It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by LedaOhio

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Here's another eyeopener about Israel..

Great video.

Unfortunately, the modern state of Israel is supported by fanatical christians....who are convinced that the modern state of Israel is the restored biblical Israel.

Have you ever heard of a madness where a people adore and support those who killed their beloved messiah?
Meet the christians.

Personally, I think all Religions have been corrupted over time.. God is far more than we are being told.. (See my signature Line) History is what the winners say it is.. That is a Fact.
If one does not research and dig for the truth it will never be known.. I do think modern day Israel is a lie and will be sacrificed to bring forth the twisted view of prophecy those puling the strings think will happen..

The world would be a far better place with ZERO RELIGION!

Here's a great article by Ryan Dawson on the origin of Christmas..

--paste--
Christmas has a complicated history. The modern Christmas (Christ’s mass or Xmas X(Chi) being the first letter of Χριστός or Christ. ) is a mixture of different religions and traditions from multiple countries. The Santa Claus mythology was added very recently and the most modern characterization was as recent as 1931. Old Saint Nick morphed from a Nick/Woden fusion flying on a white horse into a chubby cheerful red and white sporting grand father figure with flying reindeer. But there really isn't a debate about Santa being a myth. The real issue is with the other guy who shares the holiday as his supposed birthday and that's Jesus. And he's just as mythical. Everyone knows that the Santa character and 90% of the Christmas rituals were adopted from Pagans into Christianity. So we're going to address the other myths first but if you wanna know about Santa just skip on down to the red part.
Full Story: www.rys2sense.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

No sir your wrong. America did not need to drop the abomb on two cities. One bomb would have served the purpose. One bomb dropped over un-inhabited area would have brought about the same outcome. Japan was at their end.They were out of all materials for the war effort. Needless thousands died. (Take note here Iran)

America held out from joining the war effort until Britian gave them the rights to the Saudi Oil. If Britian had not have done that. You Brits would be driving VW's about now. America has had the rights to Saudi oil ever since.

Israel is and allway will be war mongers. Irregardless if their the real Jews or the Fake Jews. They act & live as if they are above the law.Any Law. Their probally will be a nuke or two dropped. It remains to be seen by who.

Personally I am ready for Israel to stand on it's own two feet. Admit they have nukes. Let the inspectors in. Etc.Etc Etc. All the things we want to bomb Iran for right this minute. Israel is not above the law. The book of fairey taales does not give them the right to treat the peoples around them as if they were dogs that needed to be put down.

Iran will be a formidable fight. One we will wish we had not gotten into. Israel will start it. America will fight it. And Iran & others will suffer for it. Thousands more young American men & women dieing for a people that think we all are here to serve them. Bullshat. Let Israel stand and fight or sink. Why do we have to give American lives for these warmongering hate filled people? Oh .Oil OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL. and more OIL.

As far as the Muslims go. They probally think the Crusades never ended. In many ways it has'nt.
edit on 9-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Actually . . .

Given all the FACTS about the Children of Jacob . . .

imho, it's those who do not believe that God has a special place in His heart for them who are living in lala land about Israel.

Their prophetic history past and present is incredible with 100's of data points of proof and congruence.

The use of Hebrew after the disapora is an unheard of sort of linguistic miracle never matched by any other culture or people group in all recorded history--just as Biblically predicted.

And, Damascus is scheduled to be obliterated and never lived in again. That will likely happen in the near term at the rate things are going.

Denial of the facts doesn't change the facts.

And, as Psalm 83 outlines . . . along with other verses, those Arab neighbors will be destroyed--some of them evidently totally.

Israel will end up with a LOT more land.

Their dead Arab enemies won't be needing it any more.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you care to debate it , point for point all biblical prophecy can be over turned.
as can any other prophecy.

Prophecy's are very good at fitting convenient and loose facts to the present situation.

I despise all people who read magic books and are willing to have possibly millions of people
die because of it.

You're all insane.

You talk about phropecy being fulfilled, well fill this empty page. Show me god exists, any proof at all
will do.

edit on 9-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

How come one can't star you?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
reply to post by theubermensch

How come one can't star you?

the ~ means he has been 404'd

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Stay tuned.

Just as all the other prophecies came literally true in their time . . .

so will Psalm 83 come true in our time . . .

Psalm 83 New Living Translation:

Don’t you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up?
3 They devise crafty schemes against your people;
they conspire against your precious ones.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us wipe out Israel as a nation.
We will destroy the very memory of its existence.”
5 Yes, this was their unanimous decision.
They signed a treaty as allies against you—
6 these Edomites and Ishmaelites; [Jordan to Saudi Arabia See Ezek 25]
Moabites and Hagrites; [Jordan and Arabs in general]
7 Gebalites, Ammonites, and Amalekites; [Lebanon, Jordan & Jordan SWest of the Dead Sea See Gen 14:7]
and people from Philistia and Tyre. [Gaza]
8 Assyria has joined them, too, [Iraq, Syria & Turkey]
and is allied with the descendants of Lot.

