It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just had the weirdest dream. I was with a guy (I don't seem to know him) and we decided to 'test death'. I know it sounds weird, but I think he was there to die with me, or to lead me through the process I don't know. Maybe he was like a 'tour guide' lol..

And then it suddenly happened.. We died, and end up in a very narrow tube, almost like a white glowy intestine. Really narrow. We were both in it facing each other as we rushed through this thing. This tube opened above our heads and we came in to a huge arena I might say. It was full of people. Everybody was dressen in black and we had to dress in black, too (more like just a cloth). Somebody let us out in to the stadium, something like the colosseum if you will.

We saw that the people in black were lined against a wall and were burned. This was to let them 'go' to the last and final stadium. So this whole Arena thing was just the waiting room, for the separation. I went like "we get burned??" And my guide said "let's find a knife, it's quicker".. lol

We were so excited, that we finally did it but we were also sad that we couldn't tell anybody on the other side. Unfortunately I woke up before I could go through the last 'death'

This is not meant as a prediction, it's just a weird dream I wanted to share!

edit on 7-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Nice one!
I had one dream about me dying recently. It was very futuristic. I was having my fist trip to the moon and I was asked by some friends who was working in some kind of repairment department in lunar traveling. I was allowed to come cos their 4'th member was sick so I got to join them. Their mission was to repair something that had broken of some sort of lighthouse on the moon.

When we took of from Earth the tingleling inside me was intense. It was exciting! It only took about an half a hour to get to the moon. The pod we travelled in were well used, moontraveling had been going on for quite some time. I could see buildings on the moon, but far apart from eachother and obviously buildt by rich people back at earth to look at the stars. Like a fancy cabin out on the country, but on the Moon,

We did the repairs, I got yelled at because I started drinking some wine I had found in the lighthouse before we even had taken off to get back to Earth. Something was wrong when we took off, but the pilot said we could fix it when we got back to Earth. The whole pod fell apart in the middle of our journey back to Earth and I saw my friends floating dead in the vast space before me, I realized within splitseconds that I was dying. I kind of fell into a black hole when my sould separated from my body, after that I woke up.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

lol.. drank some wine!!
Good one!!

Man if we could only remember more details.. maybe a dream journal will help. Dreams make the best stories
With yours it was like reading a plot summary of a movie!!
awesome

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Late 2010 I had a dream that my wife, my son and I were on the beach in the Caribbean at our time share. We would be visiting in the latter two weeks of February. The sky turned bright, I mean really bright! A hum overcame our bodies as we raced for the safety of our cottage. We entered the unit and held hands as the wave of power in a purple haze consumed us and I awoke in a bit of terror. I was confused for a moment and left with the thought of the outcome which was left as a mystery in the dream unless death is nothing more than the end. I wished the dream ending had been a conclusion or maybe more hopefully a continuation. It was final though which is an ending as far as the dream goes. The mystery ending makes it a conundrum. I think of it often. I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst while continuously trying to connect positively with every human that I come into contact with every day.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My friend you dream was more than just a random dream, it was a truthful dream aswell as a warning, my advice would be to heed it, I will explain it to you if you wish to know it's meaning.

When you died and passed through the tube, you reached the realm known as barzakh or barrier.

''The interval between death and the Day of Resurrection is called Barzakh in arabic. The literal meaning of Barzakh is obstruction or barrier. Since this period is a barrier is between this world and the life Hereafter, that is why it called Barzakh.'

Dressing in black would mean that you are from the people of the left and a disbeliever, they are those who will be awaiting the the Eternal Punishment of the Hell-fire.

The literal meaning of the word Barzakh is 'barrier between two things'. From Islamic point of view Barzakh is the period which intervenes between this world and the life Hereafter commencing immediately after the death of a man and ending on the Day of Resurrection. As soon as a man dies, he enters Barzakh.

When you saw people line up and being burned, this was in fact the punishment of the grave and a taster of what was coming, the last stadium would be the day of Judgement and the people you saw were in fact not going to be judged at all but were going straight to the Hell-fire.

I advice you to seek the truth before death arrives, because there will be no going back, no forgiveness, no mercy after you die, your only chance is while your alive.

"but we were also sad that we couldn't tell anybody on the other side"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint88
My friend you dream was more than just a random dream, it was a truthful dream aswell as a warning, my advice would be to heed it, I will explain it to you if you wish to know it's meaning.

When you died and passed through the tube, you reached the realm known as barzakh or barrier.

''The interval between death and the Day of Resurrection is called Barzakh in arabic. The literal meaning of Barzakh is obstruction or barrier. Since this period is a barrier is between this world and the life Hereafter, that is why it called Barzakh.'

