It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! IMPORTANT!: WE ARE NOT being told the full story about the Kony situation!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I saw this video today and could lurk any longer. The cause-good, but all just wrong for quite a few reasons. But really just yesterday I stumbled across a man named Gary Hamel on youtube giving a speach to a University of Phoenix. He used the same upside down pyramid, same devisive speech. He has numrous lectures, all use very psychologically manipulitive language & sentence structure. This link is the most frightening lecture. Is this the real conspiracy sweeping in? I've read hundreds of well built thought on this site, can someone else look at this and say if Im slipping or not? He preaches the same structure we have now just repackaged. This Kony wave is just a push to have more boots in Africa, with China being the big dog in those parts. Is this the "NWO" concept starting its big swing? Are there more people using this upside down pyramid? Why so many similarities? I
I smell Ameropean rats. (I'm an American btw)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ah dude you just pulled me out of a death spiral. I was overwhelmed by that video but I knew I could find a different angle to it on here. Thank you dude.
I agree with you, I suspected despite my emotional reaction that the Obama posters and the Kony posters were to damn similar. That's subliminal messaging at it's finest.
Now that you have pointed the rest out it couldn't be more obvious.

# now Obama will be the guy that got Kony and Osama and he's gonna run that right into the election.
Well it was nice knowing you Americans, have fun in the FEMA camps :p

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
anyone notice that the symbol of this TRI that donations are made to is an up-side-down peace symbol ...?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just support Machine Gun Preacher. He has been fighting Kony for years now. Thats where my support goes. Screw petitions, screw waiting. MGP is already doing great things. If America gets involved, it will just get worse, well all lose more money...its just dumb.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just saw this video for the first time, come to ATS and see this post. I had a sudden light click on after reading your research.

All the colors are the same as Obama which means he will put a stop to this Kony and all the people of the world will worship Obama and America for this happening. He will then be re-elected into office because of the mass number of people who watch this and think he is our savior.

My question is if these guys need money so bad and the got people like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates helping with this, then how come they dont just hand over a few million? Something about this whole "bring the world as one" rubs me the wrong way.

Notice they only talked about Facebook and Youtube? I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
S+F people need to know both sides of the coin before they decide to flip it !

KONY is a big scam. just by watching there main video you can tell reel the viewer in with "over the next 27 mins an experiment will be conducted"..what on me? nahhh mate, you can fcuk off !

Needless to say i didnt make it much further past this point. as many more of you aswell

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

dont need to. some people already know how its going. facebook and youtube are their babies. they'll throw their own info...sorry... DIS info at you from that angle. sky/tievo or what ever your television is will get you with more dis info. there goal is to tick as many boxes as they can to get you to think "well if all these different sources are saying this.. it must be true!" not the case... they control all of the info outlets.

They want the masses thinking of a disaster at the end of the day to turn 2012 into a disaster. simple as that.

The war for your mind is well under way. spread the word 2012 is a good thing. its about a new beginning.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This feels like problem, reaction, solution to get boots on the ground in yet another country.
Also feels like an election stunt.
However, the eeriest thing about this is that it sets a very dangerous precedent for social media mob mentality influencing geo-political situations.
Quiet easy to cry wolf and send the world’s sheep running to the farmer.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm not trying to use this to promote Ron Paul but earlier today I saw the Kony 2012 stuff EVERYWHERE! No joke, our local media facebook pages were covered. Even Ron Paul's facebook page was covered. Within just a few hours, it was being stopped. Lots of people were posting articles, videos, and arguing against the psyop that it is. Ron Paul supporters have learned not to accept everything that is thrown at them. It's exciting to be part of a group of people that are awake and combat even the most difficult of situations with logic and research.

I'm also super stoked to come here and see this thread. I knew I would be able to come to ATS for logic. It's awesome that we keep the ATS motto strong, DENY IGNORANCE.

I just want to say great thread. I flagged it and I hope everyone else will also. Definitely needs more attention to stop the madness that is growing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well for a few brief hours today I felt a sense of renewed hope & faith in people, their compassion, their sense of humanity & their ability to pull together as a collective to right a wrong.

The Kony2012 video did just as OP suggests- tugged at my heartstrings, made me feel empowered that I too,could help make a difference with my support.

