It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Actually, their holy book says so as well. Doesn't make it true, but you know what does?
The UN recognition of Israel.

You look to the UN only when it benefits you.

Otherwise.... Israel really doesn't care about the UN
Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

edit on 7-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
You look to the UN only when it benefits you.

Otherwise.... Israel really doesn't care about the UN
Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

Mhm, just like you look to the Koran only when it suits you.

One
Two
Three

This can easily work both ways honey.

But yeah the UN scolds Israel at times. Does it disprove the fact that the UN declared Israel an official state? Nope.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by daaskapital
You did steal their land, through armed aggression.

The armed aggression was enacted towards us. I suppose that in your opinion we should have just stood there and take it, while the Arabs are waging genocide and killing us all.
Well, we thought otherwise and we kept defending our tiny villages until enough was enough and we took the offense instead of defense.

Call it whatever you wish, that is the truth and there's nothing you can do about it.

it is palestinian land, not Jewish. Just because your Holy Book says so, doesn't make it true.

Actually, their holy book says so as well. Doesn't make it true, but you know what does?
The UN recognition of Israel.

...Now what?
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Israel shouldn't even be there in the first place. The armed aggression was enacted towards you's because you stole their piece of land, then you stole further land through armed aggression.

And do you know what, the UN is condemning Israel for stealing land, it was in the news last month. they are still doing their bulldozing, kicking owners of settlements out so they can increase their already illegal claim to the land.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

TextYou look to the UN only when it benefits you. Otherwise.... Israel really doesn't care about the UN Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah and I guess Muslims only follow their holy book when it benefits them then. The land belongs to Israel and these people are squatting on this land according to the Koran . Mohammed would be pissed and behead all these infidels for not following his teachings .

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Israel shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Well it is, and it was never your choice or the Arab's choice. It was not their land completely as it was a land of the Ottoman empire that was conquered by the British. Learn some history.

The armed aggression was enacted towards you's because you stole their piece of land

No, we were settled in desolate areas that weren't even populated by anyone. The aggression started only due to their xenophobia.

then you stole further land through armed aggression.

Funny way of putting it. We conquered more land in order to defense ourselves as the genocidal attacks were not stopping at any time and for any reason.

And do you know what, the UN is condemning Israel for stealing land

Yeah, I never said we were saints. Many Israeli people also don't agree to what's happening with the illegal settlements. Still that is light years far from "you shouldn't have been there in the firstplace".

After World War II, Britain found itself in fierce conflict with the Jewish community, as the Haganah joined Irgun and Lehi in an armed struggle against British rule. At the same time, thousands of Jewish Holocaust survivors and refugees from Europe sought a new life in Palestine, but were turned away or rounded up and placed in detention camps by the British. In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews. A plan was proposed to replace the British Mandate with "Independent Arab and Jewish States" and a "Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem" administered by the United Nations. On 29 November 1947 the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as Resolution 181 (II).

The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.
On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.

Have a nice read.
Source

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Learn to differentiate between a religious argument and a political one.

You are not doing your cause any good by bringing in religion... religious discussions belong in the religious section of ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Learn to differentiate between a religious argument and a political one.

Learn to read?
I didn't excuse the UN resolutions against Israel with the Koran verses, I simply stated that just as much as people tend to forget the UN's ultimate decision, people tend to forget the Koran verse that address Israel and who does it belong to, when using other verses to justify other idiotic things. Religion is not my cup of tea anyway.

And still, as I said, the UN resolutions against Israel somehow disprove the general announcement of Israel being an official state? No they don't.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Israel shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Well it is, and it was never your choice or the Arab's choice. It was not their land completely as it was a land of the Ottoman empire that was conquered by the British. Learn some history.

The armed aggression was enacted towards you's because you stole their piece of land

No, we were settled in desolate areas that weren't even populated by anyone. The aggression started only due to their xenophobia.

then you stole further land through armed aggression.