Some Scriptural study of related prophecies documents that said peoples will be thoroughly trashed and some obliterated when God retaliates for the way they have treated and conspired against the children of Jacob.

But, hey, go ahead and bet on the losing side. It will be interesting to watch.

edit on 9/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: couldn't get align center to work

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Stay tuned.

Don’t you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up? THE ARROGANT ARE THE JEWS
4 “Come,” they say, “let us wipe out Israel as a nation. COULD BE SAID ABOUT ANYONE FROM THE MAN IN THE STREET TO OTHER NATIONS THROUGHOUT HISTORY so WRONG
They signed a treaty as allies against you— WRONG
6 these Edomites and Ishmaelites; [Jordan to Saudi Arabia See Ezek 25]WRONG
7 Gebalites, Ammonites, and Amalekites; [Lebanon, Jordan & Jordan SWest of the Dead Sea See Gen 14:7]
and people from Philistia and Tyre. [Gaza] WRONG
8 Assyria has joined them, too, [Iraq, Syria & Turkey] WRONG

Some Scriptural study of related prophecies documents that said peoples will be thoroughly trashed and some obliterated when God retaliates for the way they have treated and conspired against the children of Jacob.

god din't wipe out Germany , Indeed Germany has prospered and is the strongest country in Europe.
Strange that.........you would have thought it would have been smited.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Scripture also teaches that the Jacob (Israel) would bite the dust

I will consign Jacob to destruction and Israel to scorn.
-Isaiah 43:28

edit on 9-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Read Ezekiel, it's mostly about the 1,000 year reign of Christ, Isaiah is mostly about His first coming.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Damascus will be destroyed/obliterated as a city. People will no longer inhabit it. That is the crux of a prophecy in Isaiah 17.
Look deeper into it. It says alot about Iwhat will happen to Israel as well.

And in that day it shall come to pass, [that] the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

Does that sound like a great battle victory on behalf of Israel to you?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by milominderbinder

However, why is it that the U.S. could care less about how many millions and millions of people are slaughtered in acts of genocide in Africa?

At least all those poor Hutus didn't cause their all of their own problems.

That's not at all the Congressional Resolution I referred to:

Bill Summary & Status
110th Congress (2007 - 2008)
H.CON.RES.21

"Latest Title: Calling on the United Nations Security Council to charge Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with violating the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide and United Nations Charter because of his calls for the destruction of the State of Israel."

H. Con. Res 21 (110th Congress)

BTW, the final vote was 411 "yea", 2 "nay".

Yes....but why do we care if Israel is destroyed or not? Why does Isreal get the preferred status when so many other countries don't.

The Hell with the Isrealis. If they don't like the neighborhood...maybe they should move.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by rigel4
Um I'm afraid i a m going to do exactly that.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Look, you're prolly gonna call me an Occam's razor nutjob but, when Abnidininutjob concludes his speech with the words, "marg bar Esraiil" (death to Israel) it's no longer open to interpretation IMHO.

"Iran’s position, which was first expressed by the Imam and stated several times by those responsible, is that the cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region." ~ Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, December 15, 2000.

Btw, have you ever heard of "H. Con. Res. 21" (110th congress)?

Actually...I'm pretty sure you're safe from being labeled an "Occam's Razor nutjob" when your avatar is a giant cross with the tagline "out of control jesus freak".

Generally speaking, the notion that once upon a time an reanimated, magical, Jewish zombie who was his own father but whose mother never had sex ran around curing lepers, building nice cabinetry, and was able to transubstantiate matter with the power of his mind usually runs contradictory to the adage that the "simplest hypothesis is often the best".

Red herrings. ^^

I'm talking about the statements from Iran's President.

Yes. And I am talking about your decidedly poor critical thinking skills.

You keep avoiding the question. I'm not disputing that the Iranian President doesn't like Isreal. I'm asking WHY SHOULD WE CARE??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Read Ezekiel, it's mostly about the 1,000 year reign of Christ, Isaiah is mostly about His first coming.

Yes. And according to the Book of Jack, the giant lives at the top of the beanstalk.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Stay tuned.

Don’t you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up? THE ARROGANT ARE THE JEWS
4 “Come,” they say, “let us wipe out Israel as a nation. COULD BE SAID ABOUT ANYONE FROM THE MAN IN THE STREET TO OTHER NATIONS THROUGHOUT HISTORY so WRONG
They signed a treaty as allies against you— WRONG
6 these Edomites and Ishmaelites; [Jordan to Saudi Arabia See Ezek 25]WRONG
and people from Philistia and Tyre. [Gaza] WRONG
8 Assyria has joined them, too, [Iraq, Syria & Turkey] WRONG

god din't wipe out Germany , Indeed Germany has prospered and is the strongest country in Europe.
Strange that.........you would have thought it would have been smited.

