It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Israel slaughters Palestinians - This much is true.

K

The would like to recieve aid, but everything has to go through Israel first.

What comes to Israel first is the delivery of physical aid such as medicine and food. This is being transferred into the strip daily, weekly and monthly. Don't believe it?

Hamas has called for peace, but Israel doesn;t want anything to do with it, they enjoy slaughtering innocents.

Hamas did not call for peace as their goal is the destruction of Israel. Israel does not negotiate with a terror organization whos goal is to destroy them. Common sense.
We don't enjoy slaughtering innocents, but can't help the fact that Hamas drags them along with them. Tough luck baby.

Do you not remember the commando raid, where citizens of my country, Britain and many others were shot by Israeli Commandos to stop aid from reaching Palestine.

Yeah I remember the flotilla that was ridiculed by the entire world. What did they achieve besides many people thinking how dumb they are? Nothing at all. The bad PR only lived for more than one week on ATS, and that's not much lol.

If these morons actually intended to bring aid through they'd use the proper channels. They didn't as they saw the whole event as a chance to perform a PR stunt, and as such they were treated.

I'd like to see you try sailing an unauthorized ship to China for example. Chances are you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

as you are clearly feeling pressure now.

Lmfao, pressure, by you? You wish honeybuns.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't want this thread hijacked by trolls , so give the mods an easy time and post
with manners and decorum.

Thank you .

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Israel slaughters Palestinians - This much is true.

K

The would like to recieve aid, but everything has to go through Israel first.

What comes to Israel first is the delivery of physical aid such as medicine and food. This is being transferred into the strip daily, weekly and monthly. Don't believe it?

Hamas has called for peace, but Israel doesn;t want anything to do with it, they enjoy slaughtering innocents.

Hamas did not call for peace as their goal is the destruction of Israel. Israel does not negotiate with a terror organization whos goal is to destroy them. Common sense.
We don't enjoy slaughtering innocents, but can't help the fact that Hamas drags them along with them. Tough luck baby.

Do you not remember the commando raid, where citizens of my country, Britain and many others were shot by Israeli Commandos to stop aid from reaching Palestine.

Yeah I remember the flotilla that was ridiculed by the entire world. What did they achieve besides many people thinking how dumb they are? Nothing at all. The bad PR only lived for more than one week on ATS, and that's not much lol.

If these morons actually intended to bring aid through they'd use the proper channels. They didn't as they saw the whole event as a chance to perform a PR stunt, and as such they were treated.

I'd like to see you try sailing an unauthorized ship to China for example. Chances are you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

as you are clearly feeling pressure now.

Lmfao, pressure, by you? You wish honeybuns.
Yes, Hamas did call for peace and you are in denial if you believe otherwise.

Nice way to kill Hamas operatives, bombing the # out of a fenced in area without any concern as to who may perish. They know they are slaughtering Palestinians and they do not care.

Sending Commandos to take over an unarmed ship is no way to stop it from reaching Palestine. There was no reason to lill the innocent people either. All they were trying to do was help the Palestinians, but no, Israel has to murder them too.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I don't want this thread hijacked by trolls , so give the mods an easy time and post
with manners and decorum.

Thank you .

It is a bit hard when they won't accept the facts.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Until Hamas changes their goals and recognize Israel as a Jewish state there is no point for them to call for peace talks. If I was a known murderer, wearing a shirt saying "My goal is to kill Daaskapital" eventhough I have many others, would it be logical for me to suddenly say I desire peace, even though I wear the same shirt that calls for you to be dead? No it wouldn't be.

An organization that wants peace for itself and it's people should first of all recognize the other side's right to exist. They don't, so their peace requests equal my arse.

Nice way to kill Hamas operatives, bombing the # out of a fenced in area without any concern as to who may perish. They know they are slaughtering Palestinians and they do not care.

Why should I care who is besides a person that sends 5 rockets at my cities? I shouldn't, and I don't.
If they cared about the civilians around them, they wouldn't operate among them. Especially not firing from schools or mosques as I have shown before, or it wasn't real as well? CGI? Hollywood?

If Hamas had bases away from civilians, those bases and them alone would be the ones to be harmed. Killing innocent civilians serves no goal for the IDF, other way around, it only makes it's job harder considering global opinion against it.

If the IDF wanted it would've wiped out the entire Gaza strip in less than half a day worth of bombing. It doesn't do that, it only destroys the militants and the militants embed themselves onto the public. Their problem, not ours. They are the leaders, they were democratically elected, their problem.

Sending Commandos to take over an unarmed ship is no way to stop it from reaching Palestine. There was no reason to lill the innocent people either. All they were trying to do was help the Palestinians, but no, Israel has to murder them too.

Sending an unauthorized ship is no way to send aid. There was no reason to send these ships in to Gaza without getting authorization.
If they truly wanted to bring in the aid, they'd dock at an Israeli port and then it would've been unloaded into Gaza, just like 50k Ton of aid is unloaded there every month.

