It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Allen Dulles engineered JFK assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dulles, at the height of his power and 'prestige,' was fired by JFK. Dulles would have probably thought that JFK was an inexperienced, young upstart who wasn't in the same class or league as the Dulles Brothers. So, being fired by JFK would have been very humiliating for Allen Dulles, to say the least. It would have been very similar to what it would have been like if JFK had fired Hoover. Think of how Hoover would have been in a rage. That's how Dulles must have felt --- enraged.

To add insult to injury, there was a transition period after Dulles was fired and before the next CIA director came in to take over CIA. During this transition period, the brand new CIA facility in Langley, which was Dulles's 'baby' was just opening. So, JFK does a photo op at the new CIA headquarters and orders Allen Dulles to drive him around in a golf cart to show him the state-of-the-art facility he has just fired Dulles from ever presiding over. Talk about the ultimate humiliation.

The photos you see of Dulles on the Warren Commission and 'investigating' whatever (Dulles made a photo op trip to Dallas to 'investigate' things) --- notice he is always gloating. Like he got the satisfaction of payback.

The Dulles Brothers (Allen and John Foster) were famous for making riches on the backs of plantation slaves in Central America who worked for the banana industry (United Fruit). They fomented the civil trouble in Guatemala and orchestrated the assassination of freely elected Arbenz. Arbenz wanted to end horrible labor abuse and land inequities. The coup d'etat of Arbenz by CIA was just one example of the hits they were perpetrating around the world.

Before WW2 ended, Allen Dulles officed in 'neutral' Switzerland, where he may have developed contacts with high ranking Nazis for intelligence purposes. He was calling the shots for covert ops (engaged in by OSS) from his desk in Switzerland.

John Foster Dulles was one of the biggest right-wing Republicans in history and no doubt wined and dined with Prescott Bush.
edit on 7-3-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by 8311-XHT...how is it possible someone like Oliver Stone is still alive and could make a movie like JFK.

There is one theory that says the TPTB deliberately let portions of the truth out to further demoralize the citizenry. Kind of a "yeah we murdered him, what are you going to do about it?" line of thought to rub the noses of the people in their own powerlessness.
edit on 7-3-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

VERY interesting theory. Because it is demoralizing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
If we live in a world where JFK could be assassinated and the people involved got away with it scott free then how is it possible someone like Oliver Stone is still alive and could make a movie like JFK.

My instincts tell me that this is orchestrated,,, that he is part of the cover up and used as a mouth piece. Because I think the "conspiracy" is much bigger than a couple people. So someone like Stone is used to propagate that myth. Either that or Stone is so far away from the reality that he isn't viewed as a threat.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

Everybody knows stone is seeking the truth on that matter. If he dies, it will only lead to suspect the gov or cia killed him. Killing Stone would bring so much focus back on the JFK case that it would actually be more benefitial for them to keep him alive.

Think about if he died, all the JFK theories and internet searches would just sky rocket and people demanding truth again and what not. They don't want that. it seems they only do things that nobody ever know or rarely hears about.

Yes. Quite right. Enough time have past but yet some of those old players are still around that there would probably be some earth-shattering revelations to emerge if something such as Stone's death reignited the flame of anger on the incident.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by poet1b

Dulles was a business partner of the Bush family, and helped in the financing of Hitler. It is amazing that the Bush family actually had two members elected as POTUS.

Yep. Was just going to say that. It was Prescott Bush that worked with the Dulles Brothers. Interestingly, in the very well researched and thick book by Russ Baker, "Family of Secrets" George HW Bush was in Dallas the night before the assasination and there was some real gamey stuff going on with him at that time. Plus there ws a connection between Bush, De Morenshild (sp?), and Oswald. The real clear implication is that Bush was somehow involved.. There is also a good movie called JFK 2 about the Bush connection.

It gets more interesting when the book talks about Bush's connection to the taking down of Nixon. Because who populated the White House directly after that? Nelson Rockefeller, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Poppy Bush himself who became Director of the CIA during that time. Four short years later he wanted to be president but lost the nomination to Reagan but got the #2 spot. And even more interesting when 69 days after the inauguration, Reagan was nearly assasinated by the son of one of Bush's biggest financial supporters for his bid to the presidency.

It would not surprise me at all if Dulles made the call.

