It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by zabarjad

The first inhabitants of that area were the Canaanites. Those are the Palestinians.

You will have to show me concrete proof please. DNA evidence linking them to the canaanites or its lies.

The true descendants are yet to be recognize but, it has been established that Judaism was Hijacked in 740AD.. Read the Rothschild TIMELINE link in the above post..

As horribly as Israel (ashkenazi Crypto-Jews) attacks and bulldozes Gaza it would lead me to think the Palestinians ARE the descendants..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Ask the people in around Israel about your view. Do yourself a favor and read up on the USS Liberty. Israel let's other fight their battles. They stir the pot. get the shat to stinking, then tell others how odorous it is and why do'nt YOU ALL take care of that. AS stated before. MUCK EM.

Why do others do their bidding?

why are tey not ignored and left to rot or pipe down.

It's like a 5ft man yelling and shouting at a group of large men
in the company of other large men. Remove the back up
and suddenly silence is golden.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
the Jews aren't going anywhere,they conquered the land in the six-day war.(with help or not--)they have the right to exist right where they are.their ancient homeland. look at how prosperous they have turned the land after the conquest. suggesting a relocation of the Israelis is like you suggesting the u.s. give Texas, California, and Arizona back to Mexico.the Arabs lost the war now they have to accept it like everyone else threw-out history.there is an agenda threw out the conspiracy community being imposed by people like texxe marrs,david ike and other Illuminati puppets-to blame it all on the "Zionist"-this has been happening threw out history. those of you familiar with this propaganda understand. we know that "the protocols of the learned elders of Zion"(which have been proven a hoax) are one of the many tools used threw-out history to shed the blame on the Jews instead of the real "Elite"- yes the jews hold high places but most of them that do could care less about the land of Israel.
bottom line is ---
STOP BELIEVING EVERY B.S. YOU HEAR AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

when the whole world turns its hatred towards the Jews. than the end will start.

edit on 8-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If they keep poking Iran then they will end up in the stratoshpere along with
the rest of us mugs

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
the Jews aren't going anywhere,they conquered the land in the six-day war.(with help or not--)they have the right to exist right where they are.their ancient homeland. look at how prosperous they have turned the land after the conquest. suggesting a relocation of the Israelis is like you suggesting the u.s. give Texas, California, and Arizona back to Mexico.the Arabs lost the war now they have to accept it like everyone else threw-out history.there is an agenda threw out the conspiracy community being imposed by people like texxe marrs,david ike and other Illuminati puppets-to blame it all on the "Zionist"-this has been happening threw out history. those of you familiar with this propaganda understand. we know that "the protocols of the learned elders of Zion"(which have been proven a hoax) are one of the many tools used threw-out history to shed the blame on the Jews instead of the real "Elite"- yes the jews hold high places but most of them that do could care less about the land of Israel.
bottom line is ---
STOP BELIEVING EVERY B.S. YOU HEAR AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

when the whole world turns its hatred towards the Jews. than the end will start.

edit on 8-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

You are not getting it.. Those So-Called Jews are not Jews at all.. Most Israeli (leaders) follow the Talmud and by their own admission call themselves Ashkenazi. They are Khazars "Turkish-Mongol" who hijacked Judaism in 740AD.

They are Crypto-Jews hiding behind Judaism as a ploy to bring about their warped version of Talmud prophecy.

Some FACTS here: www.iamthewitness.com...

And Here: www.whale.to...

Israel was created through Blackmail of President Wilson over an affair he had with a professor's wife into promising Israel to Rothschild via the Balfour Declaration. Also into the draft and espionage act for ww1 and supreme court seats.

IF ANYTHING.. The Palestinians are the true descendants because they are the target of Israel THE ASHKENAZI Crypto-Jews!

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Jews in Palestine were given land. That wasn't good enough for them. In 1948 they decided to massacre Palestinians and steal their lands. And they continue to do so to this day.

The Zionist regime should have ZERO claim to Palestine.

In my last post I said that Israel won the war and they should keep the land. But I've researched more since this morning and I take that back. The truth is there was no real "war". The other Arab nations came to the aid of the Palestinians and were defeated. Israel OCCUPIED Palestinian land. When they were met with opposition, they massacred Palestinians.

edit on 8-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

It's a good location, maybe?

Isn't that location for a possible future Jewish State too close for your personal liking?

Wouldn't you rather they went to the moon?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
If they keep poking Iran then they will end up in the stratoshpere along with
the rest of us mugs

Messing with Iran huh?

Iran said they were going to wipe Israel off the map, not once, not twice, not even thrice.

TWELVE TIMES now they've officially made this statement. And don't you dare claim it's a "mistranslation" because the translated statements into English COMING FROM Iran also say the same thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Um I'm afraid i a m going to do exactly that.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
The Jews in Palestine were given land. That wasn't good enough for them. In 1948 they decided to massacre Palestinians and steal their lands. And they continue to do so to this day.