All they did was trying to earn a PR stunt for themselves by breaking a sovereign nation's naval border. They got what's coming from them and you don't see them complaining much now, do you? Most have probably realized that breaking a border is not something that you do when you're bored or when you want attention.

Speaking of facts, you're the one making up your own. I have provided fact for everything we discussed until the point where you started acting like an idiot and throwing personal insults for no reason.

Come to think of it, it really tells much of you if the only reason you're insulting me is that I'm on the other side of the fence. Either you're an intolerant close minded idiot or your arguments are worthless and you just have to resort to anything to make it seem like you're still in business in this worthless debate. My opinion - both are true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Points can be made and debated whether others accept them
is another matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

There is levels and there are levels, what need did the IDF have for boarding
the flotilla with such force,, they were unarmed and everyone knew it.

Here is just one extract that clearly shows the disregard for for civillian safety..

www.salem-news.com...

Israeli occupation forces boarded the Mavi Marmara, one of six ships on the Freedom Flotilla at 5 a.m. this morning, opening fire on the hundreds of unarmed civilians aboard. No-one aboard the ships were carrying weapons of any kind, including for defense against a feared Israeli attack in international waters. At least 9 aid workers aboard the ship have been confirmed dead, with dozens more injured. The assault took place 70 miles off the Gaza coast in international waters, after the flotilla was surrounded by three Israeli warships. The Freedom Flotilla, carrying 700 human rights activists from over 40 countries and 10,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid, was headed for the besieged and impoverished Gaza Strip. The Israeli blockade on Gaza, combined with the illegal buffer zone, has put a stranglehold on the territory. 42% of Gazans are unemployed, and food insecurity hovers around 60% according to figures from the Palestine Centre for Human Rights.

edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Points can be made and debated whether others accept them
is another matter.

Personally I think he's just frustrated his rhetoric isn't working. That's just me though.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There is levles and there are levels, what need did the IDF have for boarding
the flotilla with such force,, they were unarmed and everyone knew it.

Wrong again. Nobody knew what's inside their cargo. The IDF should not take the chance that they are delivering weapons to Gaza, and therefore, only requested to examine the cargo.

They refused, they had to deal with the consequences. End of story.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
You know what's compelling is this , we have all these viscous ignorant people that blame Israel for all the crap occurring in that area and how the Muslims are just the victims , those poor poor Palestinianss. The Muslims are a bunch of lying hypocrites that use their own people like pawns because of their HATE.

I'm inclined to believe that both groups are a problem, not just one.

They both think they're more important than anyone else.
They both believe in a vile, barbaric, legalistic, regressive religion which tells them to conquer the planet, and which refuses to accept any form of compromise.
They both pay and manipulate people in Western society to support their conflict with each other.
They both immigrate to other countries, engage in violence and terrorism, and try to subvert other societies.

The world would be a lot better off if Semitic monotheism, in all three of its' forms, did not exist.
edit on 7-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Until Hamas changes their goals and recognize Israel as a Jewish state there is no point for them to call for peace talks. If I was a known murderer, wearing a shirt saying "My goal is to kill Daaskapital" eventhough I have many others, would it be logical for me to suddenly say I desire peace, even though I wear the same shirt that calls for you to be dead? No it wouldn't be.

An organization that wants peace for itself and it's people should first of all recognize the other side's right to exist. They don't, so their peace requests equal my arse.

Why should I care who is besides a person that sends 5 rockets at my cities? I shouldn't, and I don't.
If they cared about the civilians around them, they wouldn't operate among them. Especially not firing from schools or mosques as I have shown before, or it wasn't real as well? CGI? Hollywood?

If Hamas had bases away from civilians, those bases and them alone would be the ones to be harmed. Killing innocent civilians serves no goal for the IDF, other way around, it only makes it's job harder considering global opinion against it.

If the IDF wanted it would've wiped out the entire Gaza strip in less than half a day worth of bombing. It doesn't do that, it only destroys the militants and the militants embed themselves onto the public. Their problem, not ours. They are the leaders, they were democratically elected, their problem.

Sending an unauthorized ship is no way to send aid. There was no reason to send these ships in to Gaza without getting authorization.
If they truly wanted to bring in the aid, they'd dock at an Israeli port and then it would've been unloaded into Gaza, just like 50k Ton of aid is unloaded there every month.

All they did was trying to earn a PR stunt for themselves by breaking a sovereign nation's naval border. They got what's coming from them and you don't see them complaining much now, do you? Most have probably realized that breaking a border is not something that you do when you're bored or when you want attention.

Speaking of facts, you're the one making up your own. I have provided fact for everything we discussed until the point where you started acting like an idiot and throwing personal insults for no reason.