All very good info. There are so many connections to Bush, it is pretty convincing that he was highly involved, imo. But as for Stone, I just don't trust him. I loved JFK when it came out, and for some time afterwards. It was well made and was about something that so many Americans care about, something we want an answer to. When he made "world trade center", it was somewhat baffling that he didn't try to break that one apart, too and instead completely avoided it and made a simple rescue movie. Then, he made "Bush".(I think that was the title), and he went so incredibly easy on Bush (jr) and his administration. The worst he did was paint Bush jr as a wild, well-meaning, inexperienced leader. When you get right to it, it came across as very pro-Bush. And now, to get really crazy, I was watching tv and decided to rewatch "Conspiracy Theory", and in the opening sequence, Mel Gibson says something about Oliver Stone working for and making movies for the Bush Family. I thought that was a pretty weird coincidence.

Anyway, Oliver Stone's "JFK" could have been specifically made for people who question the original story, pull them in, then slightly mislead them. Now that it is apparent (to me) that George H.W. Bush was involved in the assasination, that makes three movies Stone made that are tied to Bush, not to mention he made the movie "Nixon". Sorry, but I just can't trust the guy. I'm certain Dulles was involved, but why isn't stone talking about the Bush ties?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If we live in a world where JFK could be assassinated and the people involved got away with it scott free then how is it possible someone like Oliver Stone is still alive and could make a movie like JFK.

My instincts tell me that this is orchestrated,,, that he is part of the cover up and used as a mouth piece. Because I think the "conspiracy" is much bigger than a couple people. So someone like Stone is used to propagate that myth. Either that or Stone is so far away from the reality that he isn't viewed as a threat.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

That is because Bush SR was the one who really assassinated JFK.
Old man Bush is probably trying to clean up his image, you know to protect his "legacy".

jfkmurdersolved.com...
tomflocco.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey guys first post here. I've always been interested in this assassination and recently came across something peculiar in a version of the Nix film.

If you pause this video at about 33 or 34 seconds you will see a man dashing across the screen briefly just right of where zapruder is standing. You may have to back up or move forward a frame or two before you see him but he is there.

Who is this guy?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It sounds like Oliver Stone is one step closer, yet well short of the last step, to what really went on with the JFK hit on American's Freedom and Liberty. Allen Dulles and James Jesus Angleton certainly knew and helped the plot and the cover up.

Allan Dulles imported a bunch of serious war crime NAZIs into the US that he didn't want well known. Operation Paperclip was a lot about getting IG Farben types into the US for technology advantages to corporation ideals. Dulles stated the rocket defense programs via this at Ft. Bliss, Texas and White Sands missle testing. It also started the race into space by these NAZIs, that move to Huntsville, Ala. at Redstone and soon became NASA via LBJ's efforts with the NAZIs.

So, another of the Pro-NAZIs that backed Dulles and LBJ was HL Hunt in Dallas, Texas. Hunt was Pro-NAZI and he was connected with one of Dulles backers called the Bilderberg's PERMINDEX operation. Most consider that HL Hunt started the whole hate JFK theme over the Texas 8F Groups meddling in the Cuban Batistia problems leading to Castro. So, Hunt, Dulles, LBJ, Dohrnberger, etc. were highly connected, and they with the NAZI Fascist goals of Bilderberg and PERMINDEX.

Oliver Stone appears to have faced many problems with the Film's Executive Producer, Arnan Milchan, who was basically a Mossad Agent that didn't want to get into the JFK and Ben Gurion problems. Hunt, Dulles, and Hoover were well connected with a Zionist agent named Louis Bloomfield, who backed the PERMINDEX efforts to hit JFK.

Oliver Stone is even Jewish connected, so he might have well dodged the JFK and Zionist connections on purpose as he is doing now in attempts to put the blame on only the CIA leadership. The whole story on the JFK hit has to connect Dulles with HL Hunt, Hoover, LBJ and those with PERMINDEX and Louis Bloomfield's Zionist associations.

Oliver Stone appears to fall short of the mark on the JFK hit by not taking notice that CIA Allen Dulles was connected with the issues of the Fascist NAZIs in the US, who were mostly all Fascist Supporters of the German IG Farben system, which in Europe in 1955 became the Bilderberg System via NAZI Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. The Bilderbergs Prince Bernhard then also set up the IG Farben NW7 clone unit as PERMINDEX operating associated with Bilderberg Fascism using Corporatism to set up their NWO. So, in Texas one finds a lot of PERMINDEX types: HL Hunt, Jean DeMenil, Ferenc Nagy and their alliances with Louis Bloomfield and Bloomfield with Hoover.

