oil. Won't be for a very long time.

The major banking house are not party to illegal trades. That is what the front companies are for. Banking plays very little part, very little of the funds ever flow through them. Why do you think all of them are going under?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What is a ICB?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by 8311-XHT

he is a "useful idiot". Much like those that cry about this being a conspiracy. Yup, I went there.

But yes, the murder was beyond the official story! But we don't need ti worry about the truth thanks to the idiotic morons who made us all look crazy for even looking into it....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

The thing about oil is that it is easy to get, or has been over the last century, plus.

That most of the oil ever found was in large reservoirs, easily controlled by the elites, has placed enormous power into the hands of those who control that market. Those who control that money have then gone on to use the power of that wealth to corner other markets. Why do you think JFK was taken down in Dallas? Where did Hughes get his money? What is Halliburton, and where is their headquarters now located? How is the company related to Bush Business partners?

Sure, there will always be oil, but not in vast reservoirs easily tapped. The days of big oil being able to dominate the markets is just about done, and this will create a re-distribution of how we live.

All money winds up going through the banks.

The banks still wind up controlling the money. That banks go bankrupt means nothing, the people at the top simply move their wealth easily and quickly into other areas, and only the people at the bottom wind up losing everything.

The question to ask is, who controls the banks, and who controls the oil, and are they the same people, or are these groups in conflict with each other?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

ICB - International Corporate Banks, the people who control all the money.

What ever business you are in, they get a slice, and in the last decade, they were taking about a 40% slice out of our economy. Most people are paying more to the banks these days than they are paying in taxes.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You missed my point entirely. In illegal trades, companies are set up via banking houses, usually Swiss ones, but mostly those deals, are trades. The Banks merely handle to paperwork required to get the shipments moved. Oil in straight exchange for steel, or in some cases, for fully finished goods. The age of the Banks is over. Or at the very least is on it's last legs. Banks only handle legitimate deals, that is why they are still needed, for the monkeys, like you and me, not for the wheel turners.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Banks do far more than you realize. In addition to laundering illegal funds, they also set the value of currency, hold titles, and control wide varieties of instruments.

IMO, the age of corporations is over. Technology is eliminating the need for large capital to run industry, mass production can now be done on a smaller scale, eliminating the need for these large corporations. It is only control of vital areas that keep them on top, and that is dwindling away.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Banks do far more than you realize. In addition to laundering illegal funds, they also set the value of currency, hold titles, and control wide varieties of instruments.

Having studied the subect closely, I beg to differ. But please demonstrate which banks, other than those, such as the Swiss that are exempt from Anti-Trust legislation that are actually thriving and I will suitably concur. Setting currency in the most part, is based upon the directive of the government, but again, if you can demonstrate to the contrary, I will be forced to agree.

IMO, the age of corporations is over. Technology is eliminating the need for large capital to run industry, mass production can now be done on a smaller scale, eliminating the need for these large corporations. It is only control of vital areas that keep them on top, and that is dwindling away.

Again, if you actually study the way in which venture capital is structured, and how such small operations are funded and controlled, you may see a different picture.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The numerous investigations into many banks are proof that they engage in illegal activity. That these banks are under investigation is simply proof that the system is failing.

I have studied how venture capital funding is involved, and stick with my original premise. Our economy has crawled practically to a halt because current funding schemes are putting up barriers for new ventures, in hopes of retaining control.

It is the death throes of a corporate system, slowly dying, same as with the banks.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I think Stone has access to information regarding the JFK assassination that very few people do. I don't believe he would have made those comments if he wasn't serious.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

Oliver was a bad boy, as he jumped on the Jewish Hollywood. Ollie is basically Jewish upbringing also, so he knows a good bit of the insider issues. His Daddy was Jewish and Mommy was Catholic, and that makes anyone schitzophrenic. Now he can figure out to take up for JFK/Catholics or the Jewish cover up plan for Ben Gurion's A-Bomb god needs.

===

today.msnbc.msn.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Oliver Stone apologises for 'antisemitic' remarksFilm-maker causes outrage among US Jewish groups with comments about Hitler and 'Jewish domination of the media'

=====

However, Ollie has not groveled enough to get back into the Hollywood Jewish advantage fold. So, he has to do the old cover up ploy that the CIA did it to cover up the Zionist issues that the Texas Good Ole Boys used to knock off JFK.

Ollie likely knows the real issues on JFK and he isn't talking up the whole deal, and neither was Arnan Milchan.

Ollie's son recently converted to Islam, so he flock is even in more trouble.

=====

www.islamophobiatoday.com...

