It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get ANYTHING through TSA nude body scanners: Blogger exposes loophole in $1billion fleet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Loose lips sink ships. It was true in World War II and it's true in World War III.

He's killing several birds with.............one smuggled weapon. TSA loophole = billions to fix the problem (as someone else stated), and this could lead to a new terrorists attack at a perfect time.

I can read the headline now: "May 1st, 2012: Iranian Terrorists directed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are responsible for the bombing of United Flight 4657" "Terrorists exploited TSA loophole exposed by Jon Corbett". "United States and Israel have struck Iran in a retaliatory strike"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Who says that he didn't?
Every tried taking embarrassing information to a Govt Agency?

This is akin to Grey Hatting.

Surprised it has taken this long to come out.

Yeah, the TSA needs to go away, quickly.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yeah, the TSA needs to go away, quickly.

That ship has sailed! The companies who manufacture the body scanners have Congress bought and paid for. It's another huge money making bureaucracy. Just like the War on Drugs. They're eventually going to have the scanners at many other public places.

And these idiots in Congress are arguing over peanuts in the budget, like earmarks...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is everything you need to know about these stupid naked body scanners.

Almost unmentioned in these appearances: Chertoff has a lot to gain financially if some of these measures are adopted. Between his private consulting firm, The Chertoff Group, and seats on the boards of giant defense and security firms, he sits at the heart of the giant security nexus created in the wake of 9/11, in effect creating a shadow homeland security agency. Chertoff launched his firm just days after President Barack Obama took office, eventually recruiting at least 11 top officials from the Department of Homeland Security, as well as former CIA director General Michael Hayden and other top military brass and security officials.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm glad this guy Corbett has shown that these things are worthless. It's all about money, growing the police state, and controlling people by creating false fear.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are some unexpected responses here.

So, for any of you who have determined that this blogger has endangered our lives by sharing this information, what, were you in his shoes, would you do?

Nothing?
Insist someone at the TSA offer you a fair and proper meeting to discuss?
Congratulate yourselves on finding the loophole and never speaking a word of it?

Not being certain of what I would do (other than feeling certain that I couldn't just "sit on it" and never speak of it), I'm curious. I think I would be compelled to do something because I would rather the public find out from me that they're at risk, when the TSA insists they aren't, than watch the public find out when that whole terminal at the airport detonates and demonstrates what the terrorists already figured out - and what I knew all along.

I realize it's idealistic to expect the gov't/TSA to address this security gap - that won't happen. But isn't the public worthy of informed consent? Then, if they're caught in the crossfire, at least they knew what they were stepping into...

I just think people should have a choice and be given the available information to make said choice.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I would announce that I had found a way to evade detection but not reveal the method to the general public, offer it to the TSA, contact local, regional and National government first. To reveal the method seems naive, of course if nobody listens the last step would be to reveal it publicly. I assume he just went ahead and released his videos without seeking to get action from the authorities?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just curious....and I know this site needs clicks and all to survive (see the thread that shows exactly how).....but how many threads do we need for this same subject?

The Internet is burning up over this, and I can't imagine the ignorance of a regular member here who doesn't think it has already been posted?

I also can't imagine a website that allows so much to be posted that is also a duplicate of a few other threads or....never mind I got my answer thinking about it while typing

I

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Never mind. I just got the message that stuff like this is posted over and over in order to drive clicks through here (yup, this post won't be here lo g but please check that other thread and come to your senses)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I posted this because I searched and didnt find another thread - so shoot me!

Wheres the link to the other threads?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Special Forces ops, as part of their training, have to smuggle weapons onto international flights. As a test. They ALWAYS pass the test.

Where did you get this information?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wait a minute .. Europe banned TSA scanners because of cancer fears but ... the U.S still uses them? I wonder if a lawsuit is possible? o.0

Last time i checked .. Cancer isnt a good way to die.
edit on 7-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
This is to be expected, those scanners are nothing to do with security and a lot to do with perversion and keeping a certain ex head of homeland security in a job, cant remember his name, but after commissioning the systems and leaving office his company actively promotes and sells the machines. Go abd have a look at the studies that have been done into millimetre wave tech, not necassarily cancer causing but does have the potential to destroy DNA. I will never let any of my family go through them

I also think they are meant to degrade and belittle and put us in our place. Humble us all to the PTB.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
IF he was truley concernced for passenger's safety, he would of quietly taken the information to the TSA.

I think this is not about "concern for passenger safety" it is about a country taking the freedom from their people in disguise of safety.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think that it just proves what all of us already know: Anybody that wishes to hi-jack a plane will find a way.

But all this means is that TSA security will increase and become more invasive, negating the blogger's actual intentions.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Wait a minute .. Europe banned TSA scanners because of cancer fears but ... the U.S still uses them? I wonder if a lawsuit is possible? o.0

Last time i checked .. Cancer isnt a good way to die.
edit on 7-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I've always wondered....
Why sue because of a thing like this that maybe and theoretically carry an increased risk of cancer?
When you don't sue car manufacturers? Or gun manufacturers?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

If he DID get past them and they didn't know who he was or whatever...then he's lucky and an idiot to assume the terrorists MUST have figured this out. These are cells... Independent, fire walled cells. They don't necessarily get refresher training...and even Al Qaeda's magazine for their own members didn't mention exploits on these. So maybe people like this can just keep the specific details to themselves. There are ways of saying things without just passing out Do-It-Yourself guides.

Is it safer to assume that the adversary knows your weakness or that he doesn't know? The only difference between the two is time.

Edit:

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

I've always wondered....
Why sue because of a thing like this that maybe and theoretically carry an increased risk of cancer?
When you don't sue car manufacturers? Or gun manufacturers?

They would just say, "if you don't want the increased risk, don't fly." Plus, if we dont have them then the terrorists will get us soon! That's totally worth cancer... right....
edit on 3/7/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by spacedonk

Na, I see what he was trying to accomplish.

Him, like many others (including myself) wish to see the TSA go away. He thought that this would be a viable way to achieve that goal, unfortunatly as I pointed out above, they just need to add a spin to the scanned.

Of course, the TSA doesn't bother me for I do not fly.

Yeah, me neither, unless its international.

However, one day you are going to be walking out of your place, heading to the street when all of a sudden TSA is there needing to screen you as part of their random civilian screening task force.

Then what? Spin around and then bend over?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A terrorist could easily bring down a plane with a small travel size TSA Approved™ tube of superglue and a a few newspapers.
Newspappers can easily be rolled up to make clubs (they do this in prison)
Now all the terrorist has to to is go into the bathroom to knock out his teeth
Super glue his teeth to his club
Now he has a SPIKED MACE!!!

But seriously, that pocket was so small there is nothing in there that could not be keystered. TSA provides nothing more than an illusion of safety. These days i think if anyone tried to pull something on a plane the lynch mob that would form would make someone wish TSA caught them.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Many of you are taking this very seriously..

I call HOAX.

First impression when I saw the before and after pic was that nothing had changed apart from the neckless being removed. Where is the proof or indication to say there is another object on the side??

Plus like the one of the posters said above, they look like pretty dull images compared to what you would expect from a real machine. I'm not an expert, but surely there would be more detail??

And I'm sure the big shots that head this wouldn't allow such a mundane mistake...

If it is real though, the major consequences (I assume) would be a increase in terrorism/attempted terrorism, or even worse, the TSA cracking down harder!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Heres a video of it from NaturalNews.ca

tv.naturalnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join