The Zionist regime should have ZERO claim to Palestine.

In my last post I said that Israel won the war and they should keep the land. But I've researched more since this morning and I take that back. The truth is there was no real "war". The other Arab nations came to the aid of the Palestinians and were defeated. Israel OCCUPIED Palestinian land. When they were met with opposition, they massacred Palestinians.

edit on 8-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

ARG.. Israeli are NOT Jews and they were NOT given that land. They blackmailed Pres. Wilson over an affair he had VIA the Balfour Declaration.. Most Israeli call themselves Ashkenazi Jews and are NOT Jews at all. They Hijacked Judaism 740AD and are KHAZARS.. Turkish-Mongols.. Read my prior post and the links for facts..

Israel is a COMPLETE LIE Created by Blackmail and Genocide by Crypto-Jews..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

we don't want them. I think a better place for them to relocate would be to the bottom of the ocean. nobody will disturb them there.

When you guys call for Israel to be nuked or Jews to move to Antarctica or the bottom of the ocean, I ask myself how you guys ever got the name "liberals". Liberals were supposed to be fair-minded and free-thinking people, now they've become a bunch of haters.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So we should let several years subside ownership of a conquered people. We should give back the land the English & US took from the indigenous Indians of North America? Wait the Jews owned the land over 2000 years ago, wait they aren't entitled to it. Holy books aside, Jews were there first. Just look at the Jordanian disapora of the "Palestinians." I find this whole argument irritating. It's Israeli land, Koran wasn't thought of till 500 years later......

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

We are far away from 'Star Trek' ideas, one day it should come to that, once we as a human race realize we are all together. For now the Israeli State is the Israeli State.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by daaskapital
Mate, the Jews did steal Palestinian land.

Err, no we didn't. We moved to Israel under the British mandate and were living in tiny areas until the backwards Arabs waged war after war upon us. Naturally we fended them off and took over their lands one after another.

If you want to be pissed at anyone, be pissed that the Arabs were so poor at fighting they couldn't even wipe out the tiny Jewish communities that were in Israel prior to the establish of the Jewish nation. And even then, they couldn't do jack, and still can't.

If the Arabs would've let the British settle us in the tiny areas that they did, that were desolate anyway and in no use by the Arabs, perhaps Israel today was a two-state nation with an Arab majority. But no, they had to try and wipe us off, and lost.

I know I know.. it pisses you off hearing it like so. But that's that, "mate".
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

LOL funniest $#!^ ever. By British mandate we went and took over another people's land.

Can you even hear yourself? Does that even sound right to you in your head? Because it sure sounds to me like you're in the wrong place.

By BRITISH mandate, you were allowed to go into another country, a country that had nothing to do with Britain, and take over the homes of the domestic population.

That would be like France telling me that New Zealand is now my land and I can go there and populate. However, Kiwi's don't want to lose their homes and they put up a fight. Unfortunately, Kiwis, like Palestinians are not warriors and have no backing, so the war is quick. Now I own their land because, Kiwis were, how did you put it; "poor at fighting".

IsrealiGuy, I hope your eyes open in this lifetime and you start standing on the right side. As you get older and wiser you will see that another country CANNOT give you the right to take homes from indigenous peoples. That murder, torture and bulldozing is NOT the correct way to secure a home.

You do NOT belong there.

Khar
edit on 8-3-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

America didn't need to drop the bomb? You mean instant end to war? Look at the war estimates if we had not dropped the bomb. We would have been fighting as long as we are in Afghanistan. I am in no way condoning the release of nuclear weapons, at this point it would be a means to an end of mankind.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

The question really is, move all Jews to Israel, now see what happens. Meaning 6.5 million Americans, roughly 13.2 million worldwide. Yeah what is going to happen. Half are a fighting force which would rival North Korea's 1.1 million, I beg the question what would happen?

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

The question really is, move all Jews to Israel, now see what happens. Meaning 6.5 million Americans, roughly 13.2 million worldwide. Yeah what is going to happen. Half are a fighting force which would rival North Korea's 1.1 million, I beg the question what would happen?

29INFDIV

I find it funny (not really) not even 2% of USA population is Jewish (Crypto-Jew) yet, they occupy 80% of our GOV and The "Private" Fed Reserve...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Relocate israel to hell.
I dont want those genocidal psychopathic bastards on my patch.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe just force all the religious elders and political leaders in the region to leave for a few weeks and let the common people sort it out.
Shut down local and regional media as well. Any form of the daily reminders of who their enemies are and why.

Give one side all the food, one side all the water. Force trade.

Something like when 2 siblings fight and the parents make them stare at each other as punishment. The end result is usually laughter and hugs.

--The above is a intended as parable.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Relocation isn't the answer.... A complete Rename for the region is... Isreal/Palestine= Made up names. The name of the region "IS" Canaan and it should be called as such. No arguements, no relocation...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join