It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of a Possible New Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
First of all let me preface this post with the info that I generally don't dream of things like this.

The last I dreamed of something similar to this was a repetitious dream where I was in a skyscrapers with my friend and they always wound up being destroyed by either high winds etc. and months later 9/11 happened.

This time it was a pretty vivid drem but not a lucid dream. I was outside on a walk which I try to do everyday for exercise and I don't know what state or city I was living in on this walk, but in the dream all I remember was seeing a WMD falling out of the sky and destroying the skyscraper (which wasn't a well-known target) and some buildings around it. I don't know what happened after that because I woke up after seeing the explosion.

This was my last dream before waking up this morning.

Can anyone make sense of this? Was it just a bad dream or a warning of things to come? Is there a way I can remember the city and state I was in? :puz
:
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add words

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change wording

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm no expert but aren't dreams kind of like your brain purging? Just your short term memory cleaning up the disk, trying to decide what to keep and where to store all of this new information.

So I think what you see in a dream is your mind trying to process a days worth of data in just a few hours. I think dreams are really just memories but sometimes they get all jumbled. If they start to get jumbled in a bad way we call it a nightmare.

Have you been reading about nuclear weapons or seen something about one recently.

I don't know maybe I'm way off base on this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So you are the second one today that posts such a dream. DiamondSmith has the other one.
You are the second one that posts today he dreamed about 9/11 (not in particular).
Strange coincidence, I would say.

To your question, I dont know how to tell in wich state/city you were but if we assume for a moment that a WMD (a WMD would actually destroy a little bit more then a skyscraper and some buildings nearby, btw) hit this city, it can only be a larger one. Try to remember how it looked and start to google pictures.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
had one of these myself 2 or three nights ago. very rare occurance for me. i actually died in it, which happens occasionally.

the funny thing was the bomb or whatever the hell it was. i was heading to my car and seen it approaching from the sky. it was a huge round ball. it was not a meteor or comet. it was manmade or alien. it was almost like a miny version of the death star. the last thing that went through my mind was ' i don't believe the basterds did it'. it was a feeling of maybe dissappointment but also acceptance. I was then lifted of the ground when the sphere exploded mid-air and that was it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Normally, dreams aren't usually as prophetic as they are symbolic.

In saying this however, dreams CAN sometimes be prophetic but the dream manifestation does not occur as it does in real life. Just as your dream of 9/11 differed from the actual incident.

Usually to dream of a skyscraper though, symbolizes a positive omen which predicts a life of luxury for you.

To see the skyscraper being destroyed though can forewarn of problems with love, at school, or in the workplace. It can also mean a blow to your self-confidence.

I apologise if this doesn't help at all, but this is the best I could do.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Apocalyptic dreams are very common in people at any time, more so in moments of challenge, change or just scary news. There was a recorded spike (I'm told, how this was determined, I don't know, unless its bugging psychiatrists which for some people with a security clearance is old hat) during the Cuban missile crises, and other moments of "on the brink" events.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When you say drop out of the sky could you go into more detail on that please, because as i will go into below, ive had a slimier experience with a weird twist, quite recently maybe 3 weeks ago.

Heres my weird one.....

I had a very bazaare doomsday dream, where i was VERY high on a sky scraper myself looking out onto a city but it was much taller and bigger than say like New York at the moment and the buildings were less square, much more smooth and curved in places. Like i said im up VERY VERY high must be mile or more looking out on a city that almost i cant see the end off, just pure urban structures and other extremely tall buildings in the distance, clearly this is a HUGE city, 10 times the size of Manhattan.

I dont know why i was on this building, and on a gantry on the outside of it on a window washers lift, im pretty scared of heights. Then through the cracking of the wind and air hitting me i look out to the city and something literally appears, perhaps the size of a V2 rocket, but just appears out of a shiny glossy bubble and then falls down to the ground, disappearing behind smaller buildings as it drops to the ground and as it explodes with an immense flash a second bubble appears high up and another missile shaped bomb appears and drop and another and another.

I didn't hear anyone say it but i knew somehow these were "time nukes" send back from a turbulent future to wipe out a back bit of history. Then im blasted away into dust as the city falls to bomb after bomb.

Strange dream since it was so vivid, i didnt feel afraid, it didnt feel like i was me.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

join