Oliver Stone's obvious omissions of the Foreign Elements associated with Allan Dulles speaks to the issue that he might still be playing Arnan Michan type methods. The Movie JFK was most likely set up to eventually dodge the bullet of the Zionist associations to the JFK hit, which serves the Masters of the JFK hit--PERMINDEX. Which is why they find him valuable, so long as he doesn't finger the allianaces of Allen Dulles with the PERMINDEX and Bilderberg allies or Foreign Interests seeking NWO globalism and not US nationalism.

A much deeper study of the JFK assassination, as it was known on the day it happened, appears here:

www.doewatch.com...

This piece doesn't attempt to dodge the last step issues on JFK that Oliver Stone appears to want to dodge.

This one doesn't mind getting Allen Dulles involved in the JFK hit and also doesn't mind speaking to the Allen Dulles Fascist NWO NAZI backers, and the Zionist connections with HL Hunt to PERMINDEX. Most tend to consider that HL Hunt was the lead player as the whole Cuba mess began with PERMINDEX associated Jean DeMenil down in Houston, as that started the Batista fall and the installment of Castro. Unfortunately, that blew up in their face to the point that JFK was onto them, and LHO was telling on them to the FBI, which then blew up in LHO's face as Hoover had connections with PERMINDEX and Bloomfield.

It was a time when the Intelligence Services were highly corrupted and not acting on the US best interests and that corruption still continues today. The CIA was backing Fascist Globalism and not protecting the Nationalism issues of the US and the Freedom and Economic prosperity of the American People and respect of their Constitution.

Oliver Stone appears to still be around because he is useful for the cause of leading America off the main issue behind the JFK hit. In Europe, the master plan was always to eventually push the focus onto only the US CIA and that plan was fashioned by Bertrand Russell, one of the most corrupt and contemptable cover up types that started the idea for the Manhattan Project. A project that named its efforts after the Babylon Trinity of Nimrod, Semaramis, and Tammuz or the ultimate evils of religion and tyrant methods,

The Tyrant Methods still live on as Oliver Stone doesn't point to the whole truth when he follows the Bertrand Russell design for covering up the JFK assassination. The 50th anniversary for the JFK hit comes in 2013, and it is time to go beyond the games of Oliver Stone's failings to get into the heart of the problem on who killed JFK and stole America's Freedom and Economic Prosperity for Fascist NWO Corporate Globalism, which tries to stamp out America's Constitution.

edit on 8-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Oliver Stone isn't looking that honest in his latest moves.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Stone has a good take on what the public is interested in because he's interested in the same things. I wish he'd do a follow-up movie to JFK.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfkknowswhodidit
Hey guys first post here. I've always been interested in this assassination and recently came across something peculiar in a version of the Nix film.

If you pause this video at about 33 or 34 seconds you will see a man dashing across the screen briefly just right of where zapruder is standing. You may have to back up or move forward a frame or two before you see him but he is there.

Who is this guy?

www.youtube.com...

RA has a great thread about the area you are pointing at. There was speculation of another gunman there, but it is considered a hoax. The area you point at shows the space between the fence and a shelter, behind which is the parking lot. The hoax originated from a tabloid type documentary, and is widely disregarded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here's an enhanced version of the Nix film:

edit on 8-3-2012 by Nicolas Flamel because: added source of hoax

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I think Stone has access to information regarding the JFK assassination that very few people do. I don't believe he would have made those comments if he wasn't serious.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I'm certain Dulles was involved, but why isn't stone talking about the Bush ties?

Good question. The conversation between Oliver Stone and Tariq Ali was to discuss their new book "On History". It was not only about the JFK assassination. I think Stone was telling us who organized and set the conspiracy in motion, as well as those involved in the cover up. The others were lower ranking, and just following orders.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nicolas, it sounds like you have done a lot of research on the JFK assassination. What have you found in your research about Kennedy's head and the bullet?

