It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What is your secret? How do you do it on a daily basis? Half the time I feel so tired, drained , stressed and worn out. Then I see someone who is like so happy go lucky, going 75 miles an hour. Even my dad goes goes like 75 miles an hours. Where are you getting all this energy from? Is it just natural? Most of the time I can't even keep my eyes opened. Yuh, and that's after I even get a good night sleep.

I swear, it feels like some people are just born with this natural instinct as robots, while others are born as zombies.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Vitamin B12, B6, and D3. I could not function without it. Also a person's attitude has a lot to do with their energy levels. Perhaps thinking positive, and getting some sunshine would help? Exercising regularly will give you an energy as well as an attitude boost.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

It's impossible to get my attitude boost until my life is back on it's serene state, and not a hectic state where I feel I have no control. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The single most important thing for maintaining a healthy energy level is eatting well. And by well i mean whole, non-processed foods.

The worst thing you can do is to eat fast foods day in and day out. Even pre-packaged foods, canned foods, frozen, freeze dried. Get these out of your diet and spend time each day cooking your food from scratch. I cannot recommend this enough.

I spent several years working out in the gym and was wondering why i was making mediocre gains at best no matter how hard i tried. Then i met a local bodybuilder who gave me one of the single best peices of advice i have ever heard in my life. And that is to remove all processed foods from my diet. Yeah, i dont always stick to it 100%, but nothing, and i mean nothing has had a bigger impact on my energy levels and generally happiness.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I read something a couple of years back about scientists discovering a "lazy gene". I remember thinking, ahaa, I have the lazy gene, and I could sleep for weeks if you'd let me. I have zero energy too. And I do cook meals from scratch, and I'm not fat.

Here we go
the sleepyhead gene

the lazy gene

I have both of these and I know it without testing.
edit on 7-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I haven't heard of the lazy gene, but I know two people that I live with that definitely have it. ROFL. Oh, I got to go read that. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I actually agree with this statement. I mean when everyone is asleep and some major event may happen, who better then to wake everyone up on high alert.

However, Professor Idzikowski believes that people with these gene mutations may actually be part of a natural genetic spread in the human race which could be beneficial to society.

He said: "It is quite useful to have some people who can be fully awake at times when everyone else is fast asleep."

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I have zero energy too. And I do cook meals from scratch, and I'm not fat.

Just imagine how you would feel if you ate nothing but processed or fast foods? Much more tired i would imagine. And your right, it IS lazy to say you know you have a "lazy" gene without testing. Getting tested could show you are simply lacking in magnesium or somthing. One needle and test could make your life so much better.

You should also consider actually having your blood work done, ditto to the OP. You could be deficient in something, and it doesnt have to be due to a bad diet. My wife was found to be lacking in iron, and after supplementing it into her diet, she feels 100% better. Easy as that.

edit on 7-3-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join