It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Michigan Family: Couple With 4-Month-Old Baby Disappear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I hope they find this family safe. I don't think they should rule out abductions just yet. Impossible theory, I know, but who knows, vanished without a trace. A whole family?? If they went on a trip they would have to get gas at some point. Anyone who travels always leaves some type of trail.

gma.yahoo.com...

By REENA NINAN

Timothy Medsker, 33, and Sabrina Medsker, 34, vanished with their 4-month-old son Joshua without any warning. They were last seen at a birthday party for their niece and their last phone call was placed on Feb. 16.

The young couple has a successful cleaning business with strong ties to the small Michigan town of Petoskey.

Despite attempts to track them down the family and police haven't heard from them at all. "This is 100 percent out of character and very concerning," said Kelly Manthei, Timothy Medsker's sister.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If I wanted to disappear, I'd hide my tracks. Smart people would know how to cover their tracks. Hopefully they are just running away for some reason. Strange and scary to just disappear like that though. The thought of foul play conjures up some nightmare scenarios in my mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maybe they're in the witness protection program. In that case, they would be living somewhere with different names and a fabricated backstory.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Witness protection was my first though (as I see was someone else's too)...

This is a very interesting case I must say. I hope it isn't one that will horrify us with the ending.

peace - and prayers for them!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I didn't think about that. But, if they were in WITSEC, why would they still have communications with the family? I remember it saying they were going to a baby shower or something. And they just went to the niece's party. Doesn't sound like WTSEC to me. Usually when you go into the program, you have to sever all ties with the past. Don't you? And if they are in WITSEC, looks like their cover is blown now.

Sorry, my grammar and spelling sucks, I know. I can't seem to focus today. Like my mind is like missing steps.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Timothy, Sabrina and Joshua and this family please contact the authorities.

peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How are they supporting themselves? Even if they are paying with cash wouldn't they have gone to a bank? If they had cash on hand then they were planning this and there should be some evidence.

Strange story, I hope they are okay.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hope they are ok.
Not high jacking any thread here, just curious.
Did any of them have autism?

These autism kids have been wondering off in Australia its kinda freaky. was going make a thread about it pondering the idea of Alien Abduction. people with autism are gifted, Alien Hybrid?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
That's the first I have ever heard of the Autism children going Australia. Go ahead and make a thread about it. Would like to know more information about that. Thanks. Great, now your scaring me at placing the child in the hospital. Really don't have a choice, we are not equipped to handle her rages. I'll be the first to admit that.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You think the mom had a little fling with E.T.?

What about the dad? Maybe they offed the dad and are hiding out on the mothership?

Just playing, who knows at this point.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They are aeeee OKAAYYYY, they just went to Detroit for a vacation.........hear its lovely this time of year.......

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

They found them? Do you have a link to the story? Or, are you just making that up?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The trouble was what would I post it under because its just a Theory I'm only pondering it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The reality is NO they did not find them, i was just commenting on how nice it is to visit detroit (sarcasm).

And chances are they wont find them...if they've been gone since last month........with a baby in tow.....no way they wouldnt have left a paper trail....or a diaper trail for that matter.

Chances are this is another family crime scene waiting to be discovered. thats just my opinion though.

And yes.......its not really shocking to me that this stuff happens on a daily basis......perhaps if sociaty in this country wasnt so fake and tardis we wouldnt have to keep posting things like this to remind us just how foul humanity has the potential to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh, sorry. I miss understood you. Would of been great to hear good news on finding them. Cute couple and the baby is just so tiny.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There is something very strange indeed with all of these people and babies disappearing,especially in the past couple of years.I believe some of them are connected,just my own feelings on the issue though.

I watch discovery id a lot(I know some of it is dramatized quit a bit)and watched a show on the family in California that was last seen walking over the border into Mexico,never to be seen again.
I get the willies when I hear of these disapearences.
Does anyone else think some of them are connected?Or feel there's more than what the officials are telling us?

I hope they are found alive and well,until then I'll say a prayer that they return safe and sound...

edit on 7-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Witness protection was my first though (as I see was someone else's too)...

This is a very interesting case I must say. I hope it isn't one that will horrify us with the ending.

peace - and prayers for them!
Do you have any info on the case of the missing baby(not Lisa)I believe it was in Michigan back in the fall?The estranged husband took her when he was picking them up to go to court when the mother went back into the house to get something,does it ring a bell?
I believe the husband was arrested and he would'nt say where or what he did to his daughter?
I was curious as I haven't heard anything at all about what happened with that case.

I'm asking you because I know you have kept up with the baby Lisa case and this happened a bit after Lisa disappeared.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is so sad.
I know the conspiracy theories are WP but what if they just ran off the road into a steep ditch?
Remember the guy that survived a month in his car under the snow?
Has anyone tracked the route they took and looked into the ravines and ditches?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that was the first thing officers checked with the nieces party, but then again some people sway off their daily routes. Or maybe they got lost. Which is real easy to do. I got lost in a cornfield following a road that I thought was going to my mom's house. Little did I know.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
This is so sad.
I know the conspiracy theories are WP but what if they just ran off the road into a steep ditch?
Remember the guy that survived a month in his car under the snow?
Has anyone tracked the route they took and looked into the ravines and ditches?

There was a case here in Argentina, where a family disappeared. There were searches and everything but nothing was found. The media started to say that maybe the dad had snapped and killed them and dragged his name through the mud.

It turned out their car had gone off the road and was covered by really tall bushes, right were the police searches were being made, but they didn't spot the car. Only a helicopter found it later. They were missing 24 days.

On November 14, Fernando Pomar, his wife Gabriela Viagrán, and their two children Candelaria and Pilar were travelling by car to the city of Pergamino, located 220 Km. away from Buenos Aires, and went missing after passing a toll.

Both police and media made various hypothesis about the missing family, many of which accused the father, Fernando Pomar, as the responsible and possible murder.

On December 8 the car was found near Pergamino city, flipped over at the side of a road. All family members were found dead, reported newspaper El Clarín [es].

Police stated the cause was a car accident: the car flipped when it could not make a curve. The high pastures alongside the road might have avoided finding it sooner.

Source

It was a really sad case, the whole family was later discovered dead. I remember reading something about the wife being severely injured but, if found earlier, maybe she could have been saved.

I hope this family is found safe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join