Come to think of it, it really tells much of you if the only reason you're insulting me is that I'm on the other side of the fence. Either you're an intolerant close minded idiot or your arguments are worthless and you just have to resort to anything to make it seem like you're still in business in this worthless debate. My opinion - both are true.

Hamas is pretty much forced to operate within public areas, remember, they only have a tiny piece of land. It still doesn't give Israel the right to bomb mosques and schools, which may be harbouring children and innocents.

You don't see other countries like Australia or the USA boarding ships and killing innocents whenever they breach borders.

We have both provided facts, however yours seem to be a bit biased, mine are not.

Why do you think i am attacking you, i havn't personally attacked you, i called the Jews in general "greedy arseholes" but that is beside the point. i apologise. Still, however, Israel takes things to the extreme and refuses to accept things they do wrong.

edit on 7-3-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You might want to do some research on what happens every time Hamas agrees to a ceasefire with Israel.

It pisses off Islamic Jihad and they step in to make sure it doesn't stop because it's against their religion to negotiate ANYTHING with Israel.

Here's a little background on just the battles between Hamas and Fatah that keep the Palestinians held hostage in the Gaza Strip. These are just two Islamic factions fighting each other. There are many more. The Muslims can't stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to do any good in providing peace in the Middle East, with or without Israel's involvement.

Do some research on all of the Muslim terrorist groups fighting each other in Syria right now to the point where no one knows who's on who's side. Same going on in Gaza, just with less media coverage because it hasn't reached a peak yet.

When or if you hear that a negotiation of "peace" is getting close to being reached with Israel, expect all of these same Muslim factions to break out again against each other and Israel to take the blame for it.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.israelmuse.com...

www.todayszaman.com...

And the reason Israel doesn't want to negotiate any further with the Palestinian Authority is because they've merged Hamas and Fatah together to form their government. The first link above will help to show why that will never work.

Edit to add: By the way, even though Hamas and Fatah have "reunited" again, it's caused a bunch of infighting with Hamas itself. Hamas may even split in half over disagreements already since they joined together again. Some research on that might be helpful too.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

These people have zero right to be in those waters as Israeli guy said it was done as a publicity stunt and the confrontation was wanted and expected to draw opinions such as yours . Any other sovereign nation would have done the same and in most cases much more .

Let's get this same group together and send them into Iranian waters protesting the killing of homosexuals while bringing aid to them . They would be violently stopped and tried for being spies then executed . It really gets tiresome listening to so called educated people blame everything on Israel. The hypocrisy is rife , no country would allow thousands of missles launched into civilian neighborhoods and not react with overwhelming force .

It is of my opinion that the Israeli government has IMHO kept their cool , I find these Hamas and PLO fighters to be cowards that hide behind woman and children both on land and sea during their organized flotillas . They say ignorance is bliss and I see way to many blissful people .

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Wow! Thats one of the most logical and intelligent ideas I have read about this issues. It should have been like that from the very end of WW2. Make the german society take care about the people their actions or inaction put through immense pain. But that would have been just impossible for the Elites plans to destabilize Middel East and the future wars that ere already in planning...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Send them to the French South Antarctic Islands.

There are no neighbouring nations or countries.

The optimal place for a superiour race.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Mate, not according to the location of the ancient state of Israel, they were there when the Arabs were just a rabble and desert nomads.

Thats the one reason among MANY I have said any nation must have a separation of religion and state, or in the case of Israel having it set up because the Jews learned the hard way the danger of not having a nation state to back your peoples defense with.

Still the constant dragging of all this religious non-sense just gives anyone the excuse to do anything, and today look at the Arab and Persian world for the serious lunatics in the "god camp" because hey, God said so! Just f****** great...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Israel does need to ne moved, as they are not a compromising bunch are you.

I don't even think that guy is an Israeli and even if he is, is his opinion tells the majority opinion of all Israelis? Didn't think so.

Now about moving us, how about you step up and try?

How bout this, tough guy? The US stops sending the THREE BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR in money and arms to you "tough guys". We'll see how tough you are then.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I thought you guys weren't a religious state? I was under the impression that Israel was a democratic state like the USA? Which brings my past case in point Israel wants to be a Jewish state, its Israeli occupants (you) want Hamas to recognized Israel as a Jewish state! Sorry You cannot have both.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
How bout this, tough guy? The US stops sending the THREE BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR in money and arms to you "tough guys". We'll see how tough you are then.

They'd still have Krav Maga.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200

It wouldn't matter if Israel was a democratic or secular state, according to Hamas.

Here's part of Hamas' Charter:

Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf. The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari’a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise. Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. The ownership of the land by its owners is only one of usufruct, and this Waqf will endure as long as Heaven and earth last. Any demarche in violation of this law of Islam, with regard to Palestine, is baseless and reflects on its perpetrators.

www.thejerusalemfund.org...
edit on 7-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join