It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i always wondered if there was Adam and eve in the old testament and.......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
they had cain and abel as kids

. Who did this kids reproduce with? With their mom eve? or the aliens or the giants in the book of enoch!!

this book was banned by early christianity because it talked about the giants killing men and having sex with the women splitting them in half

what do you think???

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

What book? Please post a link or title so I can read it, always interested in books banned by religions.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Me thinks he talking of the "Book of Enoch".
It is a book of the bible, that has been banned in all the mainstream Christianity, however in Ethiopia they believe in it, coincidentally then it is also claimed that the final resting place of the Ark is in Ethiopia.

The book of Enoch, describes things, man could not have known about our planet at the time, as well as stories of the Angles, their different ranks, and the fallen ones. Haven't read all the way through it myself, but i know its readily available on the web, if you look.
edit on 7/3/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Ive read the book of enoch but cant recall women being split in half?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Two prominent theories:

Cain and Abel married their sisters (common in the OT).

Cain married a pre-Adamite (the existence is pre-Adamites is controversial and unproven).

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Or option 3:

It is made up.

May be or may not be but it would be wrong to totally discount it as an option.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
if you read the bible,it tells you that after cain killed able,god put a mark on his fore head so the 'others' would not harm him!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
if you read the bible,it tells you that after cain killed able,god put a mark on his fore head so the 'others' would not harm him!

Is that like a bindi?
Does that mean Cain was a Hindu?

Totally confused, really need to learn far more about the bible.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There were other humans on earth at that time,not just Adam,Eve and their offspring.

Adam and Eve were just the first of their race.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

The bible says nothing of the sort. It only says he was marked or something along that lines depending on the interpretation and doesn't hint as to placement or as to the location.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
There were other humans on earth at that time,not just Adam,Eve and their offspring.

Adam and Eve were just the first of their race.

Exactly. One of the main reasons I don't see conflict between evolution and creationism when both, technically, could coexist.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

FYI, the late F. Tupper Saussy, in his book Rulers of Evil, tells us just what that mark was, and what it looked/looks like.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I begin with saying, Christians, please do not take what I am about write as an insult to the individual. It is what is taught that is flawed.

My main issue, when discussing these subjects, is that people reference the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. This story comes from the Torah and was incorporated into the Bible. Christians are taught to have tunnel vision and nothing outside the twisted and ever edited version of not only the Torah but other books/writings/oral stories. One can not have a complete vision of a fruit simply by looking at its seed. I realize that some Christians have looked outside this tunnel thus the references to the Book of Enoch for example, and that is exactly what one must do in the attempt to put these stories together in order to see the whole picture.

As the story begins, Adam was the fist man of God(Elohim, the creator God, who demanded supreme position as the one true God, ie monotheism) , however Eve was not the first woman of God. The first woman was Lilith. Lilith was Adams mate and together they produced Cain, her first born, as well as other children. Lilith wanted to be as an equal to Adam and began to fight for this right. As the story goes the straw that broke the relationship was sexual in nature as Lilith desired to take control rather than simply accepting it. Thus she was cast out of Edin along with her children, save Cain, as he loved and was devoted to God. Then came Eve and was accepted as a woman of God. She gave birth to Able, her first born, as well as other boys and girls but we are concerned with only Cain and Able here.

Now Cain loved his half brother with all his heart and as the story goes, God told Cain and Able to sacrifice the one thing they loved the most. Cain came from a different philosophy as his mother was Lilith(we will get to where she came from in a moment) and blood sacrifice was not foreign to him. Able was a shepherd and so loved his sheep, therefore sacrificed his best sheep to God. Cain loved his brother the most and sacrificed him to God not knowing this new God did not want human sacrifice.

God understood Cains sacrifice but wanted to show that human sacrifice was against him so he cast Cain from Edin with a mark upon his forehead to show he was of God. Some stories say it was to protect him from the evil doings of other men and other stories say it was a mark of immortality and Cain still walks the Earth. Either way he was cast out of Edin to his mothers original people, the children of Set.

