Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The War on Conservative Women -- By Michelle Malkin

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well Michelle Malkin (an outspoken conservative) is pointing out some very choice words by
Liberals against Conservatives.

She lists some good ones ....

She even refers to Obama as a "Troll"

Her article begins:

I'm sorry Rush Limbaugh called 30-year-old Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a "slut." She's really just another professional femme-a-gogue helping to manufacture a false narrative about the GOP "war on women."

I'm sorry the civility police now have an opening to demonize the entire right based on one radio comment — because it's the progressive left in this country that has viciously and systematically slimed female conservatives for their beliefs.

one example:

If I had a dollar for every time libs have called me a "Manila whore" and "Subic Bay bar girl," I'd be able to pay for a ticket to a Hollywood-for-Obama fundraiser.

It gets better, see the article !

Michelle Malkin Speaks !!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Michelle Malkin is freaking hot.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow. The only thing in that article I'd heard of was the Ed Schultz debacle.

It was Al Gore consultant Naomi Wolf who accused the late Jeane Kirkpatrick of being "uninflected by the experiences of the female body."

Really?

It was Keith Olbermann, then at MSNBC and now at Al Gore's Current TV, who wrote on Twitter that columnist S.E. Cupp was "a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does" and who called me a "mashed up bag of meat with lipstick on it." He stands by those remarks. Olbermann has been a special guest at the White House.

REALLY?

I still believe what Rush said was out of line, but the examples she gave go way beyond the pale.

Freedom of speech: for liberals only.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
One of the few public personalities who tells it right. One of the few I respect!
She is one of very few who have the integrity to have moral convictions and stands by them.

I wish there were a few republican men who had the "guts" to tell it like it is. Michelle has no fear and
she isn't afraid of the backlash she knows is coming.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the personal attacks on Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Judge Sotomayer, Nancy Pelosi.... See the list can go on and on for both sides.

Though I do admit I m surprised by the number of sponsors that Limbaugh has lost. Perhaps it was because the woman was still a student and not exactly a career politician or even a part of that same arena. S

he was just a woman giving her thoughts on a policy being decided on by all men when it is clearly a woman's issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovebringer
Kind of reminds me of the personal attacks on Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Judge Sotomayer, Nancy Pelosi.... See the list can go on and on for both sides.

Though I do admit I m surprised by the number of sponsors that Limbaugh has lost. Perhaps it was because the woman was still a student and not exactly a career politician or even a part of that same arena. S

he was just a woman giving her thoughts on a policy being decided on by all men when it is clearly a woman's issue.

Can't wait to see those !!

I hope ya got some quotes and links.

We need them for our collection

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'll get right on that!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Where are all the outraged feminists? I thought they didn't stand for demeaning language towards women? Why aren't they demanding that the liberal men be fired or forced to apologize for using words like 'slut' or creating a list of the most 'doable' conservative women?

Of course, any sensible person knows the answer. All the cries of "sexism" and a "war on women" being waged by those nasty "GOP misogynists" is just a pathetic and desperate attempt to recruit more left-wingers by pandering to a certain demographic in the hopes that they really are that dense and gullible.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Michelle Malkin, the FOX News Neocon stooge... She's nothing but a propagandist for the Neocons. Of course she's going to say there's a war on conservative women. Of course she will call Obama a troll. Here she is in 2007 criticising Ron Paul for questioning 9/11.

edit on 11-3-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join