Funny way of putting it. We conquered more land in order to defense ourselves as the genocidal attacks were not stopping at any time and for any reason.

And do you know what, the UN is condemning Israel for stealing land

Yeah, I never said we were saints. Many Israeli people also don't agree to what's happening with the illegal settlements. Still that is light years far from "you shouldn't have been there in the firstplace".

Just because Israel was settled in didn't give them the right to bulldoze countless settlements, and force Palestinians into a concentration camp. Israel conquered more land because they are greedy arseholes who have a habit of breaking international laws and should be charged accordingly.

Israel has become what they despise most. Massacaring innocent men, women and children by launching countless bombs into their area which is no bigger than 41 KM long. They are no different than the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

The abused becomes the abuser, except this time around they have the well oiled western propaganda machine behind them. This genocide has been going on for over half a century, the only reason both sides of the story gets out these days is due to the all mighty internet which unfortunately for some is not the one way propaganda machine we are use to from our MSM's.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Just because Israel was settled in didn't give them the right to bulldoze countless settlements, and force Palestinians into a concentration camp. Israel conquered more land because they are greedy arseholes who have a habit of breaking international laws and should be charged accordingly.

You're repeating yourself, and so shall I. Also, mind the insults dear?

After World War II, Britain found itself in fierce conflict with the Jewish community, as the Haganah joined Irgun and Lehi in an armed struggle against British rule. At the same time, thousands of Jewish Holocaust survivors and refugees from Europe sought a new life in Palestine, but were turned away or rounded up and placed in detention camps by the British. In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews. A plan was proposed to replace the British Mandate with "Independent Arab and Jewish States" and a "Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem" administered by the United Nations. On 29 November 1947 the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as Resolution 181 (II).

The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.
On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.

Have a nice read.
Source

Israel has become what they despise most. Massacaring innocent men, women and children by launching countless bombs into their area which is no bigger than 41 KM long. They are no different than the Nazis.

Well if the Arabs, mainly Hamas, wouldn't do things such as
Firing from inside schools
Storing ammunition in Mosques and schools
Shooting at Israel from civilian neighborhoods
Firing from the same place as they broadcast News - (really funny video, must watch)
Then maybe, just MAYBE civilians wouldn't be dragged to the fighting.

But no, this is how they work. They operate from within civilian society in order to have something to cry about after the IDF strikes them.

Suits you well to buy into that BS, but it doesn't even disturb me the slightest as it is clear what your agenda is (based on all the insults and silly stuff you say).

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
By the way, for people who whine so much at "massacre" and "slaughter", you sure seem pretty quiet while more then 7000 people are flat dead in Syria by their own government, a number higher than Israel ever achieved against the Palestinians.

Way to go being a bunch of hypocrites.

...Oh yeah I forgot, it's a CIA/Mossad OP and none of it is real. Nobody's dead, it's all Zionist hollywood using blue screens and CGI, right? Right!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I didn't excuse the UN resolutions against Israel with the Koran verses, I simply stated that just as much as people tend to forget the UN's ultimate decision,

You first pointed to the UN like its an authority.
Only when I reminded you of Israels UN violations, did you try and make this a religious issue.... to deflect the focus on muslims.
Very cunning.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You first pointed to the UN like its an authority.
Only when I reminded you of Israels UN violations, did you try and make this a religious issue.... to deflect the focus on muslims.
Very cunning.

Umm no, I actually pointed out that Israel are no saints themselves and that sometimes the UN indeed scolds Israel for the wrong things they do. Adding the question how does that disprove the official announcement of the Israeli nation.
And yes, the UN is indeed an authority. At least it was at that time, and that's what matters.

I actually addressed the UN violations thingy twice already if not three times while everyone else keeps ignoring the Koran thing. Just saying, yea? Not that I mind.

Glad I could help.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It is confirmed that Israel used Bulldozers to wipe out settlements and conquer land.