Hollywood Hates on a Muslim Sean Stone

=====

Sounds to me like if Ollie wants to do movies, he has to help the JFK cover up with centering on the CIA and missing the Zionist Elephant in the Hollywood Living Room.

Ollie is stuck between a Mossad Agent and the Zionist Mafia.

edit on 9-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Poor Ollie

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The JFK assassination is crucially important, not because of John F. Kennedy, but because many of the people involved took the reigns of power and have had it for the past (near) 50 years. As I and others have stated earlier, George H. W. Bush was clearly associated with it. That Oliver Stone's movie came out at a time when Bush sr. was in a very high position of power (potus), along with many others in his administration, and had he presented any evidence leading to Bush, it would have been huge. But he didn't, and still doesn't. And instead made a quirky movie about Bush Jr. which attempted to make him likeable.

The JFK assassination is not about JFK. It is about the transfer of power to those that now have it. It wasn't the beginning of corruption (hell, we are near the 100 year anniversary of the federal reserve), but it was the takeover of the government by the CIA. Nazis from project paperclip and those that supported them and pulled strings to get them here. They are the main reason the constitution is being nullified, that America is less free every day, that the country is being deliberately destroyed from within. I don't believe Oliver Stone merely missed that. I think he intentionally wanted to make people look in the wrong direction.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Those are spot on comments on Oliver Stone, and he isn't getting down to the Global Elites that you speak about.

JFK was working Nationalism in a time the global elites were forcing Globalism on the US. The roots of that were the HL Hunt connections with PERMINDEX, PERMINDEX connections with JE Hoover, and PERMINDEX with the Bilderberg Global elite. This is the heart of the Global Elite's big money and NWO.

It is that private wealth oligarchy that sought to knock off JFK much more than the CIA, which did involve Allan Dulles and his connections with the NAZIs and the Bilderberg Global Corporations that seek world private ownership and control.

Pointing only at Allen Dulles and the CIA speaks to the issue that Oliver Stone is part of the cover up.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Pointing only at Allen Dulles and the CIA speaks to the issue that Oliver Stone is part of the cover up.

Perhaps...perhaps...but that is giving Stone far more significance than he in reality deserves.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Perhaps...perhaps...but that is giving Stone far more significance than he in reality deserves.

Oliver Stone largely based his research on the New Orleans DA Jim Garrison. Garrison certainly noticed the leader of PERMINDEX Louis Bloomfield and wanted to talk to him.

Jim Garrison also played a role on the Movie JFK, as he played Earl Warren. So, they had to be sharing all the details.

Most likely due to Mossad asset Arnon Milchan being the EP for the Movie, getting into the big Zionist associations with Louis Bloomfield and his close associations with Ben Gurion was too hot to handle and he'd get a tidal wave of resistance to prevent the movie being shown. He caught enough resistance for doing the movie short of the mark on PERMINDEX issues in Dallas with HL Hunt and Ferenc Nagy. Garrison was getting some heavy resistance to keep that Bloomfield connection being made solid as it would lead to Hoover and LBJ.

Garrison was sitting very close to being able to crack the case, if he could have managed questions and investigations linked with Bloomfield, HL Hunt, and CIA PERMINDEX alliances.

I'd say the movie survived to be shown by falling short of the whole picture and perhaps the promiss to blame the CIA only, as was proposed by UK's Lord Bertrand Russell very early on as the Europeans didn't buy the LHO did it theme.

Oliver went off on the overbearing Hollywood controls, and they beat the crap out of him in the media. So, he is having to play their game, if he ever wants to continue movie making.

edit on 10-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Garrison got very close

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I predict the Stone legacy for famous movie making might be at a standstill for Oliver, but will continue into the realm of Epic proportions if his son Sean gets the issues right from his Christian, Jewish, and Muslum Trinity.

Sean might even be able to redeam good old Dad with exposing the Ben Gurion hate for JFK and Ben Gurion's associations with raging Zionist Louis Bloomfield. Doing that certainly would become a hit in the world of Islam and the Iran area is definitely on the upswing into the world of movie making. Sean is making friends in Iran.

Iran's move into movie making will cut to shreads Hollywood's domination of the world of the big screen, and Islam can compete and already is competing

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Iran's move into movie making will cut to shreads Hollywood's domination of the world of the big screen, and Islam can compete and already is competing

As long as Iran is dominated by Islam, it will continue to spin hopelessly in the wind.

The nations of Islam got fantastically lucky to be sitting on the greatest pot of black gold in the history or the world, even though it was discovered and developed by Western nations. All they have done is squander that wealth, and turn the world against them.

You ignore the numerous links between the GW family, big oil, and the Muslim world.

I would add, that in the last decade, the big oil people got beat at their own game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join