It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get ANYTHING through TSA nude body scanners: Blogger exposes loophole in $1billion fleet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
While his analysis of the loophole in the TSA scanners seems sound, he said it has been 40 years since anyone has smuggled explosives on board an aircraft. Has he already forgotten about the shoe bomber or the underwear bomber???

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I hate saying this phrase but.....I have not read the whole thread but I can tell you this much.......I just recently flew to another country and had forgotten that I had a beverage in my FEMA travel mug that was in my carry on, I got through TSA just fine. Then on the way back I got stopped because I forgot a bottle of water in my carry on, he made me drink it down to the 4 oz., then I was fine to pass through. So what if that 4 oz. would have been something else. This is all a bunch of BS to make us all paranoid!!!! I even went through with two lighters in my pockets! I flew to another state in December last year and another country in January this year! Both times, didn't get stopped!!! Except for the WATER!

As long as you keep it under 4 oz and keep your lighters in your pockets, you are fine! I don't know jack about explosives, but if you can keep them in your shoes, surely you must be able to keep them in those travel size containers??

TSA must go!!!! I feel safer on planes than in my own damn car on the highway! I'm not afraid of any damn terrorist! I am however more inclined to be afraid of attack dogs on planes, that makes a lot more sense to me......have bomb/explosive sniffing dogs on planes! Now that's the way to go if you truly want safety.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Loose lips sink ships. It was true in World War II and it's true in World War III.

He's killing several birds with.............one smuggled weapon. TSA loophole = billions to fix the problem (as someone else stated), and this could lead to a new terrorists attack at a perfect time.

I can read the headline now: "May 1st, 2012: Iranian Terrorists directed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are responsible for the bombing of United Flight 4657" "Terrorists exploited TSA loophole exposed by Jon Corbett". "United States and Israel have struck Iran in a retaliatory strike"

I'm not sure what scares me more...........the fact that you really think terrorists are chomping at the bit to hurt our country, or that you believe the TSA is a good thing. Please correct me if I misread you and your intent of the post.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
While his analysis of the loophole in the TSA scanners seems sound, he said it has been 40 years since anyone has smuggled explosives on board an aircraft. Has he already forgotten about the shoe bomber or the underwear bomber???

Or the green beret with 2 kilo's of C4.

The whole system is a dog and pony show, it's all about control not safety.
edit on 7-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I alwayse thought they used the new invasive scanners in conjunction with standard metal detectors like going through two levels of screening.
Doing the new scanners alone won't do jack.

Personally I don't want to go through the scanners mostly because I have a shiny metal rear, as well as a metal plate in my arm and anchors in my leg.
I know it will cause a hassle.

Unfortunately I have foot drop(partial paralysis below the knee) from the same injury that caused all my metal plates. I don't just have foot drop I have nerve damage/neuropthy(sp) so the slightest touch even my pant legs makes me scream in pain.
I doubt TSA will pat me down gently, I could show up in shorts and tell them please don't touch my scars you will make me fall over in pain and they wouldn't care.

So I'm left with choosing being nude scanned with the extra exposure to radiation(I don't care if it's minimal, it's still more than normal surface radiation) and still being yelled at for having metal in me.
Or being man handled and risking falling over in pain and I would then be yelled at for subverting the screening process.

This is ridiculous, we are giving up our freedoms inch by inch.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Because they arent shooting me in the face with an X-Ray Gun?

2nd
edit on 8-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Jon Corbett is either a complete douchebag or he is working for Homeland Security. All he's done with this video is potentially put passengers and airlines at an increased risk of terrorism or he's given the TSA a reason to spend even more money on improving or replacing these machines (or both). Nice goin' Jon

I think all of you that are taking this point of view, are lacking the critical thinking skills to consider your thoughts worth sharing with other people.
Your recommendation is completely irresponsible, naive and is a testimony for mediocrity.

If this Jon Corbett (a regular human being) figured out how to beat these machines, (quite easily) then what makes you feel secure in these machines that a terrorist wouldn't eventually figure out the same thing??

Say JC never did this article, and a terrorist figures it out and kills thousands of people like on 9-11... I'd like to see you try and explain to everyone how it's better that our citizens died to learn that these DNA-destroying machines are NOT creating any security, but instead are killing people anyway.

JC potentially saved lives and that's obvious to anyone who has their brain turned on.

You may say.. "Well, he could have kept it quiet and went straight to the company!"
I call BS on that, due to the simple fact that they would have no incentive to change it and he'd probably be given gag orders and all kinds of unfair treatment (like some sort of criminal) being the mob that TSA is.

Going public is the only way to guarantee results and personal safety. Any whistleblower knows that. LOL just kidding. They all end up dead anyway.
edit on 8-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
This is easy to fix, WITHOUT removing the TSA.

Agent: Alright sir, please turn to your left.

Agent: Thank you, now please face to your right.

Agent: Thank you, now please bend over...

Just sayin' the TSA does not have to be removed. All we have to do is spin around and they can see all of our hidden pockets, and when they are done? That's right, natures pocket!

oh God.

Please don't give them any ideas -_-

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The TSA is the clearest and most present sign that the US has entered full-blown fascism.

Next time you find yourself standing there with your pants down around your ankles and a stranger's hand on or in you, ask yourself: Is this really how I want to live?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by theubermensch

that'll be 10 credits please. Hope you enjoyed the ride heh heh!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I assure you that no part of special forces training has ever in history implemented a flight gun sneak test as some kind of requirement.

Special forces means green berets....

Now maybe select persons from delta force are taught how to do this for spy training or something.. thats different

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join