Uh-oh!!! Critical thinkings skills once again indicate that the bible is utter nonsense!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by LedaOhio

Here's another eyeopener about Israel..

Great video.

Unfortunately, the modern state of Israel is supported by fanatical christians....who are convinced that the modern state of Israel is the restored biblical Israel.

Have you ever heard of a madness where a people adore and support those who killed their beloved messiah?
Meet the christians.

Personally, I think all Religions have been corrupted over time.. God is far more than we are being told.. (See my signature Line) History is what the winners say it is.. That is a Fact.
If one does not research and dig for the truth it will never be known.. I do think modern day Israel is a lie and will be sacrificed to bring forth the twisted view of prophecy those puling the strings think will happen..

The world would be a far better place with ZERO RELIGION!

Here's a great article by Ryan Dawson on the origin of Christmas..

--paste--
Christmas has a complicated history. The modern Christmas (Christ’s mass or Xmas X(Chi) being the first letter of Χριστός or Christ. ) is a mixture of different religions and traditions from multiple countries. The Santa Claus mythology was added very recently and the most modern characterization was as recent as 1931. Old Saint Nick morphed from a Nick/Woden fusion flying on a white horse into a chubby cheerful red and white sporting grand father figure with flying reindeer. But there really isn't a debate about Santa being a myth. The real issue is with the other guy who shares the holiday as his supposed birthday and that's Jesus. And he's just as mythical. Everyone knows that the Santa character and 90% of the Christmas rituals were adopted from Pagans into Christianity. So we're going to address the other myths first but if you wanna know about Santa just skip on down to the red part.
Full Story: www.rys2sense.com...

Yes...but it's so much easier to just wave a bible around and perpetuate ignorance. This new fad that you propose of actually taking time to UNDERSTAND what you read....I just don't see it catching on.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Of course logic would make one think it is a good idea. Taking Israel out of the middle east would be fantastic....

I'm sure the waring and violence would cease, on the same day the last plane left Israel.

Then maybe we could separate the Muslim countries into religious divides...

You should do some actual testing of this theory...

Go into any mobile home community in America(or any country for that matter)..... Find the one person that is despised by all his neighbors, you tell that person "everyone wants you gone" .... Good luck getting him to move...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Go into any mobile home community in America(or any country for that matter)..... Find the one person that is despised by all his neighbors, you tell that person "everyone wants you gone" .... Good luck getting him to move...

What if that despised man is armed to the teeth and enjoys financial support from a billionaire living elsewhere? Do you think he would care what his neighbours think about him? No.

Similarly, Israel is not just any despised nation. It enjoys immense support from the US and has a powerful army. Israel doesn't care about what its neighbours think of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I apologize if I lead you to believe that Israel should give two flips what any of it's neighbors think about it. As it sits, every single one of Israels neighbors wants them gone. Israel doesn't care, nor should they.

It's funny how everyone thinks Iran is the only country that should be able to stick up for it's self.

They are small, they need that big stick. Without that big stick, people with your mindset and indoctrination into the "Israel is bad and caused this themselves" club, would have had them destroyed long ago.

It is not called logic or intelligence if you can only see one side. Now, don't dare accuse me of the same thing, without knowing my stance on Israel. I am specifically responding to this thread, and this suggestion / topic.

There is a lot wrong with Israel..... The current problem is not one of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I suppose it depends on one's definitions and the context and God's other priorities.

1. Germany was split for a long time.

2. God may well be reserving further disciplines for Germany during the Great Tribulation. Some believe that Germany will be guilty of further horrors against Israel. I don't know. Plausible.

3. There are lots of complexities involved in the Biblically predicted global government arising in the same era in which Israel became a nation again in a day exactly as predicted in the Bible. Humans can have simplistic assumptions about how THEY'D do things IF THEY WERE GOD.

4. I don't think such assumptions impress God a lot. He will continue to do whatever He sees as best to fulfill His plans and goals.

5. Certainly the overt establishment of the one world government is on the brink . . . along with the one world religion that will ultimately morph into worshiping satan.

6. A massive injection of the UFO/fallen angel critters onto the world scene could rush all that along dramatically--particularly after WW3 devastating the planet and terrorizing the citizens about the total destruction of humanity and the planet being 'barely' avoided.

Anyway . . . Israel will play a key role. Just as Scripture described for this era, Jerusalem is a weight around the neck of the whole world. The nations Psalm 83 describes as Israel's enemies are all in place . . . waiting to attack Israel . . . though they will ultimately be trashed most forcefully. The rough outline of the script is clear enough in Scripture.

Israel will NOT be relocated. And most of her enemies will be relocated--to hell--rather literally.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join