It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Discussion concerning the alleged moonbase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hello John,

I'd like to begin this thread by asking a few questions about the base on the moon. Hopefully others will be able to contribute their questions as well.

1. What is your opinion of what is shown in the following picture? I found it on a US Navy server which allows the public to access the Clementine Satellite photographs of the surface of the moon. The coordinates are: 1 pixel = 1km, Lat= -1, Long= 311:

Larger picture of the same area/coodinates:

Source: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

2. In your opinion, what are the types of activities that the extraterrestrial species have been conducting on the Moon?

3. In what way do you view the history of interaction between Human space programs and alien activites on the Moon?

Thank you John,
MK

EDIT: Added larger picture, clarified focus of thread in title by adding John's name.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

[edit on 20-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Hello John,

I'd like to begin this thread by asking a few questions about the base on the moon. Hopefully others will be able to contribute their questions as well.

1. What is your opinion of what is shown in the following picture? I found it on a US Navy server which allows the public to access the Clementine Satellite photographs of the surface of the moon. The coordinates are: 1 pixel = 1km, Lat= -1, Long= 311:

2. In your opinion, what are the types of activities that the extraterrestrial species have been conducting on the Moon?

3. In what way do you view the history of interaction between Human space programs and alien activites on the Moon?

Thank you John,
MK

1. I am not an expert on moon geography but I believe that to be Mare Fecunditis (or Stinking Plains as the locals call it). The area of the enlargement is Messier which has always intrigued scientists. Speculation is that it was caused by an oblique meteor impact. What is interesting and is not shown clearly in the photo is the 2 straight narrow rays, resembling the tail of a comet, trail across the surface to a distance of about 120 kms.
2. They use the moon as a base for their experiment with our souls.Undeground labs are used to check and tweak abductees.
3. They are the scientists, we are the lab rats.

I forgot to mention that I have taken clearer pictures of the moon with my 30 year old Nikon with 200mm zoom lens from my backyard.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by johnlear]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

They use the moon as a base for their experiment with our souls.Undeground labs are used to check and tweak abductees.

This is pretty interesting since one of the Bush/Cheney space plans actually entails establishing an "H3" mining facility on the moon- some type of element that will supposedly be used to propel earth ships to Mars.

Even with all of these elaborate plans, do you think any Earth-based space programs will actually make it to the moon again? It seems like it is very unlikely- after all, they're planning to run these missions around 2020.

I forgot to mention that I have taken clearer pictures of the moon with my 30 year old Nikon with 200mm zoom lens from my backyard.

Yes, the Navy certainly doesn't give the public much of an idea as to what the moon REALLY looks like. I wonder your thoughts on what might happen if private space programs (moon orbiters, etc) ever get off the ground? Then again, perhaps there are already private space programs that are active, we just aren't being told?

MK

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[Even with all of these elaborate plans, do you think any Earth-based space programs will actually make it to the moon again? It seems like it is very unlikely- after all, they're planning to run these missions around 2020.

Yes, the Navy certainly doesn't give the public much of an idea as to what the moon REALLY looks like. I wonder your thoughts on what might happen if private space programs (moon orbiters, etc) ever get off the ground? Then again, perhaps there are already private space programs that are active, we just aren't being told?

MK

I'm think we probably have a deal cooked up with the greys to have some kind of base there and we do a little commuting back and forth but no public effort will ever go there again.

No private space program will ever go to the moon.

To see a unretouched 16 x 20 picture from the Lunar Orbiter series is a thing of beauty. There is so much stuff up there.

jra

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Mr Lear, I'd just like to confirm something you said in this thread. You stated that you have taken clearer photos of the Moon with a 200mm lens? Do you mean that you have taken close-up photos of the Moon, like the one that MKULTRA has shown here, with your camera? Or did you mean something else? I just want to make sure I'm not misinterpretting what you said.

About the image of the Moons surface that's in the first post. I'd just like to say that the Clementine spacecraft did take about 1.5 million photos in total of the Moons surface. The anomaly in that picture could be some type of graphical error. You can see faint verticle rows in the image. I believe that would be from having many photos put together to form a larger image. The rectangular anomaly fits right in one of the rows.

I'm not trying to debunk the image, just trying to offer other explinations. With the amount of image compression on those photos, it makes it hard figure out what it could be. But here is another image I found of the "Sea of Fertility" taken by Apollo 15.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

You will note that there is no anomaly to the right of the two small creators in this photo. Of course there is a 20+ year differnce between the images we're compairing, but I thought i'd point that out anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A couple more "anomalies" that I found on the Clementine website.

Mr. Lear what could these blurred objects be? Do they look like what we would expect with the "tower", or perhaps just photographic flaws? I sure wish there was a better place to go for clearer pictures- so much for NASA being "for the people".

Coordinates are: 64 lat, 265 long, 1 pixel = 1km, 768 x 768

[edit on 22-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

new topics

top topics

join