Am I a 'sheeple'? Obviously, according to many on this thread.
I thank OP & other posters for making me aware of possible ulterior motives of not only the government, but also the charity IC themselves. And the truth is you could well be absolutely right in your suspicions.

But even after learning more about these possibilities (& even agreeing with some), I am still in support of IC.
The fact that they look like really putting a stop to this man,(& hopefully his associates), is enough reason for me.

A drop in the ocean amongst the other equally important injustices that could use the same attention at this time, but its a start. The collective power of people DOES matter.

If the US try what you've been suggesting, then I'm equally hopeful that this will also be brought to the attention of the masses the same way, & they will fight it the same way as the IC campaign- (we all know how pissed people get when they feel duped.)

Whilst I know there will always be bad eggs in with the good, in ANY organization/charity, I can't let those bad ones stop me from trying. And I truly hope that others won't either.
I've got to believe that I share this planet with many, many good people & that together we can make positive change.
If I stop believing that then WTF is the point of anything?

Baaaaa

edit on 8-3-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I found this website! The video is so powerful attached to the video!

activisionary.info...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I hope with all my heart people keep supporting this cause...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Looking over their financials I will say what my suspicions are here. Having been president of 2 501[c]3 organizations I know there are some loopholes in accounting that be used to make money.

The film production costs are what raised my eyebrows - $851,000 for 2011 alone.

Though it does not specify who did the production work it's my guess that's exactly how our young filmmakers have assured themselves a well-paying job by "outsourcing" the production work to themselves under cover of an incorporated production business. While not illegal it would be frowned upon by anyone familiar with charity organizations and a breach of public trust.

Look at Bob Geldoff. For a loser musician he's done quite well for himself selling "aid" for humanitarian causes and indirectly causing the deaths of thousands in Ethiopian relocation programs. The best of intentions can have the worst of effects.

Just a wild hunch here, will have to do some research to see just what the reality is.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The website:

visiblechildren.tumblr.com...

Is working perfectly on Facebook for me. I must say earlier on, it required the user to input the usual code, as in MU2sT and stuff like that. Now, however, i did not have to do that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm finding it hard to find any background info on the director, can anyone point me in the right direction?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Say we find and kill Kony i mean it will be easy if a journalist can find him in Africa am sure the USA dont have to send a army to find him. what happens once hes dead? pretty much nothing someone will take over and continue and then US will have more bases in other countries because they ofcause need to relocate to a new place with oil and natrual minerals since the war in the middle east is nearly over.

Say he doesnt go quietly and he LRA put up a fight the increase of children soilders will rapidly rise and then it will look like a slaughterhouse and then the US will look like evil people wanting to kill children. Then to the native it will look like the USA is the bad guy killing their people and then that will breed more hate then we have a new face to terrorism.

All am saying is once USA go to a country to free them they will stay there for other reasons. Aslong as peace comes at the end of a barrel its not peace, they dont have to send a army to find him.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I dont no if this has been pointed out but...

Think about the 20th of April 2012 date for a second. Look at the posters and banners and who do we see in it? Hitler...!

Now after looking up a few things read-

"Adolf Hitler's 50th birthday on April 20, 1939 was a national holiday in Nazi Germany. On that day, the largest military parade in the history of the Third Reich was held in Berlin."

Im not saying there is a link here but the way things are going millions of young people on the same date in 2012 will be heading out in parade for a cause they really only till a few days ago did not no of. I find it pritty scary.

Over 700 young from my town alone are going into are town centre to spread the word.. now im sorry but it appears that this is being massed against young people.

There is something major up, one thing is for sure. Obama is gonna be the biggest winner out of this.
edit on 8-3-2012 by dlynch343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Are we looking at the same information?

link
edit on 8-3-2012 by jewells because: Lol coz I cant upload pictures!! (sorry!)

From the 'Critiques' page-
link

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
All the people in support of this on facebook hate this stuff. Always 2 sides to every argument, though i tend to be "that guy" a bit too often. But hey, what's ATS for?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Joesph Kony is legitimate, and the missing children are legitimate. There has been many documentaries on the matter with interviews with many families of the missing children.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join