It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find a new spiritual path please(or fine tune mine).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I use to do a lot of kundalini meditation

as well as practiced mindfulness all day long when I could remember to. I do yoga at least once a week. I read a lot into metaphysics and am very open to many topics but all this information has got my mind going bonkers lol. My mind is like a month of c2cam crammed into one lol. Anyways I was looking for a specific spiritual practice and would like to take it from someone's education and experience perhaps even a website with a group that I could join to share experiences.

I go to work for 2 weeks at a work camp in the north then come home for one week. I fly to work this afternoon. I work nightshift for 12 hrs and I am also going to be working out also. I also should note that I quit smoking in the last 2 weeks and wont be coming back to it. I am very determined something just snapped inside me.... lol I don't know what but it feels like I have to find my zone and begin to open up to my abilities as a person I guess... Its hard to explain. thanks for any input.

Oh and my goal is to be a spiritual teacher and to slow myself and my mind down to a point of complete resolution. I feel I have attained this before.
edit on 7-3-2012 by PositivelyDetermined because: Adding the last part extra DIV

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

Here are some videos for you to ponder:

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
First, this is my opinion, so treat is as such.

Now, concerning spirituality, TRUE spirituality, it cannot be taught, it´ll come through self-realization,
if it´s going to do so. Because of this, people who aspire to be spiritual teachers, end up as charlatans.
This is my firm belief:
Do your thing and let the universe sort out the rest.
edit on 7-3-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Mighty and erect is this Will of mine, this Pyramid
of fire whose summit is lost in Heaven. Upon it
have I burned the corpse of my desires.

Mighty and erect is this [Phi-alpha-lambda-lambda-omicron-sigma] of my Will.

The seed thereof is That which I have borne within me
from Eternity; and it is lost within the Body of
Our Lady of the Stars.

I am not I; I am but an hollow tube to bring down
Fire from Heaven.

Mighty and marvelous is this Weakness, this
Heaven which draweth me into Her Womb, this
Dome which hideth, which absorbeth, Me.

This is The Night wherein I am lost, the Love
through which I am no longer I.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There is no right or wrong path, just one that works for the individual.

Use your inner guide, or some call it intuition.

If something feels right do it, if it doesn't then avoid it.

Accepting the practices of any philosophy becomes a dogma, so if you do not like to be led, lead yourself by intuition. Intuition is your higher-self shining through. Only you know what resonates with you.

Peace Out,

RT

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Check out UG Krishnamurti (not Jiddu Krishnamurti)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not one person will have the same path, nor can another tell a person what path to walk. The key to finding the path and staying on it is listening to your inner voice. Often times we look at what is right in front of us as the path, instead try looking down at it , and see the big picture. Start questioning yourself and actions, what led you to where you are now on this journey? Start at the beginning, make the connections, and most importantly listen. When you can learn to absolutley trust your inner voice great things are revealed. Safe passage my friend, find the light and follow it for surely it will lead the way.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Don't complicate it. Be happy. Understand that happiness itself is something spiritual, something that is natural to follow. It is when the humans try to complicated that they come up with false belief systems .

When you are happy, you are being who you NATURALLY are and therefore you are going with the flow of NATURE/UNIVERSE.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't know how you may view my personal experiences as educated in this field but I feel some things I have learned may help you out.

First [color=cyan]believe in yourself with that [color=cyan]take time to evaluate your total outcomes (wants/needs) like what do you wish to do?

Me personally I wish to find alternate ways to clean or EFFECT/BALANCE dirty planet EA*RTH AND ALSO this lil UNIVERSE pollutions-waste toxics-radiations artificial-negative energy resonating creations humans or other. Clean in ways of using the collective conscious to inject SAFER usage VIBRATIONS of minerals deposits nuclear/chemical/bio materials ect. By either conscious influence/ technology influence/ or influence from BEYOND* THAT MAY BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE FROM OTHER UN THOUGHT OF DIRECTIONS. With that I tend to request certain amounts of energy during what you may consider meditations periods.

[color=cyan]Request energy from the CREATOR of ALL* thru SUN/SOL - Celestial energy deliverers - VENUS - or the UNIVERSAL FAMILY OF ELDER/ANCIENTS (because to me ALL* creations are RELATED in respect of coming from the CREATOR) so they may have ways to help CLEAN/FIX/TEACH ect. So you have to [color=cyan]have your goals as to WHY YOU are seeking to enhance your SPIRITUAL JOURNEY to assist in your methods of meditation and HIGHER SELF GUIDING (outside of 3d) of your EA*RTH environment suit VESSEL within the 3rd dimension. I think this will help you and your HIGHER SELF connect better so your not missing messages or interpreting EVOL messages as TRUTH (for you will alert other Possible negative or LOWER vibrating ENERGIES of your presence the more you resonate/VIBRATE on a positive level outside the 3rd dimension where some of the EVOLS may exist in their PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE AS WELL). So [color=cyan]be careful with your intents You don't want to work hard at [color=cyan]chiseling away the excess ego or non pertinent parts of your LIGHT just to be taken advantage of by DEMONS who see you as possible VESSEL to operate within. [color=cyan]Be STRONG in MIND and BODY to prevent the parasites from being able to feed off of your practices or deceive you once aware that your within their realm and CAN cause influence as well.

1 wishes you the best in finding your ENLIGHTENED path as they seem not to be clearly provided seems more like seek and shall you find as other members within this thread have stated.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I believe that you don't find the perfect path for you, the perfect path will find you, or be made clear to you, just clearly ask for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
have a look into my thread series down in my sig...

maybe it helps?

peace, love and light
let u guide by higer i

jim

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Concerning the Kundalini, I found something, today, that might interest you: Kripalupanishad. And of course, you can also raise the Kundalini with some hand Mudras: the mystic mark of the triangle of the tripura tapini upanishad is one of them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey,
Just FOrget everything and jump straight into Advaita Vedanata, or Nonduality. Read up on Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta, Aziz Kristof, Greg Goode, John Wheeler, and especially research the wesite called meditationexpert.

Basically you are not the mind, you are the Awareness prior to the mind. Remaining in this Awareness will not only free your conscious from your body and allow you to explore outside of it, but eventually come Permanent Enlightenment. I've been there and glimpsed some of these things and states of No 'I' just from these book. However went back to work 7 days a week and didn't have the time to get back on my spiritual homework. Now I have time and am getting back to this.

When you follow these things. All kundalini's and chakras and chi channels will open up spontaneously. You don't have to work on them. Just sit as awareness and everything will follow accordingly by non-doing.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hi, PositivelyDetermined.

Just to show you how I do think NOW, here it is:

" You don't see the world as it IS,
but how YOU are ! ".

How come is it that I came up to say such a phrase ?
See the links of the first 2 lines of my signature ! B-)
They WILL answer A LOT of your important questions ! !

Blue skies.

top topics

join