It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Some time ago I authored a thread with the Idea of relocating Israel to a more
neutral location.
At the time i got flamed and branded an "Antesemite", which i am not.
With current developments spiralling out of control, and as usual Israel is the centre
of the rhetoric, my question is do you the members still think that Israel
would better of staying in the Middle East or moving to a new location.

I still think the relocation is a sound and peaceful option, the alternative is almost
certainly destruction at some point in the future.

I have been thinking recently that the second alternative is to ask The Israeli's by a
referendum, if they would like to be known as something other than "The Jewish State" as
being known an this seems to be a problem for a lot of other countries.

Here are a few other names that the country has been known by:-

Canaan
the United Kingdom
the Divided Kingdom

As always I am only exploring the possabilities for a peaceful solution to the most complex
Issue that exists today in world politics.

Below is a link to the original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East, that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile. Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries is mind bogglingly complex. Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass

edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
North America is the logical place for them to go.

They are not 'little Satan"

They are one and the same. North America is the place for them. In the middle of a desert.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Sorry, we don't need the Jews bulldozing down other people's houses.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If you love the Arabs so much how about they move right in to your neighborhood?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Since the holocaust is often cited as to why Jews "need" a homeland, I suggest Israel be relocated to Germany. If they got messed up by the Germans, then make the Germans pay for it....and leave the Arabs out of this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Relocate Israel? Sure, I choose Greenland.

Once you build the exact same neighborhood as I'm living in right now, plus everyone else (free of charge ofcourse), give me a call and I'll be the first to move.

Until then, keep dreaming.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

TextSome time ago I authored a thread with the Idea of relocating Israel to a more neutral location. At the time i got flamed and branded an "Antesemite", which i am not. With current developments spiralling out of control, and as usual Israel is the centre of the rhetoric, my question is do you the members still think that Israel would better of staying in the Middle East or moving to a new location.
reply to post by rigel4

You know what's compelling is this , we have all these viscous ignorant people that blame Israel for all the crap occurring in that area and how the Muslims are just the victims , those poor poor Palestinianss. The Muslims are a bunch of lying hypocrites that use their own people like pawns because of their HATE .

the mus
Ims profess to be oh so Holy and follow their Koran to the tee , the Palestinians teach their children how Israel stole the land and how they will regain it thru jihad . They start the hating process as soon as they can walk because we all know he consider Jews monkeys and apes.

So let's get to the real truth for all you people that have bought into islams lie , the Koran the Islam is allegedly compelled to follow is VERY VERY CLEAR ON WHO THE LAND BELONGS TO , THAT IS ISRAEL.
The verses in the Koran that pore this is 5:20 and 5:21 amongst others .

S why not ask the question lets. Relocat all the ARABS

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Mate, the Jews did steal Palestinian land. They bulldozed all their houses down and forced them into a tiny area that is fenced off. If that happened, wouldn't you be pissed off to?

And you see the Muslims as being the aggressors, what about Israel.

"We fight for our survival"

The on;y reason why they fight is because they stole land and are arseholes to the Muslims.

The Gaza Strip is the biggest concentration camp to ever exist!
edit on 7-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
Relocat all the ARABS

I vote Greenland as well. They can use some snow.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Mate, the Jews did steal Palestinian land.

Err, no we didn't. We moved to Israel under the British mandate and were living in tiny areas until the backwards Arabs waged war after war upon us. Naturally we fended them off and took over their lands one after another.

If you want to be pissed at anyone, be pissed that the Arabs were so poor at fighting they couldn't even wipe out the tiny Jewish communities that were in Israel prior to the establish of the Jewish nation. And even then, they couldn't do jack, and still can't.

If the Arabs would've let the British settle us in the tiny areas that they did, that were desolate anyway and in no use by the Arabs, perhaps Israel today was a two-state nation with an Arab majority. But no, they had to try and wipe us off, and lost.

I know I know.. it pisses you off hearing it like so. But that's that, "mate".
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rigel4

If you love the Arabs so much how about they move right in to your neighborhood?

Who said anything about loving Arabs, your statement says more about you than me.

Most the repsonses so far as guilded with hate for anything other than the Israeli stus Quo.

Maybe I am right then, Israel does need to ne moved, as they are not a compromising bunch are you.

No One people can have everything their own way the sooner that is understood the better for all.

EDIT: I want all humanity to have respect and love for one and other. So if i implied i have none for the Arabs then
this is not what i Intended.
edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Mate, the Jews did steal Palestinian land.

Err, no we didn't. We moved to Israel under the British mandate and were living in tiny areas until the backwards Arabs waged war after war upon us. Naturally we fended them off and took over their lands one after another.