Set was an Egyptian pagan god of the underworld or the dark. The people and civilization were considered not of God and out of the light because of their pagan beliefs yet their civilization was vast thus giving Cain essentially any mate he desired as in any civilization of peoples. Adam, Lilith, and Eve were considered the first Man and Women because they were the first to accept Elohim as the one true God, not because they were the first of all created. Eves-ill(evil) was to question Gods spirit of guidance and she returned to free will by her choices ignoring the guidance of spirit and thus began to Sin. As Adam followed suit they both fell from spirit into the darkness of Sin.

Sin, was the Egyptian god of night or darkness akin to Set and ruled over the 7 fates, also known as the Anunaki, and later became the 7 deadly sins in Christianity. As the story ends it is the return to service and the unquestioned following of the guidance of spirit, giving up free will, that one returns to Edin and within Gods grace.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Interesting info, I really liked the part about Cain and Able and how Able was intentionally killed in keeping with the request of GOD to sacrifice that which he loved most. Not sure if I agree with it but it is definitely an interesting point of view.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Two prominent theories:

Cain and Abel married their sisters (common in the OT).

Cain married a pre-Adamite (the existence is pre-Adamites is controversial and unproven).

It is not unproven , the bible is clear on the sixth day god created man and woman . God then rested on the seventh day , what people must understand is that a day to God is as a thousand years to man . The sixth day creations had over two thousand years of breeding to refill the earth with man kind , yes I said refill because that's what the bible said in Genesis 1:28 .

Adam and Eve were created on the eighth day for a bloodline Jesus could be born thru , when they say Eve is the mother of all living , god means this in a spiritual sense because you are not considered alive unless you have faith in Jesus .

Anyway Cain and Abel were paternal twins , Adam was he father of Abel and Satan , the tree of knowledge was the father of Cain . This is why Cain is not listed in Adams family tree in chapter five and has his own list in chapter four. If you read Genesis 3:13 when eve said she was beguiled by the serpant ( one of Satans names) the word beguiled can be translated wholly seduced . This is why in verse Genesis 3:15 God says to Satan " I will put enmity between thy SEED ad the woman's Seed . The original Hebrew shows these seeds to be sperma and ova .

Cain killed Abel because his father Satan wanted the bloodline of Jesus not to happen , the same reason the sixth day creations of all the human races were perverted by angels raping all the blood lines to stop God from having a pure bloodline for His savior Jesus.

When Cain was booted out of the garden of Eden and went to Nod and found a wife and feared of being killed by the people's , these were all the sixth day peoples he feared and found a wife thru. Satan has done anything and everything to upset Gods plans and the perverted teachings of most churches is why this truth is not taught . The sixth day created people's also had a two thousand year headstart to create all thes old religions like Sumaria and others . These were all started by Satan to confuse people of the truth again trying to stop Gods plans.

Satan is the new world order and everything they do is to prepare for his return . Many won't believe this but it is in fact the truth and you will realize this eventually .

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Funny how Cain had a mark on his forehead to identify him as the bad guy and the end times followers of Satan will have a mark in their foreheads.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

I examined seedline theology, and eventually rejected it, for it takes one into very dangerous theological territory.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

Perhaps Adam and Eve were not actually the first people on earth... And Cain and Abel married women from other tribes/villages or what have you...

Kinda logical don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

book of enoch don't read it in the dark or alone strange things happen

describes the aliens fallen angels and giants raping eve and other women written as past of old testament by jews ,banned by church because it freaked out everyone talking about the giants
en.wikipedia.org...

The pre-Christian apocryphal Book of Enoch recounts that a group of 200 rebellious angels, or Watchers, left heaven and came down to Earth to marry human women and have children with them.[4]
[edit]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-3-2012 by sedona5602 because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

it sounds good to me. so where did they come from is the mystery-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join