I have heard the people who saw his head immediately after the shooting said his head was blown out the back and the autopsy photos show no hole there. Also, is it true the brain disappeared? Is it true no bullet was found accounting for the head shot?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What is that line that appears in this film coming from the left? It looks like something is fired through the air from the front of the car and way up high in the air.... just when Kennedy is shot in the neck.. or is it when he is shot in the head?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Nicolas, it sounds like you have done a lot of research on the JFK assassination. What have you found in your research about Kennedy's head and the bullet?

I have heard the people who saw his head immediately after the shooting said his head was blown out the back and the autopsy photos show no hole there. Also, is it true the brain disappeared? Is it true no bullet was found accounting for the head shot?

This is a little off topic for this thread, but you can find out more by searching ATS or other sites. But the quick answer is the autopsy photos were manipulated so you couldn't see the massive wound, in some but not all of the photos. There were bullet fragments found, maybe even more than for just one bullet. The Warren Commission used hand drawn sketches, which were meant to deceive. Remember that they wanted to present the case for a lone nut. Download the Killing of A President, which I linked on page 2, this is a good starting point.

This thread is more about the who and why rather than the how.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You should all watch JFK II The bush connection if you havent already seen it, course Bush was just working for these guys. 2003 I think it came out covers all the stuff talked about in the OP. JFK was G HW Bush's initiation, its pretty certain that he ran the OP. There is even a photograph that puts him in Dallas at the book depository. Its in a link further down

Some of the assassin team were E Howard Hunt, David Phillips, Cord Meyer, Frank Sturgis, David Morales, William Harvey, a French gunman and Lucien Sarti, who worked for the Mafia.
The link on hunt himself is pretty interesting
en.wikipedia.org...

After the event Bush went to Washington with Nixon to talk to Hoover and would have probably killed him in the FBI building if he hadnt said that the investigation was leading towards Oswald. Owsald was an FBI informant so Hoover knew. Oswald seems to have been CIA at one point and was probably trained to infiltrate communist Russia before returning to the US.

2 good links,
The first explains the connections between Bush and the CIA, guys like Dulles etc including via his father Prescott and the second the players and events during and after, including the famous memo.
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...
tomflocco.com...

Its good that this stuff continues to reach more and more people, their empire is crumbling and even if you dont believe a word of what Benjamin Fulford is saying, the Bushes being brought to Justice is one area where he may prove right.

Its 50 years next year, I cant imagine the conspirators could have though we would still be trying to get to the bottom of this!! The people are still pretty much baying for blood. Could the 50th aniversary finally see the case closed

Never kill the good guy, in the end, you will get #ed up!!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

There's a link to JFK II and the bottom of the second page, for those who want to watch it.

It shows Dulles as the puppet master in many places. It looks like Dulles was still running the show with regards to the U.S. Intelligence Community, even though he had already been fired by JFK.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dulles is an easy target and certainly not free of blame in setting the climate for Kennedy's assassination, but he was the first to admit that he had little control on the ground, especially once Air America got off the ground and certain operatives had access to money that didn't need to be accounted for. Dulles examined, had very little to benefit from JFKs assassination, far more to lose in fact. Whatever changes their professional relationship took, their personal one remained incredibly close.

Plus Stone's film is almost entirely fiction, bearing very little resemblance to fact. Anyone who has read Jim Marr's Crossfire should know that he could have made a much better, and more accurate film. Had that been his intention. Stone's comments seem more motivated by ego than anything else. Nothing unusual in that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The Tyrant Methods still live on as Oliver Stone doesn't point to the whole truth when he follows the Bertrand Russell design for covering up the JFK assassination. The 50th anniversary for the JFK hit comes in 2013, and it is time to go beyond the games of Oliver Stone's failings to get into the heart of the problem on who killed JFK and stole America's Freedom and Economic Prosperity for Fascist NWO Corporate Globalism, which tries to stamp out America's Constitution.

Yeah, I think this is the important point to remember.

This is what it was all about.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Indeed and it looks at though America still pursues the interventionist policies that he so strongly believed in. The CIA have been boss ever since Kennedy, the question is who do the CIA work for and why are they really called "The Company? Who are the shareholders
hint - "Wall Street"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

Indeed and it looks at though America still pursues the interventionist policies that he so strongly believed in. The CIA have been boss ever since Kennedy, the question is who do the CIA work for and why are they really called "The Company? Who are the shareholders
hint - "Wall Street"

The CIA, traditionally, have always had a 'revolving door' recruitment policy with Standard Oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join