If you want to be pissed at anyone, be pissed that the Arabs were so poor at fighting they couldn't even wipe out the tiny Jewish communities that were in Israel prior to the establish of the Jewish nation. And even then, they couldn't do jack, and still can't.

I know I know.. it pisses you off hearing it like so. But that's that, "mate".

So you admit that Israel are Invaders. Holding onto land
by armed force. It is obvious what your view of Arabs are
but you will still come on here and brand others and myself
Jew Haters and Antesemites.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Israel does need to ne moved, as they are not a compromising bunch are you.

I don't even think that guy is an Israeli and even if he is, is his opinion tells the majority opinion of all Israelis? Didn't think so.

Now about moving us, how about you step up and try?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
So you admit that Israel are Invaders. Holding onto land
by armed force.

Where did I admit that?
I repeat - we were moved here after the Holocaust by the british mandate of the area in tiny lands.
We suffered genocidal attempts by Arabs one after another and survived, eventually had enough and started attacking them ourselves, which ended the genocide attempts.

It is obvious what your view of Arabs are
but you will still come on here and brand others and myself
Jew Haters and Antesemites.

I haven't even said a word about Jew haters or antisemites, but I suppose it gives you joy putting words in my mouth.
Just one post above the one I quoted you told that other guy that you didn't say anything about loving Arabs, right?
So how come you do the same for me? Putting words in my mouth?
Have I accused you of anything? No I didn't, so why the BS?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

Mate, the Jews did steal Palestinian land. They bulldozed all their houses down and forced them into a tiny area that is fenced off. If that happened, wouldn't you be pissed off to?

And you see the Muslims as being the aggressors, what about Israel.

"We fight for our survival"

The on;y reason why they fight is because they stole land and are arseholes to the Muslims.

Really read their Koran , the land belongs to Israel and they know it . I don't hear people like you fighting of Lebanon which was annexed by Syria and most of the Christian population driven out thru murder , rape and other crimes .

You do realize these so called Palestinians where living in Jordan for the most part and were kicked out because of their animalistic behavior . Not one other Arab country would take them in , so the Christian community in the west bank agreed to ad the price they paid for being nice to a group of fellow humans was to be murdered and the woman raped driven from their land . Geeez sounds a lot like the tactics used in Lebanon

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You did steal their land, through armed aggression. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone destroyed your house with an armoured bulldozer? I would be. The Jews shouldn't even be there, it is palestinian land, not Jewish. Just because your Holy Book says so, doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Israel is breaking international laws by running the biggest concentration camp ever. Palestinians are subjected to abuse by Israel every day.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

I keep hearing that the Muslim Palestinians teach these extremist views to their children! You know there are Christian Palestinians too, and they are persecuted just as bad, but its done quietly. The fact of the matter is that in Israel if your not Jewish your treated as such, my parents are christian Palestinian, and up until 3 years ago I use to assume due to MSM in Australia that christian Palestinians were neutral in this whole mess! Well little did I know! I have been told stories, my uncles building was confiscated during the war, they are building the segregation wall over another uncles property near Rachel's tomb without his permission, during the war I think in 48, my mother and her family had a bomb shelter and when the Israeli army came through their towns on their trucks with megaphones warning people that their safety could not be guaranteed, and to escape with their families to safety, my grandparents' neighbors listened and left, my mother and her family decided to stay and held up in their bomb shelter, time went by and they got to keep their home due to not leaving, but the neighbor was never allowed back, and a European Jewish family moved in. It is an extremely sad situation, so before people keep saying Muslim this Muslim that, keep in mind that christian Palestinians have also endured unimaginable atrocities at the hands of these heartless people.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You did steal their land, through armed aggression.

The armed aggression was enacted towards us. I suppose that in your opinion we should have just stood there and take it, while the Arabs are waging genocide and killing us all.
Well, we thought otherwise and we kept defending our tiny villages until enough was enough and we took the offense instead of defense.

Call it whatever you wish, that is the truth and there's nothing you can do about it.

it is palestinian land, not Jewish. Just because your Holy Book says so, doesn't make it true.

Actually, their holy book says so as well. Doesn't make it true, but you know what does?
The UN recognition of Israel.

...Now what?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

Israel is breaking international laws by running the biggest concentration camp ever. Palestinians are subjected to abuse by Israel every day.

Yeah and these Muslims are going against their holy book the Koran , their Koran is suppose to take presidence in every single aspect of their life. The fact they ignore the passages about the land belonging to Israel and deceive the whole world about it is the issue here . They are hocrits that pick and choose which verses of their book apply, of they were honest they would tell this to the world and stop squatting on ISRAELI LAND .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join