Furthermore, maybe, just maybe if Israel ceased slaughtering Palestinians, putting a concrete wall up around them and forcing them to live under horrendous conditions without medication, then they wouldn't fight back. Put yourself in their situation, living in a concentration camp, not having any freedom, hoping for medical aid coming which then gets shot up by commandos wishing to restrict it from reaching Palestine.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

eah and I guess Muslims only follow their holy book when it benefits them then. The land belongs to Israel and these people are squatting on this land according to the Koran .

If you want to go by the Koran, then I suggest you go by it... ALL the way.

or are YOU being a hypocrite and following the Koran only when it benefits you?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

By the way, for people who whine so much at "massacre" and "slaughter", you sure seem pretty quiet while more then 7000 people are flat dead in Syria by their own government, a number higher than Israel ever achieved against the Palestinians.

Way to go being a bunch of hypocrites

You are talking bull# now.

unispal.un.org...

That's only talking between 2000 and 2007 - 4,228 Palestinians dead.

Not including the other countless massacres.
edit on 7-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Okay, if you're going to keep answering like an asshat while I answer you respectfully, you'll get the same treatment. Was nice talking to you politely.

It is confirmed that Israel used Bulldozers to wipe out settlements and conquer land.

No, it is confirmed that you're unable to read further than what you wish to read.

Furthermore, maybe, just maybe if Israel ceased slaughtering Palestinians

If you're talking about Hamas militants, then no, Israel will not stop slaughtering them.
If you're talking about civilians, then you should speak to Hamas as they are responsible for them. If anyone shoots a rocket at me while hiding behind his family, I'll shoot him even if I hit his family on the way. Tough break but that's how things are.

putting a concrete wall up around them

To stop the endless smuggling. It's not like Israel invented forced borders.

and forcing them to live under horrendous conditions without medication, then they wouldn't fight back.

Nobody's forcing them to live in horrible conditions besides Hamas. The Palestinians in Gaza also receive millions in aid. Unfortunately, these millions are not being spent on infrastructure and making life better, they are spent on buying new rocket materials and funding terror factories.

Put yourself in their situation, living in a concentration camp, not having any freedom, hoping for medical aid coming which then gets shot up by commandos wishing to restrict it from reaching Palestine.

Sorry but it's not my fault they are stupid enough to spend all their aid on weaponry instead of infrastructure.

And incase you're going to come out saying "they just want to live in peace", well, their leadership Hamas clearly doesn't as it's ultimate goal is wiping out Israel as the Jewish nation and conquering it's capital city. That, ofcourse, won't happen easily.

I'd just like to point out that we could've had an insightful discussion and I was really going to provide many links of information to each and every one of my points. But seeing as you're doing nothing more than pitifully trying to insult me and acting like an asshat in general, I can't even bother too much with you. I'll only use words for now.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

unispal.un.org...

How is that BS? People are indeed getting killed in Syria by the thousands and none of you say anything about it, while you keep claiming of slaughter or massacre only when it suits you.

What's BS exactly? I'm 100% Right. You guys cry about slaughter only when it suits you.

4228 Dead in 7 years? How about 7000 Syrians dead in a few months? That isn't a slaughter just because the fighting is not against Israel? Pfff.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Israel slaughters Palestinians - This much is true.

The would like to recieve aid, but everything has to go through Israel first.

Hamas has called for peace, but Israel doesn;t want anything to do with it, they enjoy slaughtering innocents.

Do you not remember the commando raid, where citizens of my country, Britain and many others were shot by Israeli Commandos to stop aid from reaching Palestine.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

unispal.un.org...

How is that BS? People are indeed getting killed in Syria by the thousands and none of you say anything about it, while you keep claiming of slaughter or massacre only when it suits you.

What's BS exactly? I'm 100% Right. You guys cry about slaughter only when it suits you.

4228 Dead in 7 years? How about 7000 Syrians dead in a few months? That isn't a slaughter just because the fighting is not against Israel? Pfff.

I did not say that there isn't any slaughtering going on in Syria. Stop trying to change the subject, as you are clearly feeling pressure now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join