Dressing in black would mean that you are from the people of the left and a disbeliever, they are those who will be awaiting the the Eternal Punishment of the Hell-fire.

The literal meaning of the word Barzakh is 'barrier between two things'. From Islamic point of view Barzakh is the period which intervenes between this world and the life Hereafter commencing immediately after the death of a man and ending on the Day of Resurrection. As soon as a man dies, he enters Barzakh.

When you saw people line up and being burned, this was in fact the punishment of the grave and a taster of what was coming, the last stadium would be the day of Judgement and the people you saw were in fact not going to be judged at all but were going straight to the Hell-fire.

I advice you to seek the truth before death arrives, because there will be no going back, no forgiveness, no mercy after you die, your only chance is while your alive.

"but we were also sad that we couldn't tell anybody on the other side"

Thanks for your input. Are you muslim?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I actually keep a dream journal - but I only write down the the most crazy ones
Like this one

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by Hellas

I actually keep a dream journal - but I only write down the the most crazy ones
Like this one

I used to have one, but forgot about it. I should start again
edit on 8-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Do it!
You know.. it could turn out to be a book at later point in life

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by Hellas

Do it!
You know.. it could turn out to be a book at later point in life

I'll do just that! And regarding being doomed.. nah I don't think so

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
interesting dream, and strange that others have been dreaming of dying too.
i had a similar one last night, though i didn't die, i did meet some individuals wearing black robes.

I was in an underground tunnel system, kind of like a mine. The tunnels were narrow and the walls gave off this yellowish glow. I was with a young blonde woman and an old man. We were spying on some cultists wearing black robes,i remember hearing them say something about an experiment. Somehow they felt our presence and they looked in our direction. They started conjuring something and then 2 of them dashed towards us. The old man told us to get back and said he'd stay behind to try to buy some time while the girl and i escaped. We turned around and started running. We came upon a passage where the tunnel split into two. She went for the right and i went to the left. My tunnel was a dead end, but there was a small hole that went upwards. I started digging with my hands and felt that i was close to the surface. My arm managed to break to the surface, but i couldn't make the hole any bigger.. I then remember telling myself i had to shapeshift, so i turned transparent and then a small owl appeared in the center of my ghostly body. I burrowed my way out and then morphed back into a human. It was dark out, but i could still see so im guessing it was dusk or something. I was in some kind of marsh or wetland and there were desert cliffs in the distance. I noticed a small cabin nearby and i went inside. I locked the door and looked around but it was empty. I then heard a terrible scream, im not sure what it was, it sounded like a dog dying mixed with a human screaming in pain.

Then the old man appeared next to me but he was transparent. He gave me an old strange gun and told me i'd need it, then he dissapeared. I heard something land on the roof and i knew it was that thing. I dont know how, but i could "feel" what it looked like. it was something made out of different decaying human and animal parts.

it started slamming against the door trying to get inside. I aimed the gun at the door and woke up.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
interesting dream, and strange that others have been dreaming of dying too.
i had a similar one last night, though i didn't die, i did meet some individuals wearing black robes.

I was in an underground tunnel system, kind of like a mine. The tunnels were narrow and the walls gave off this yellowish glow. I was with a young blonde woman and an old man. We were spying on some cultists wearing black robes,i remember hearing them say something about an experiment. Somehow they felt our presence and they looked in our direction. They started conjuring something and then 2 of them dashed towards us. The old man told us to get back and said he'd stay behind to try to buy some time while the girl and i escaped. We turned around and started running. We came upon a passage where the tunnel split into two. She went for the right and i went to the left. My tunnel was a dead end, but there was a small hole that went upwards. I started digging with my hands and felt that i was close to the surface. My arm managed to break to the surface, but i couldn't make the hole any bigger.. I then remember telling myself i had to shapeshift, so i turned transparent and then a small owl appeared in the center of my ghostly body. I burrowed my way out and then morphed back into a human. It was dark out, but i could still see so im guessing it was dusk or something. I was in some kind of marsh or wetland and there were desert cliffs in the distance. I noticed a small cabin nearby and i went inside. I locked the door and looked around but it was empty. I then heard a terrible scream, im not sure what it was, it sounded like a dog dying mixed with a human screaming in pain.

Then the old man appeared next to me but he was transparent. He gave me an old strange gun and told me i'd need it, then he dissapeared. I heard something land on the roof and i knew it was that thing. I dont know how, but i could "feel" what it looked like. it was something made out of different decaying human and animal parts.

it started slamming against the door trying to get inside. I aimed the gun at the door and woke up.

wow what a cool dream. Weird that you thought of shapeshifting and actually did it like it's the normal thing to do lol

top topics

join